Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (81938 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by SURElee(f): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is Shocking.

According to reports, the event management and décor guru died after suffering cardiac arrest this morning in her hotel room in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, where she went to work.

Why would a very comfortable Ibidun travel to Port harcourt during an insterstate ban for work? What event is so important considering events cannot have more than 50 people presently? Has an autopsy been done to confirm that it is cardiac arrest.? I personally think her death should be investigated.

Her company was contracted to set u isolation marquee for covid isolation centres. So she had been working there.

This is a very sad news leaving her aged mum,husband and two kids behind

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by cococandy(f): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is Shocking.

According to reports, the event management and décor guru died after suffering cardiac arrest this morning in her hotel room in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, where she went to work.

Why would a very comfortable Ibidun travel to Port harcourt during an insterstate ban for work? What event is so important considering events cannot have more than 50 people presently? Has an autopsy been done to confirm that it is cardiac arrest.? I personally think her death should be investigated.

J111333:
She died of a supposedly cardiac arrest in a hotel while working on an event in this covid19 period and the family is already requesting privacy?

I guess more stories will unfold sooner or later.

RIP to her by the way.

Please let the dead woman rest.

3 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
RIP to a beautiful woman of God
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by UltimateSpice: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
RIP to the madam.

Only God knows tomorrow.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by uunwanaobong3: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Most likely she died of covid19 virus and not heart attack just like one Africa president................. Note, she was building a covid19 isolation center..... She might be infected in the process without knowing

5 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by tot(f): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Corporate2020:
Why this Pastor again? Why always him, from being divorced to being widowed. May God comfort him and RIP to the dead Queen.

Do you think he is glad to be a divorcee and widower? Can we control our lives according to what we want? Do you even know your own future before castigating another man?

8 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
So damn sad, rest in peace the beautiful queen,
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by winterfell007(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Eternal rest grant unto her oh God and let your eternal light shine upon her

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by zoezoelogistics(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Corporate2020:
Why this Pastor again? Why always him, from being divorced to being widowed. May God comfort him and RIP to the dead Queen.

Life can happen to just anyone.
As long as you are here on earth, you ain't immuned to anything.

We have heard of a pastor who went to do ministry work and died on her way back.
We have heard of a world renown Pastor who died with his entire family in his chopper.

Person wey never die, never know the death wey go kill am.
So it's best we just dont ask some funny questions.

May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Her name and legacies will outlive her.
She has done her own part.

Na we remain. Make we make our way straight with our maker.

Are you here and you dont know Jesus Christ yet, i invite you to accept him today.
He is the way the truth and the life.
No one comes to the father but by HIM.
He loves you.

13 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by pinkygurl(f): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Burundi president died of heart attack corona as underlying factor.
It would be safe to suggest for clarity purpose & public health safety, Ndlea confirms via autopsy the pretty kindhearted lady(God bless her soul & grant her gentle soul eternal rest),died of cardiac causes .especially as she was involved in projects at covid19 isolation centres
May Allah console the family & grant them fortitude to bear this irreparable loss!!!she impacted many with her benevolence & kindness especially via her pet projects in ivf & health.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Kendollar696(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
I hope she has kids.. beautiful soul.. rip
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by ikorodureporta: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yabaleft:

Dey there dey write grammar. Her company is the one awarded contract forfthe isolation centres in lagos. So she got the ones in rivers and Bayelsa too.
All the money now, who go spend am. Life sha.

Prly covik related sef.... imagine d number of times she stayed around isolation centres

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Ezmans: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
ziondaughter247:
Cant believe this. Very beautiful and humble woman. Rest in peace, ma. May God accept your soul.
Nigerian pastors knows how to spend tithes & offerings very well
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by lastchild: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is Shocking.

human and their blame game

My neighbor was eating cucumber in front of his shop in aba around 2014 and I car failed brake, ran across the gutter and killed him, while mourning him, somebody said why would he be eating cucumber outside, he should have taken it inside

We'll always find a way to blame

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by omoharry(f): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is Shocking.

