Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You (30360 Views)

Signs That Shows You Are From The Water Kingdom / Hollywood Movies: Joshua Mike-Bamiloye Says 'Guard Your Heart Diligently' / Out Of The Egypt Of The Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is the True Egypt White racists have succeeded in hiding from you.

This is the Egypt mainstream media and Hollywood never project.

This is the Egypt we had when black ruled the world.

This is the Egypt which every great Greek philosopher had to visit to learn science and knowledge.

This is the Egypt from where they stole almost all their so-called inventions.

This is the Egypt Rome copied and patterned the Papacy after.

This is the Egypt the Freemasons hijacked their whole order from.

This is the Egypt idiotic blacks who worship white Jesus dont know anything about.

This is the Egypt where black Hebrew ancestors visited and to which they fled seeking refuge. JOSEPH's brothers couldn't tell their brother from other Egyptians until he revealed himself. MOSES a Hebrew was adopted by Pharaoh's daughter and the Pharaoh believed he was Egyptian. PAUL too was mistaken for an Egyptian. Even MESSIAH was taken to Egypt to hide. Israelites and Egyptians obviously looked alike.

My Advice to you who are still worshipping white Jesus. Your children are reading books and watching films with white JESUS. You owe it to your creator to raise your children up in truth and righteousness and not to destroy their minds with lies so they become like you. Throw away all those false materials, especially that JESUS FILM.

REPENT and believe in the black MESSIAH and keep the commandments so you and your house can be saved from the destruction that is coming on this earth. Every wickedness done against the chosen people of YAH and against his laws shall be punished. #AwakeOIsrael

WATCH: THE TRUTH IS OUT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyW9I6wiQ1A

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MozB: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
wow... This is really an eye opener. You have any link i can get to see more of this truth?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
MozB:
wow... This is really an eye opener. You have any link i can get to see more of this truth?

https://pin.it/is8g9Eu

2 Likes

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
There's hardly a tribe in sub-saharan Africa that doesn't have a history of migration through Egypt. Why is that?

See Egyptian army below...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by McRhelax: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
You shall know the truth...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
And the Truth shall make you free.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
When you don't understand white Supremacy, everything you think you know will turn out to be a lie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
See the original image behind this devil and see what he is painting. Never forget what you're seeing.

That's what the RENAISSANCE was about.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
We first forsook his commandments, then our enemies ruled over us.

Deuteronomy 28:1
And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

3 Likes

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
This was the first weapon of mass destruction the enemies launched against us.

7 Likes

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
donnie:
This is the True Egypt White racists have succeeded in hiding from you.

This is the Egypt mainstream media and Hollywood never project.

This is the Egypt we had when black ruled the world.

This is the Egypt which every great Greek philosopher had to visit to learn science and knowledge.

This is the Egypt from where they stole almost all their so-called inventions.

This is the Egypt Rome copied and patterned the Papacy after.

This is the Egypt the Freemasons hijacked their whole order from.

This is the Egypt idiotic blacks who worship white Jesus dont know anything about.

This is the Egypt where black Hebrew ancestors visited and to which they fled seeking refuge. JOSEPH, MOSES, PAUL were mistaken for Egyptians. Even MESSIAH was taken to Egypt to hide. Israelites obviously looked almost the same as Egyptians.

My Advice to you who are still worshipping white Jesus. Your children are reading books and watching films with white JESUS. You owe it to your creator to raise your children up in truth and righteousness and not to destroy their minds with lies so they can become like you. Throw away all those false materials, especially that JESUS FILM.

REPENT and believe in the black MESSIAH and keep the commandments so you and your house can be saved from the destruction that is coming on this earth. Every wickedness done against the chosen people of YAH and against his laws shall be punished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRlFmRywu3E
Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Discusses Leadership and Racism
RIP Mrs Ibidun Ighodalo
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by boniga(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
This should go to front page people should know these things. Whites are no better people than us.

Lalasticlala

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by Daniel058(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Satan is so wicked, attacking people and taking their decision making ability,now one good brother,who once desire to know God ,has been taken control of by Satan..
cry

Ahh bro donnie ! ,May God save you in Jesus name, amen

3 Likes

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Daniel058:
Satan is so wicked, attacking people and taking their decision making ability,now one good brother,who once desire to know God ,has been taken control of by Satan..
cry

Ahh bro donnie ! ,May God save you in Jesus name, amen

Taah!!! Which God, which Jesus?

