Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (85365 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by JeffreyD1(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2020
LaIabobo:

It's been 4 days. Come give us update.
Has she changed her mind?? grin grin grin

grin grin

She don come oh

Me never get her time
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Xmen149(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
You are obviously still pained hence you brought it here! If most people that preaches online practice what they say it would have been better,bt stupid guys will take them serious nd even destroy their relationship because of what someone posted online,shior.
You d be surprised Reno is practising opposite of what he preaches grin

if a man is dating you,i mean real date not friends with benefits that we mistake as date and he has never encouraged you to work,help you score and interview,linked to a job,advice and push you to go learn/apply a skill instead opt to give you crumbs from his table then you better think twice....a man should give his woman treat when he has the means and can afford it and so should his lady.
or else it's clearly a fund me Bleep me arrangement between the two
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Mase2020g(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Any girl that is using sex to threaten boyfriend, is that one a girlfriend �?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by ilemona4u: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2020
favour442:
Just laidat!??
hello. morning bro, I just sent a pm
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Iceyjayz: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Petyprinces:

I know you are bighap lol
You think you can troll me with different accounts? Just wait nd see
Hw many of your accounts were banned? This is just the beginning i promise you!!!
Lol you liar! besides none of my account were banned, I only have 2 accounts on this forum unlike you.

miss Poland cheesy believe me you will never leave the shore of Nigeria, so keep dreaming cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Iceyjayz: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Petyprinces:

Because both your life online nd offline is irrelevant grin
Afraid of a mentally deranged troll like you?
Only idiot like you will take you serious ;DWho doesn't know you are yabeleft patient?
This idiot wants to use me shine grin
Sebi you were behaving like a sissy on food section nw you acting tough because intentionally ignored you grin
#Wastedsperm!!
Hahahahaha he pain am. broke girl!

keep dreaming about Poland you hear and your audio polish boyfriend cheesycheesycheesy
don't go and manage your small Yahoo boyfriend. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2020
placeofallure:

Do I need to give you a magnifying glass to see where I typed that women shouldn't see relationships as a meal ticket?
I specifically emphasised on taking care of the women because of the issues raised on the thread.

Now my submissions:
A relationship is a dual carriage way - give and take. You both should support each other emotion wise, financial wise, and in any other wise you can think of.

I will never be in any relationship without working, even if I marry a Dangote, I'd still work. Be financially independent, that way , you earn the respect of people around you. Me i am a hustler, I'm unto many legit things.

I believe in humanity. Being kind and considerate. I'd help a stranger I don't know from Adam with everything in my capability. If I'd do that to a stranger, imagine how much more to my partner. It has to be mutual.

The last part that you and your likes don't wanna hear, I've said it before and I'm reiterating the fact that if she's good enough for your bed, then she's good enough for your money.

"Mutualism" is the "keyword".

and quit the technobabble of "you and your likes".
i have no likes.
I'm distinct.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by placeofallure(f): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
BayMc:

"Mutualism" is the "keyword".

and quit the technobabble of "you and your likes".
i have no likes.
I'm distinct.
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Deji63: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Davash222:

Let that be her visit. No good thing will ever come from such girl.
Sex that is very cheap is what she's threatening you with.. Foolish girl!

Ubunja the wrinkled broke gigolo.

No the foolish slut is your teenage daughter that will fvck a dog for stipends. God punish you. "Sex is cheap" that's why your fugly daughter turned a free hoe.
"Sex is cheap" yet you can't afford a regular pvssy because you are too broke to maintain a home. Wifeless wrinkled lunatic. Even your deluded hungry kids are gold diggers to you. Fvcking wrinkled gigolo. May Coronavirus cut your miserably useless life short so you can go on with your destiny of poverty in hell.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Deji63: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Davash222:

Use the 2K to get new pants and bras.

Nah use it to buy garri for your local hungry dead maami
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Deji63: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Hahahahaha he pain am. broke girl!

keep dreaming about Poland you hear and your audio polish boyfriend cheesycheesycheesy
don't go and manage your small Yahoo boyfriend. cheesy

Are you a man? Are you?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Deji63: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
MoodyQueen:

I am not here to chance you.
Chill . This isn't a give away thread. cheesy

Davash222 is Ubunja who jumps at any thread against taking care of your babe. Don't mind the old wrinkled wifeless broke pauper. He is 60, wifeless, broke and only drills agege hookers. grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Deji63: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Davash222:

So, you didn't see when she called the OP the blind sheep .
Your unnecessary hate towards me wouldn't let you see that.

Poverty is in your DNA ubunja the yahoo wrinkles. What do you do for a living? Sit home all day looking for women to dupe so you can feed your hungry tiny body.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Deji63: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:
Bro it's not everything you should take from all these online ranters like Reno it's not bad you take care of the one you love once a while even the so called Reno no fit deny say him no take care of him babe when him date then..