Make you manage get patient read article, una nor go hear .Na to dey talk rubbish different from what is clearly stated in front of you.
The article said she travelled to Bayelsa to work on isolation centers for the covid-19 .A contract she got from the govt .Its part of the effort to isolate and treat covid-19 patient .
.I dey tire for your kind that will not read but rather jump to conclusion .

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Joefat: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
NPF over to you. Food don come.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Yabaleft: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gforce2015:

....like a Yabaleft..., abi?

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Damseldammie(f): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
RIP
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by omoharry(f): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
sims001:

Who made you a judge here. Pls don't read any meaning and jump into a conclusion. Besides you can't love her more than her husband. May God continue to comfort the family as she rest in the bossom of the Lord.
I think you are taking it too personal here. The messager is sympathetic to pastor Itua and what he has gone through in the past and at the moment .In no way did I see any accusation or judgement .
In reality he is divorced (which is no fault of him )and now widowed which is very very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Yabaleft: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Prly covik related sef.... imagine d number of times she stayed around isolation centres

Possibly.
Only the big guy up there knows all
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Tedpgrass: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Most likely she died of covid19 virus and not heart attack just like one Africa president................. Note, she was building a covid19 isolation center..... She might be infected in the process without knowing

My thoughts exactly.
Covid is known to cause cardiac events with no apparent chest symptoms.....

People simply drop dead!! from multiple coronary clots!

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by StagethemTVee: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
And there are no qualified personels in port harcourt at this time of pandemic to design or install isolation centers? well done Mr Reader. My point was that she is confortable enough to let go off any job that would put her in harms way at this time of pandemic and travelling to Rivers and staying there was ill advised. Even Buhari has stayed put in Aso Rock despite the pressure of managing Nigeria.
omoharry:
Make you manage get patient read article, una nor go hear .Na to dey talk rubbish different from what is clearly stated in front of you.
The article said she travelled to Bayelsa to work on isolation centers for the covid-19 .A contract she got from the govt .Its part of the effort to isolate and treat covid-19 patient .
.I dey tire for your kind that will not read but rather jump to conclusion .

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by victorian(f): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
If it's heart attack?

Then she was a very unhappy woman in her marriage.

Later awon go and marry crew, will come and scream: go and marry! Are men blind ? Really?

Marry a man who stresses up your life mentally and emotionally, and as a quiet woman,you keep it away from family and friends. then be ready to die untimely. Be wise!

May her soul rest in peace amen.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by perdollar(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
another covid 19 victim of rape
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by BreconHills(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is Shocking.

She was helping states set up covid isolation centres.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by GuyFawkes: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
victorian:
If it's heart attack?

Then she was a very unhappy woman in her marriage.

Later awon go and marry crew, will come and scream: go and marry! Are men blind ? Really?

Marry a man who stresses up your life mentally and emotionally, and as a quiet woman,you keep it away from family and friends. then be ready to die untimely. Be wise!

May her soul rest in peace amen.

You are sick in the head.

7 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by meobizy(f): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
The woman in those pictures looks like she crossed forty a few years ago. I hope from these examples we can see why the lockdown was the best option when it came to the spread of the virus. Introverts were against the move, knowing fully well they don’t go out and won’t risk catching the virus to begin with. The cowards only wanted to watch the world burn while safely indoors.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by victorian(f): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
GuyFawkes:

You are sick in the head.

I'm not sick that's the reality.

My mom died of heart attack cos of an emotional issues she had.

I almost died of heart attack 4times! Infact I died but God woke me up, 4 times, because of emotional issues. Because God is not ready to let go of me due to reasons best known to him.

So when it comes to heart attack of heart failure I know exactly what can trigger it. How it starts and how it ends.

I'm just being real here.

Women! Men! If anyone makes u unhappy and gives u sleepless night, Biko cut off from such person. Or make sure u try your best to resolve issues or else if u have bp issues? Then death is just waiting at one corner, smiling at u.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by berty4real(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
May God redt her soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) / Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.