Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (85364 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by delishpot: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Let me OK well now.... Reno is sponsoring side chicks through every stage of lfe while tweeting something else �� I know their type.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by abbiboy: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
lammylam:

Interesting!
But I hope you won't come back later, and start posting her number that nairalander should call and help you beg her like one mumu did ooo!

For pvssy matter...e be things for u nigerian girlz

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by karika2018: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
DNA1997:
bros na man u be, who is she to be threatening you with sex, make sure if possible u get another babe as soon as possible it could be she has another side guy

If you have money that girl would not even say anything like that.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by YUSTECH3(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Premarital Sex has now water in our lives now....
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by MrMacinterchi1: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Funny is she was in my house oh while we had this chat this afternoon oo
lol lol. like in the same room? she for come talk go you instead of texting nah lol
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Crunchyg3: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
stella55:
your relationship wasn't strong and seems like it's only sex you both can offer. does your girl request money from you? when a woman loves she won't request money, you give her out of your wish which she appreciate
Nice one Stella, Nwanyi Ibeku grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Mftivi: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Reno the blind shepherd leading blind sheep.
happy for the young man, he let go a drag and a lag.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by MrMacinterchi1: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Weirdest relationship I have ever seen ! cheesy both of you were in the same house chatting on WhatsApp? cheesy you kidding me man shocked
I shock too
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by MrMacinterchi1: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
unibenakpos:
me and one of my female friend too argued today.
they just want a guy that will save them from suffering, help their brother, their mother

may God help us
aka Destiny helper
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Mftivi: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
prinsam30:

bros u see all these people wey dey zuga u so, dem no like u ooo, at all at all, make ur case no go end like Obaseki own, no talk say I know warn u oooo grin
simp
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Mftivi: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
placeofallure:

The redpill people, let them lead you to ground zero and you, keep following them like a zombie. Even the stupid Reno posting, he doesn't treat his woman like that.

What many of you don't know is this, ordinary bed that you sleep on, don't you lay it everyday? Don't you change the beddings? This is so your sleep next time can be enjoyable.
The door that you open and close everyday, it will need attention one day because of the wear and tear of constant usage.
Why don't you carry your Android phones up and down without data? Will you be maximising it's purpose?

If you can tend to all these things which are mere objects, why not your woman?

I have always campaigned that women should work and not see relationships as a ticket to financial breakthrough. I also think men shouldn't break the bank to fuel their relationships.

Give your woman what you will, what you can afford, at times give sacrificially too, NOT by compulsion but of your own volition. It's a way of saying I care. Don't you care for her apart from sex? Is that all she's ever good for?

Care for your mum please, pamper her with everything you have. She deserves it. At the end it's a stupid man that wouldn't find the divergent line between his mum and his woman.

In all, find something to care about and care deeply. Be guided!
all these rants for what ?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by ariefadenco: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Only the useless broke guys that don't have money will like this post....
I can't even date a guy that can't take care of me

Lol...as if you are offering the guy one indispensable service.
You want someone to take care of you when you have nit taken care of yourself. Are you not asking for too much?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by succri(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
" when u are honey" � � � � �
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by BigJoe19: 12:13am On Jun 18, 2020
kaziblake:
Mr adviser
Weldon sir
angry undecided
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by InformationTV: 2:10am On Jun 18, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

She saw the status, got pissed off. I know she didn't agree with him.
grin angry grin grin

Missioned-Men-Moving (MMM)

Needs and Requires

Wise-Women-Winning (WWW).

Birds of a feather will always flock together. You don't need an advice on this; your conscience should speak to you; Listen to Your Own Voice.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by chiomzy86(f): 4:40am On Jun 18, 2020
Why did she end the relationship, instead of ending the sexual aspect of it ..cos women are always in the receiving end.na still only them go waka go do abortion,after sex was enjoyed by both parties,1 person suffers abortion bele enter,...na mumu dey worry her..it was suppose to be freedom at last..if sex hungry her,.she knows what to do..intimacy gadgets full market,that one no dey give bele.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by emmeyen: 6:36am On Jun 18, 2020
https://www.9ice9ja.com.ng/sign-up.php?user=emmeyen
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Iceyjayz: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmmm honeydear grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2020
I think this is the first sensible female comment have seen on this thread so far.
I can be very generous to people but it is a deal breaker for me the moment you start taking yourself as my responsibility. a good lady will always be a good lady while leaches and parasite will never stop being that.

