Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari (42662 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Bundaweber: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
afroniger:
This mumu may end up not decamping after all. He is obviously seeking a soft landing because he knows the next APC government in the state may come after him with EFCC if he contests and loses under another party. Obaseki, you are a mumu man.

he is being smart. he wants the assurance of buhari that if he decamps and contests on another platform, federal might will not be used against him
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Bundaweber: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
amaridigital:

You are right. He's sure to loose his appeal. What can the man do now after dining with the devil with a short spoon. The most fearful politicians in Nigeria are these relatively quite APC guys. They make less noise yet they will make the heaven fall on you. They retire the veterans and silence the powerful. Obaseki, please think very well. If the odd is against you, it is better to come back and fight another day.

I believe he wants assurance from buhari that federal might will not be used in Edo state if he decamps
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Nchenches: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki, you are not serious.

If Buhari is a dictator, your meeting him first before taking a political decision makes you look ridiculous.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Heavengained1: 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oga, history is about to repeat itself on you. You ought to have learnt from Ambode. He did meet Buhari and many others but nothing came out of the several meetings. You had better start fine tuning your strategy. Anyways , e no concern me sha. I no from Edo
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by shoprite: 12:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari

. . .like DMX said . . ."My next move is crucial, what do I do? How do I keep it real with Shorty in my crew . . .Didn't wanna kill him, so instead of puttin the Mac on him . . .I did the only thing I could do, turn my back on him . . .Obaseki "Here we go again" ! cool

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by mandate12: 12:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Ingredient88:
Did you have any move my brother you better go and sit down and accept your fate!! Three credit man.

Hahaha.. Una get bad mouth sha!
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by shugabasbn: 1:15am On Jun 15, 2020
Perform well as a governor u are pursuing shadow, build a giant infrastructure u are there listening to Oyegun, turn Benin City to Dubai of Nigeria, rara is Oshiomile u are fleshing your bone with, engage Edo youth n create a conducive environment for businesses n other actors to thrive mba.
When u have opportunity to write your name on the Gold heads of Benin status ode u doing yanga.
This guy needs cane seriously. Youth Governor without youth ideas

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by ddeola: 1:56am On Jun 15, 2020
If na so, even the president ought to have been disqualified. But na witch-hunting matter. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by omoladex05: 2:09am On Jun 15, 2020
God blessed my family with bouncing baby girl last night. I am a private school teacher, please we seriously need your financial assistance. Check my profile. Thanks
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 15, 2020
zigzagluv:
Ipob member , you guys are real mugu , but Last weeks , he was with Obaseki and he presented a form to the president
For where? The president wey only appears for virtual meetings and speeches in photos and recorded footage wey be probably shot many weeks ago?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 3:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Didi2d:

Complete his tenure in what way, a tenure is four years. Are you talk about second term? His party and the people of Edo state will determine that.
By the way, second term is not a must, obaseki you're fighting for is only fighting for his pocket.
I mean 5months to end his tenure
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 4:05am On Jun 15, 2020
SirBunky85:
lol,pmb no sabi play such politics,na obj wey fit coerce the Edo lawmakers to impeach him like he did to fayose and alameisiagha
since oshomole is involve,
The matter is already settled
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by chomchom1(f): 4:37am On Jun 15, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Obaseki dont listen to people urging you to fight. Seek peace , soft landing and walk away in peace so that u can rest after your tenure is over.

Dont be like saraki that spend all his Senate president loot on court cases till this moment. Today he is Now living in Europe and america like diezani has been stuck in england since 2015.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by wizod(m): 5:46am On Jun 15, 2020
iamdynamite:
you are mad but you have no one to tell you...KANU is nothing but a scammer and a fool
can u plz tell me whom he scammed, just mention only one person he scammed. Your time starts now
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Bianda24: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2020
I don't have much to say to Obasek or Obaseki but I will say kindly forget meeting with the dunce in Abuja. It will do u no good.
Lest I forget, does it mean Obaseki is not as smart as I thought him to be? Well carry your cross! EFCC is prowling.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by bowei(m): 7:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Bighead9:
Trash.
Buhari does not want to associate himself with an Ugly, incompetent and dumb Ex Governor, like Obaseki. The good people of Edo don't want you too.
But prefers a much uglier dropout that rose through the ranks with unionism in an educational backward environment
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by 752hub: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Some people will loose their life on top of this fight. Make una just dey watch. This fight will soon turn bloody. Am not involved, but I can already feel the desperation by both parties. Meanwhile, ambode should learn to fight till the end, being a coward never helped anybody.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by HRMK: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2020
which move is obaseki talking abt?what disqualifies u from apc will also send u packing on technical grounds even if u win the elections thru another party!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Ugonna62: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2020
if na that one? forget about him,person wey no fit settle im family matter,na edo matter im wan come resolve.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by isaac2392: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Wait which president is he talking about.... do we still have any?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Ingredient88(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=martineverest post=90673320]so e pain u eh...jump enter lagoon

but u insulted someone's father and husband too

my apology for insulting your generation[/quo
how did I insult him? Bcoz I said 3 credits man, how many credit did he has Can you show me his result?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Ingredient88(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2020
martineverest:
so e pain u eh...jump enter lagoon

but u insulted someone's father and husband too

my apology for insulting your generation
And mind you, not that what you said pain me, am just talking you that you should learn how to talk to people who you don't know, bro receive manner, coz you lack one!
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Quelme: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2020
SirBunky85:
I thought u all said dat Philip shuaibu is a ruggedy baba and would ruthlessly deal with oshiomole?is he no longer rugged?
re-read my statement again. Wetin concern me that idiot Shuaibu.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Daraph(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Acct no:0223856869
Acct name :Olukayode Tosin
Bank:GTB
Pls someone should help me with any amount. I'm dying....
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by martineverest(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Ingredient88:

And mind you, not that what you said pain me, am just talking you that you should learn how to talk to people who you don't know, bro receive manner, coz you lack one!
thank you
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Bighead9: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2020
bowei:
But prefers a much uglier dropout that rose through the ranks with unionism in an educational backward environment

Yes I prefer him. I prefer any leader that will deliver the dividends of Democracy, not some Ugly, dumb, incompetent man like Obaseki.

Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by zigzagluv: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2020
my man dont be foolish , go watch the video he receive obaseki , they photshop that too, you think with your brain , Kanu will be tellings you guys rubbbish
GenBuhari:

For where? The president wey only appears for virtual meetings and speeches in photos and recorded footage wey be probably shot many weeks ago?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Basic123: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
752hub:
Some people will loose their life on top of this fight. Make una just dey watch. This fight will soon turn bloody. Am not involved, but I can already feel the desperation by both parties. Meanwhile, ambode should learn to fight till the end, being a coward never helped anybody.
African and unintelligent mentality

Everything is not about fight
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
zigzagluv:
my man dont be foolish , go watch the video he receive obaseki , they photshop that too, you think with your brain , Kanu will be tellings you guys rubbbish
So you dont know that video could have been recorded months ago?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by zigzagluv: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
lol thinking with your brain
GenBuhari:
So you dont know that video could have been recorded months ago?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
zigzagluv:
lol thinking with your brain
Pathetic response, typical of a white racist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? / Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.