Instead of addressing the obvious fraud being perpetrated, you're rendering stupid prayers.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
boniga:
This should go to front page people should know these things. Whites are no better people than us.

Lalasticlala

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRlFmRywu3E
Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Discusses Leadership and Racism
RIP Mrs Ibidun Ighodalo

Recent happenings have made people to begin to examine things from different perspectives. Even though he has spoken differently from your average Nigerian Pastor, I will not hold brief for any Pastor who is ignorant of who we are as ISRAEL. It means you're blind and that will reflect on your message and ministry.

While some Christians priase Trump as MESSIAH, others toe the line of CNN. I don't listen to pastors. Once you bow to the devil (white man) you have no power to prophesy to ISRAEL. YAH forbid that you teach ISRAEL what gentiles taught you instead of the truth from his TORAH.

What politicians did not start, politicians cannot solve. The 400 years of slavery is over. We prophesied... It is time to see the mighty hand of YAH in judgement. I feel sorry for those who think what is happening is ordinary. Isrealites know what time it is, the wicked principalities and Powers also know. We have prophesied judgement, and so shall it be. The so-called racial equality or coming together of races is a farce for simple minds only and Israelites who fall for that will perish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by YorubaKinging: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yoruba, the tribe of Judah

Hausa and fulanis not part of tribes of Israel

4 Likes

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
donnie:
Recent happenings have made people to begin to examine things from different perspectives. Even though he has spoken differently from your average Nigerian Pastor, I will not hold brief for any Pastor who is ignorant of who we are as ISRAEL. It means you're blind and that will reflect on your message and ministry.

While some Christians priase Trump as MESSIAH, others toe the line of CNN. I don't listen to pastors. Once you bow to the devil (white man) you have no power to prophesy to ISRAEL. YAH forbid that you teach ISRAEL what gentiles taught you instead of the truth from his TORAH.

What politicians did not start, politicians cannot solve.
Baba, I am pleased you took time out to watch the whole video. Max respect for doing that, lmao. You see, the difference on ground here, is that, I listen to everyone. I'll even listen to what the devil has to say, then I compared what's said with the word of YAH, if its at tangent or off point to God's word, I jettison it sharp sharp. The point being made is that, I have never met anyone so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from listening from such person, whether pastor or not pastor. YAH has give me love, power and a sound mind, that enables me to make sound and right judgment concerning what I hear and/or listen to.

donnie:
... The 400 years of slavery is over. We prophesied...
When did the ''The 400 years of slavery is over" start and when did it end please? What's the year "the 400 years of slavery" started and year it ended?

donnie:
... It is time to see the mighty hand of YAH in judgement. I feel sorry for those who think what is happening is ordinary. Isrealites know what time it is, the wicked principalities and Powers also know. We have prophesied judgement, and so shall it be. The so-called racial equality or coming together of races is a farce for simple minds only and Israelites who fall for that will perish.
Not just only BLM, but on top and along with it, every lives matter. Tribal inequality, tribal intolerances, tribal hatred, tribal suspicion, tribal discrimination, tribal domination, tribal subjugation et cetera happened locally, talking of Naija nah

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Yoruba, the tribe of Judah
Hausa and fulanis not part of tribes of Israel
Yinmu.

5 Likes

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
YAH has give me love, power and a sound mind, that enables me to make sound and right judgment concerning what I hear and/or listen to.

For me it's not love or anything like that. It's just common sense. Why waste my time listening to motivational speakers instead of listening to Isrealites PROPHESY TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUDGEMENT.

MuttleyLaff:
When did the ''The 400 years of slavery is over" start and when did it end please? What's the year "the 400 years of slavery" started and year it ended?

It began with the transatlantic slave trade of 1619. Beyond the dates, if you observe the seasons with revelation, you will know what time it is.

MuttleyLaff:
Not just only BLM, but on top and along with it, every lives matter. Tribal inequality, tribal intolerances, tribal hatred, tribal suspicion, tribal discrimination, tribal domination, tribal subjugation et cetera happened locally, talking of Naija nah

We're not asking anyone to take his gun and shoot whites, what we're calling for is SOLIDARITY. Come together as ISRAEL and LOVE YOURSELVES. The white man and religion, especially Christianity and Islam have taught us to hate ourselves. In fact it appears the more like the white man you are, the more holy or spirit filled you are. cheesy Angels and Jesus are white, devils are black. Imagine!