The most annoying part for me is how some guyz are taking their ordinary girlfriends that you are not even sure you will marry as a priority over their parents. I can remember how one useless man on this prestigious platform nearly beat or fought his mother cos of his girlfriend that came from a dysfunction family. his girlfriend was at fault and yet still blaming his mother for her girlfriend misdeed saying trash that he did not wanted to break up with her those are bad examples of guys i dislike to a full extent.

Taking care of girlfriends or even people has to come voluntarily but not by making yourself the person responsibility den what should be the responsibility of.her parent? Being generous is good but I hate it when sum1 is capitalising on my sense of duty or strength.
stella55:
your relationship wasn't strong and seems like it's only sex you both can offer. does your girl request money from you? when a woman loves she won't request money, you give her out of your wish which she appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by yahmohy27: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Davash222:

Use the 2K to get new pants and bras.
Oga mi, its ok.. Or is It that you two know each other before?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by ABINTUK(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=Ariza post=90663477] You for don grow pass this child's play nah. grin[/quotes

Shut the fuvk up....

Isn't child's play huh,...

It's fire for fire....

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by placeofallure(f): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2020
BayMc:

oh'kay, right!

so what does "his woman" have to give as well?!
in fact give sacrificially too?!
or is being sacrificial in giving only meant for men alone?!

you only typed about the man tending to his woman.
His woman needs to offer things apart from mere s*x as well!

the woman shouldn't be the perpetual receiver.
relationships were never meant to be commensal or parasitic.
it's meant to be symbiotic and mutualistic.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by lordsd(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Make them give you 2 cold origin Der with nkwobi you strong make she takia na
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Petyprinces: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Thank God you are afraid of me because if you would have replied, I would have ended your career here, you liar! miss Poland. cheesycheesycheesy
Because both your life online nd offline is irrelevant grin
Afraid of a mentally deranged troll like you?
Only idiot like you will take you serious ;DWho doesn't know you are yabeleft patient?
This idiot wants to use me shine grin
Sebi you were behaving like a sissy on food section nw you acting tough because intentionally ignored you grin
#Wastedsperm!!

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by kellycute(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2020
Onyi22:
can't your father take care of you?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by kellycute(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2020
Onyi22:
so what will now be the duty of your dad in your life?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by EthiiDesign(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Onyi22:

You want a guy to take care of you but can you take care of him without any sexual activity �
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by placeofallure(f): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2020
BayMc:

oh'kay, right!

so what does "his woman" have to give as well?!
in fact give sacrificially too?!
or is being sacrificial in giving only meant for men alone?!

you only typed about the man tending to his woman.
His woman needs to offer things apart from mere s*x as well!

the woman shouldn't be the perpetual receiver.
relationships were never meant to be commensal or parasitic.
it's meant to be symbiotic and mutualistic.

Do I need to give you a magnifying glass to see where I typed that women shouldn't see relationships as a meal ticket?
I specifically emphasised on taking care of the women because of the issues raised on the thread.

Now my submissions:
A relationship is a dual carriage way - give and take. You both should support each other emotion wise, financial wise, and in any other wise you can think of.

I will never be in any relationship without working, even if I marry a Dangote, I'd still work. Be financially independent, that way , you earn the respect of people around you. Me i am a hustler, I'm unto many legit things.

I believe in humanity. Being kind and considerate. I'd help a stranger I don't know from Adam with everything in my capability. If I'd do that to a stranger, imagine how much more to my partner. It has to be mutual.

The last part that you and your likes don't wanna hear, I've said it before and I'm reiterating the fact that if she's good enough for your bed, then she's good enough for your money.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Petyprinces: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Thank God you are afraid of me because if you would have replied, I would have ended your career here, you liar! miss Poland. cheesycheesycheesy
I know you are bighap lol
You think you can troll me with different accounts? Just wait nd see
Hw many of your accounts were banned? This is just the beginning i promise you!!!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by placeofallure(f): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2020
Mftivi:
all these rants for what ?

Jamb question!

O n bi mi o, ta le mi o bi
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by LaIabobo: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

She saw the status, got pissed off. I know she didn't agree with him.
grin angry grin grin

It's been 4 days. Come give us update.
Has she changed her mind?? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.