Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,033 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt (63905 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by waziri4biz: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obaseki is not a wise man at all. He is not a politician.

Edo election is not a general election. I dont see PDP defeating APC in Edo state.

Obaseki or PDP has no formidable structure in Edo state.

The APC will deploy every Arsenal to retain power.
Please hold this thought till The elections are over. It's obvious you are not from Edo State. Obaseki is the most loved politician right now in Edo. I have friends who have never voted before saying obaseki will be the first politician to get their vote and It takes a leader to provoke people into being patriotic......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Jostoman: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obaseki is not a wise man at all. He is not a politician.

Edo election is not a general election. I dont see PDP defeating APC in Edo state.

Obaseki or PDP has no formidable structure in Edo state.

The APC will deploy every Arsenal to retain power.
e dey pain you?

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Heavensent01(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man

How did University of Ibadan admitted him for a degree course in Classics with three credits, without a credit in English Language and F9 in Mathematics?

he's still owing them two credits to be paid in future. as you can see Buhari failed in governance because of his thinking how to pay the 5 credits he owned Waec

a laughing stock country. that useless YOU HIGH will be giving funny conditions to entered their sch but here is a 3 credit man graduated from their institution but heaven didn't fall

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by moderatedguy: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
emeijeh:
It is obvious he will crosscarpet to the PDP.
But is this how American politicians defect from Republican party to the Democratic party or other parties?

Our politics too different.
Our politicians too useless.
Nigeria is irredeemable.

Mind you Obaseki, it will be difficult for you to wrestle Oshiomhole in Edo election and win.
Very difficult.
The man na master super power RIGGER
No be money dem take dey rig.Obaseki has the financial clout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by DEROX: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin ALL NA WASH SAKAMAJE [WHEN APC DEY RULE]
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Confirmedzombie: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
waziri4biz:

Please hold this thought till The elections are over. It's obvious you are not from Edo State. Obaseki is the most loved politician right now in Edo. I have friends who have never voted before saying obaseki will be the first politician to get their vote and It takes a leader to provoke people into being patriotic......

Does our votes count in Nigeria. People just misleading Obaseki. Politics is not a game of sentiment.

I accept your verdict till election day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Jostoman: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

What do you want him to do? Give up? Nah.
Politics is a game of win or lose. Fight to the best, if you lose so be it.

Those who gave up easily have been forgotten long ago. You can ask Ambode.

I don't know much of him but I expect him to fight like a man irrespective of any outcome.
you are a correct man

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
God fatherism in PDP.

Wike is the Lord and Master of PDP, members and supporters . He can never do wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Cypron(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
AlabiJ:
Wike is the real godfather of PDP so we should be expecting Obaseki defection announcement any moment from now. If Wike does not support Atiku's ambition this coming 2023, he should just forget it because even the PDP chairman is Wike's boy.
In duncan mighty's voice(Wike wene mighty ye).
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by omoharry(f): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
AlabiJ:
Wike is the real godfather of PDP so we should be expecting Obaseki defection announcement any moment from now. If Wike does not support Atiku's ambition this coming 2023, he should just forget it because even the PDP chairman is Wike's boy.
Atiku is close to his grave .We don't need another old and sick president again .Are we so stupid that we cannot dream of a younger person to be our president?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by greggng: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
He has gone for lecture

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by eldoradoxx: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
All these people who are claiming that the battle is between Oshomole and Obaseki don't understand Edo politics. Once a god father begins to play god in Edo politics, he is a goner. Late Chief Tony Anineh ended his political relevance in Edo when he felt that he could hire and fire at will, Edo voters taught him and Osunbor political lesson and voted Oshomole an under dog who became Governor. Today Oshomole wants to play god, for that singular reason and for the fact that the accusations against Obaseki is not about performance, I know he has performed well, but on issue of political loyalty to a god father. Oshomole will be surprised by Edo voters. Federal might won't help him this time around.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Bobbyfreshhh: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
Wike that supported David Lyon of APC over PDP candidate in Bayelsa... oga is tired of PDP already

Solmus you've already stated your desire to see wike in APC so can go On dreaming .