Until that witchcraft of White Jesus is broken, there will be no moving forward.

It is not a joke. According to the scriptures, two-thirds of Israel will die.

Zechariah 13
8And it shall come to pass in all the land,”
Says the Lord,
“That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die,
But one-third shall be left in it:

9I will bring the one-third through the fire,
Will refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will answer them.
I will say, ‘This is My people’;
And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’ ”

It's time to wake up!

#AwakeOIsrael

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
donnie:
For me it's not love or anything like that. It's just common sense. Why waste my time listening to motivational speakers instead of listening to Isrealites PROPHESY, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUDGEMENT.

It began with the transatlantic slave trade of 1619. Beyond the dates, if you observe the seasons with revelation, you will know what time it is.

We're not asking anyone to take his gun and shoot whites, what we're calling for is SOLIDARITY. Come together as ISRAEL and LOVE YOURSELVES. The white man and religion, especially Christianity and Islam have taught us to hate ourselves. In fact it appears the more like the white man you are, the more holy or spirit filled you are. cheesy Angels and Jesus are white, devils are black. Imagine!

Until that witchcraft of White Jesus is broken, there will be no moving forward.

It is not a joke. According to the scriptures, two-thirds of Israel will die.

Zechariah 13
8And it shall come to pass in all the land,”
Says the Lord,
“That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die,
But one-third shall be left in it:

9I will bring the one-third through the fire,
Will refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will answer them.
I will say, ‘This is My people’;
And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’ ”

It's time to wake up!

#AwakeOIsrael
Thank you, though that 1619, is probably for when late-comers America joined others already in the "game", still but what year did it end then?
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Thank you, though that 1619, is probably for when late-comers American joined, still but what year did it end then?

Do your maths, 400 years from then is?

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
donnie:
Do your maths, 400 years from then is?
I am relying on you to give me the exact year, being that you are so sure of the facts nah.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Thank you, though that 1619, is probably for when late-comers America joined others already in the "game", still but what year did it end then?

They had been sent to other places, even in the Americas from 1500s but to the United States in 1619.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I am relying on you to give me the exact year, being that you are so sure of the facts nah.

How can I be "so sure" am I YAHUAH?

32 Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. -Mathew 24

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
donnie:
They had been sent to other places, even in the Americans from 1500s but to the United States in 1619.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
We're now widening the goal-post.

OK 1500s for Americas and 1619 for America, so how did America get involved in the Transatlantic slave trade then because America wasn't originally part of the players in the "game" before 1619?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

We're now widening the goal-post.

OK 1500s for Americas and 1619 for America, so how did America get involved in the Transatlantic slave trade then because America wasn't originally part of the players in the "game" before 1619?

Nope the 400yrs Prophecy was about US in particular. I mentioned other areas because you talked about "late comers". You dont know there's a difference between the US and the Americas?

4 Likes

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
donnie:
How can I be "so sure" am I YAHUAH?

32 Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.
33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.

- Mathew 24:32-33
You sure sounded confident and so sure when you said "The 400 years of slavery is over " and then went on to erroneously say that "It began with the transatlantic slave trade of 1619.", to then realise the inaccuracy of what you've typed. This necessitated you, having to try correct the blunder with introducing Americas and a more sensible year period, lmao
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
donnie:
Nope the 400yrs Prophecy was about US in particular. I mentioned other areas because you talked about "late comers". You dont know there's a difference between the US and the Americas?
Baba, I do know the difference, which is why I asked you, how did America/US get involved in the Transatlantic slave trade in the that year, 1619. Please advance me the answer to that unanswered question.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dear ISRAELITES, our ancestors built those pyramids, you are a mighty people!

#AwakeOIsrael

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
donnie:
Dear ISRAELITES, our ancestors built those pyramids, you are a mighty people!
#AwakeOIsrael
Baba, one word, for you: Hyksos
If you know, you know.
Who no know, well I smh for you.

How did America (i.e. United States of America/USA/US) get involved in the Transatlantic slave trade in the that year, 1619? Please advance me the answer to this question you left unanswered. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet / Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.