Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (85367 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Petyprincess(f): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heathrow44:

There's nothing in u that resembles being a female cos everything is rudimentary and has gone vestigial due to lack of use!! Including ur being alive is useless!!!!
Mydn44, farano rocknation rule 2

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Petyprincess(f): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heathrow44:

So u mean ur mother is an olosho!!! And u re an ashawo baby! No wonder! U reason from d anus!
Mydn44 farano rocknation please do something about these trolls that open new accounts to insult people's parent.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by OriOko88(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lemme not talk
Lol. Talk now, make u chop knock for head tongue
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Petyprincess(f): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Emanodimo:

U might be right on Reno.

That lady asked a good question before taking her decision................Your Gf is good for sex but not good to be taken care of?
That guy asked a good question before taking his decision................. Sex is been enjoyed by both gender, she responded with Really?

Obvious, the lady & that guy has been sexually supportive, which is not enough to sustain a relationship.

So, it is fine they define the basis now.

You wnt believe you are the reasonable person that quoted so far grin
Please no matter what don't join the frustrated guys here

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Mindlesskid: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

She saw the status, got pissed off. I know she didn't agree with him.
grin angry grin grin

Weldon sir.... Reno be tweeting nonsense. As if he did not take care of his own gf back then... Mtcheew...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by AfroKnight: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ariza:
On this case, I'm for nobody grin grin

Both the guy and girl no get sense.

cheesy The guy is a hero. The babe na zero.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy The guy is a hero. The babe na zero.
Durh! tongue

*rolls eyes*
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Grateful02(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP your mind be like stone.. lol
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by val4sure(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Meeyankee:

Coming from a simpii.. read the chat very well why threatening him with the most cheapest commodity which is sex.
Cheapest I've ever seen.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Sierusvirus(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
she is broke now do you know of tomorrow your sisters living with you were dey not once broke even u that is talking ......the one that is not broke and wont give u peace of mind is that the best dont let money be a standard for you choosing a girl or downgrading her cos she wont b broke for life ...those that want to have sense should have it freely given abeg
Tell that to your fellow girls and even you because it’s been assume that girls have sense which is common but seems they are struggle to have it.

From what you said, greater percentage of men don’t look at if a girls is made, working etc but rather they look beyond it a marry girls but still women won’t give men the peace of mind as planned but acting like whores, demanding to be taken car of like the men don’t need to be taking care of too.

From your advice, how many women act that way towards a guy?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Reno the blind shepherd leading blind sheep.

Did Reno spoil ur market?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Prymestrr(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
You are obviously still pained hence you brought it here! If most people that preaches online practice what they say it would have been better,bt stupid guys will take them serious nd even destroy their relationship because of what someone posted online,shior.
You d be surprised Reno is practising opposite of what he preaches grin
Reno is married so he can spend on his wife no holds barred. Who girlfriend be to deh demand from boyfriend like say she get stake for the guy hustle?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by OmoEpe(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Never knew your body is shares for dividend

Association of commercial entitles (ACA)
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by kaziblake(f): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:

Let that be her visit. No good thing will ever come from such girl.
Sex that is very cheap is what she's threatening you with.. Foolish girl!
Mr adviser
Weldon sir
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by seachmatics(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thank your lucky stars she didn't reach out for any sharp object if really you were with here during the said 'chats'. You must thread wisely next time. These demons are not sleeping again o.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nuahall2k14(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nope...
OriOko88:

Were u d one that send money to me??
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Petyprincess:

Jamb question undecided
Mr ajegunle, hw is ajegunle?
Edited: just realized you don't have sense,realised you once quoted me on travel section
Do you guys have nothing reasonable to do than stalking ladies nd quoting them with what has nothing to do with their post? I can't even remember you until i checked your post bt here you are quoting again like I'm with your balls undecided
If you really want to troll me don't forget you have enough topics nd information that gives you out easily! Adios!
Laffu wan kill me ooooo. Poor boy! You almost finished him
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
sonofanarchy:
A girlfriend that uses ”am” in place of ”i'm” is that one a girlfriend?
So, this was what your brothers used to gauge their girlfriends? Learn, you won't learn.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by sonofanarchy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:

So, this was what your brothers used to gauge their girlfriends? Learn, you won't learn.
who are you?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Tiwatopebabe(f): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
sonofanarchy:
who are you?
Ask Google
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by adeniyi65(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:
I know this must come from a female.i know.thoe i don click like grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Chicastle: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
FINESHIRT:
Lalasticlala

Come and settle this matter

Nothing to settle here everyone should go and hustle and leave the pussy for now so
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by raphy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
I came here to watch e -fighting on top person matter .see tht guy fighting wit a lady shame on him.

nothing concern me with that guy story.so reno omokri help him get sense.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by abbiboy: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
You are obviously still pained hence you brought it here! If most people that preaches online practice what they say it would have been better,bt stupid guys will take them serious nd even destroy their relationship because of what someone posted online,shior.
You d be surprised Reno is practising opposite of what he preaches grin

But d girl has nothing to offer aside pvssy,is that something serious to loose?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by MSEdLAW(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ariza:
Sorry oooo Guardian of nairaland Male posters. grin You are so funny honestly. So that's why you attacked her posts? Lol.

BTW why will I hate you? Hate is a big word and big burden too. Dude I don't Hate people why will I hate moniker. You are so funny grin

I have followed your posts and I can see you are nothing but a misandrist .... get your life together!!! Life is more than cheap feminism!!!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by NoLotty7(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
2cul2care:
The truth always hurts, she couldn't handle the truth.

Most ladies in Nigeria have this entitlement mentality, which is very bad, I thought it was an African thing, but after taking a look at Ghana and South African ladies, I realised they were totally different, when dating ladies from this country, they do not expect anything in return, all they want is love and loyalty.

Later them go dey claim feminist, maybe they don't understand the meaning of a feminist.
pure lie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.