Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Disturbing, As Children Seen Kissing Passionately - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Disturbing, As Children Seen Kissing Passionately (711 Views)

2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) / Disturbing, As Children Seen Kissing Passionately / 10 Disturbing Illustrations That Perfectly Depict The Sad Truth Of Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing, As Children Seen Kissing Passionately by Ponsah20(f): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
What is the world turning into ? I came across a picture on Facebook where children around age 5 are seen kissing passionately who is to be blame? bad parenting or the society

Ever since I saw these disturbing pictures, my heart has almost literally come unstuck from its hinges with worry.

How did we get to this sorry pass? Are parents failing in the upbringing of their children? Have they totally abdicated their responsibilities? Who is to blame for this show of shame? It haemorrhages the heart.

What of the ubiquitous Nollywood
https://askmaryhub.com/2020/06/14/disturbing-as-children-seen-kissing-in-a-corner-see-photos/
Re: Disturbing, As Children Seen Kissing Passionately by Edopesin: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
la click la..

ok I have clicked and all i can say is that whoever took those pictures should be stripped, tied to trailer and flogged thoroughly

The Article

What is the world turning into ? I came across a picture on Facebook where children around age 5 are seen kissing passionately who is to be blame? bad parenting or the society

Ever since I saw these disturbing pictures, my heart has almost literally come unstuck from its hinges with worry.

How did we get to this sorry pass? Are parents failing in the upbringing of their children? Have they totally abdicated their responsibilities? Who is to blame for this show of shame? It haemorrhages the heart.

What of the ubiquitous Nollywood that churns out all manner of drama? What happened to the role of the Nigerian Films Censorship Board? What of the Nigerian Guild of Actors? What happened to the National Broadcasting Cooperation(NBC)? Whose role is it to censor both the language and acts? All the aforementioned have failed miserably, hence our highly impressionable children watch all kind of garbage from Nollywood.

These are children from a village in plateau state, Nigeria.
I am heartbroken and totally inconsolable! I fear for the future of my unborn children.
Who will save us from this self destruct? The future hangs precariously on a precipice ready for a headlong plunge down the abyss of perdition and oblivion.
I weep
Re: Disturbing, As Children Seen Kissing Passionately by Enoch07: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
whoever took that pics is infact a potential rapist.
Re: Disturbing, As Children Seen Kissing Passionately by FINESHIRT(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
That's very bad
Re: Disturbing, As Children Seen Kissing Passionately by Taywon: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Am only concern abt the photographer..... He is more dangerous

(1) (Reply)

The Rise & Fall Of Oyo Empire / Reno Omokri Writes Special Tributes To Yoruba In Nigeria / Facebook's Greatest Pictures Of All Time ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.