Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee (2532 Views)

What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee by illicit(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
Kilode? Because of money? Ahun ni Bobo yii Sha. grin

no now..... na austerity measure lol
Re: Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee by Graysons: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2020
grin
Re: Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2020
lwkmd.When a foolish man meets a desperate lady,i don't have any pity for the outcome.She will only have problems if she doesn't know how to keep a home and not from all this rants afterall you both were fornicating.Dont go and do juju on Uchechi's head to validate your curses ooo.
Re: Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee by musa234(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2020
I don't pity the man one bit. People have been ringing this as a bell, never you train a girl you ain't married to through school especially when you are not educated. Men should learn first other people's experience.
Re: Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee by medTechworld(f): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2020
musa234:
I don't pity the man one bit. People have been ringing this as a bell, never you train a girl you ain't married to, to school especially when you are not educated. Men should learn first other people's experience.

Hmmm
Re: Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee by czarr(m): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hypergamy doesn't care about your sacrifices.
Rollo tomassi
Re: Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
If you check well you will see that it is even the mans money(education) that exposed the woman to the Asian guy.

The man made mistake, but you guys should take it easy on him.

But, they woman should try to refund the man all his me. She won't like it when her fellow woman scam her brother or cousin. Neither will she like it when a woman scam her son, like the way she scammed the poor man.

Lastly, why is that girl up there calling the man foolish. Will she like it when men call female rape victims foolish for going to the house of her assaulter.
Re: Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee by MPESA(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
If this isn't entitlement mentality,I don't know what else it is. People have the right to decide on how to spend their money, who or what they spend it on.

Now you feel happy about a guy's misfortune because he chose to spend on opposite gender. And we can't disregard the fact that your"accusations" may not be true. Nawa oooo

Thanks for schooling the mumu , him go tell me who and how I go spend my Money.
Re: Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee by Finnese001: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Useless man

How many of your relatives have you paid their one term school fees
Re: Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee by Segol: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Don't be embittered. You shall surely laugh last. Quote me and mark my words. Make yourself happy and look for another woman that is going to be faithful to you till the end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! Woman Born With 2 Vagina, 2 Wombs & Two Cervixes / Accidentally Sex With My Mom 18+ Chapter 1 / What Happened To Peruzzi And Mayokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.