Didn't Your lord and personal savior and the best thing since slice bread "Ganduje " supported a PDP candidate against abdulmumin jibril

Oga go rest the K.O gave you is still affecting your psych
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Solsix(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

They won it under a general election. Here is only Edo state, APC will deploy every Arsenal to retain power. Whether rigging or whatever.

Remember
Ondo
Ekiti
Osun
I was specific about rigging that is only that will save APC
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Tareq1105: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Very good.

Thugs will be given laissez passe with enough oil money from Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, and Delta States to come help prosecute the election and bury APC in Edo State.

Yes, let them donate billions to help Obaseki and APC will collect it back at the Tribunal

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by moderatedguy: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Read my post. Benue was under a general election that involves many state.

Here is only Edo state

Remember Ondo
Ekiti
Osun

I rest my case
Wot about Sokoto and Bauchi
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki be like, abeg do something fast and Wike is like, nawao how do I do this now? grin
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by DoubleEngine007: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Inec waiting for Obaseki after voting. APC rings with Inec and security agents/thugs ... I really don't know how Obaseki will win this o.. Inec take detectives from APC,so they will announce any result osho wants ,and our failed tribunal will back it up.. This is Nigeria under APC my people... Obaseki don Lin by force grin

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
moderatedguy:
If you wise you wud know that with A LEVELS you get admission at 200levels to read any course.........dont be as dumb as OSHO ....the tailor
No my brother, You can never use A Level to substitute for O Level requirements unless , you have not been to University.

It is rather you that ignoramusly not knowledgeable.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Jostoman: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
I thought they said inter- state travels will commence from Sunday next week?

Las las, no be only Naira Marley dem go arrest
what about Atiku bagudu that came all the way from North to Lagos?
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man

How did University of Ibadan admitted him for a degree course in Classics with three credits, without a credit in English Language and F9 in Mathematics?

Shows that its mere propaganda to tarnish his image.

A prestigious university like UI has high standards for admission.

Except he never attended U.I
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by micflo28(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
He needs Wike rascality to survive oshiomhole just like Wike survived against Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
STRONG MAN WIKE
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Urchman200: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man

with his waec result obaseki is good to go that is the minimum requirement,if apc have strong allegation against him based on how he managed to gain admission into UI they should start now , because after his first tenure he might not need those results again.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Ezmans: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same thing was said in AkwaIbom, Delta, and Rivers. Pdp is strong in SS and Edo.
pdp is very strong in South West & South south, look at oyo, osun, ondo, edo results in last election results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by techmo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Solmus you've already stated your desire to see wike in APC so can go On dreaming .

Didn't Your lord and personal savior and the best thing since slice bread "Ganduje " supported a PDP candidate against abdulmumin jibril

Oga go rest the K.O gave you is still affecting your psych

Wike is APC take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by BabaO2: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
NaMe4:
This looks like an old pic na
with Coro gears? grin
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by moderatedguy: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ayo25:
Breeding another god-father. Later you turn around and condemn god-fatherism.
Its called consultation..abi E DEY pain U?
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Akanbiedu(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
So he has a new godfather now

I thought he was fighting godfathers.

MUMU Man.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Sultty(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Cow wey rush go America go still come back as cornbeef. Obaseki wey rush from edo to rivers go still fall for ground yakata

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Sheggy13(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man

UI really have a lot of explanation to do. Obaseki has put them on the spotlight. I used to think they were different, that they had some kind of standard but I guess they are not exempted from the Nigerian factor of cutting corners and sharp practices. Quite a shame to think this happened in 1976, at a time when Nigeria was supposedly not as corrupt as it is now. One would wonder what's obtainable there at a time like this when everything goes in this country. Was it not in the same UI someone like Ganduje of Kano bagged Ph.D?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
He will decamp eventually. He just needs advice here and there.

My fear is that he may not win the election because APC would rather bring down the sky than let PDP take over Edo.

If PDP takes over Edo, Oshiomole will be in big trouble with the APC. They will pile the blame on him... Oshiomole sees this election as a big battle he must win.. A do or die affair.

They don't even mind shedding blood too... Wickedness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.