But the thing way dey vex me be say 9ja girls own too much joor they become too possessive/demanding when in a relationship.

God bless you bro.

Ubunja aka Davash222 will want to skin you alive after seeing your post.

It's not easy being single at 60 with no hope of a legitimate source of income in sight. It's frustration and poverty that ruined the old toad& gay ex convict

Ubunja steals for a living. When his Karma rains on him. He will wake up to the truth of its existence. Wickedness gets you no where. Ubunja is a fvcking wrinkled gigolo. Ubunja your fvgly daughters will end with your exact kind of personalities as husbands.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Deji63: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
JeffreyD1:

grin grin

She don come oh

Me never get her time

We have not heard your girlfriend's side of the story but I want to ask you how much of her money you have chopped. You seem similar with Ubunja aka Davash222 fvcking redpiller gigolos who chop women's money and come online to feed us with lies. Then they die suddenly. Karma ruins your type.

Op when you born female pikin,will you pray for her to find your kind as husband?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Petyprinces: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol you liar! besides none of my account were banned, I only have 2 accounts on this forum unlike you.

miss Poland cheesy believe me you will never leave the shore of Nigeria, so keep dreaming cheesy
Yen yen yen grin
Only cowards like you will troll with alternate account fool!!
Is your name not K.D Emmanuel? Lol
I always knew you are a coward,opening different accounts to troll me nd wanting a mention from me grin
By the time I'm done with you you will regret trolling me i swear!!
If dem born you well quote me with your real moniker dumb head!!! If you can't i will ignore your miserable life from henceforth!!
Hope you have gotten the money you were begging for? Stupid nd jobless beggar!!

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Norman4real(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lol, what a thread. Guys you all need to remember this, THE EASIEST THING SHE CAN DO IS OPEN HER LEGS !!!... Mostly of these women are lazy, useless and entitled brats with nothing positive to offer you. Even their sex comes with risks of STDs coz they go around sleeping with more men than you can imagine. At the peak of their beauty they'll fornicate with whichever man can pay her meals for the next few days but just wait till they're in their 30's, have hit the wall and no man is willing to consider them for serious relationship. Then they'll be spending endless nights in church fasting and praying for God to send them a husband.
My fellow guys, just ignore these women and let the circle of life play out. Save your money and invest for your futures. When you've made it and have good financial status there will be younger girls that will have come up and you'll have your pick of the finest quality. If you're still financially hustling don't waste your little resources on these ungrateful harlots.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Iceyjayz: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Petyprinces:

Yen yen yen grin
Only cowards like you will troll with alternate account fool!!
Is your name not K.D Emmanuel? Lol
I always knew you are a coward,opening different accounts to troll me nd wanting a mention from me grin
By the time I'm done with you you will regret trolling me i swear!!
If dem born you well quote me with your real moniker dumb head!!! If you can't i will ignore your miserable life from henceforth!!
Hope you have gotten the money you were begging for? Stupid nd jobless beggar!!
Lol skinny dumb ass, I didn't know you were this retárded, I guess hunger and poverty have dealt with you to the extent that you can differentiate monikers, jeez!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Petyprinces: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol skinny dumb ass, I didn't know you were this retárded, I guess hunger and poverty have dealt with you to the extent that you can differentiate monikers, jeez!
You sounding weak already grin
You were denying until i posted an evidence nw you still denying? Lol grin
Emmanuel only if you could take your time to do something reasonable with your life bt no! You will rather be picking on every girls nd provoking them just because you living a miserable nd wretched life!!!
Like i always do i am digging out more evidence this time you will cry!!

Anyways I'm done with you for nw, you can quote me i will reply u middle of next month i gat better things to do with my life unlike you that spends your whole miserable life opening 50 accounts to troll! Anyways cheers grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Rawhumper(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
[

You are a real mad man ooo...like seriously u need to check urself.

I didn't even read that thrash u wrote because it wasn't making any sense.

I can see ur own is just to be bitter and I can see insanity in you.

Guy u don dey kolooo better go check it lineage if it runs in ur family.

Just an advice don't bother to thank me yet cool

quote author=Heathrow44 post=90774122]This is savage! Not dat rawhumper and bigBashir who are notin else but cheap farm tools for public pleasure, that girl wanted t scam u and blackmail uuuu, is obvious she was staying cos of d money ,nothing else otherwise y would she leave u over just a post u made, that u didn't even tag d girl.. Rawhumper would av easily fallen for dat cheap scam and blackmail cos he's aa "SIMP"...

Let d runs girl go!! She ain't worth d tym and also collect all ur belongings back from dat runs girl, cars, watch, shoes etc u paid for them!!

PS Reno spoke everything, u don't owe dem anything, call cards, birthday gifts, sharwama, and d likes, if she doesn't av call cards t call u, she shouldn't bother cos u don't care weda she calls or not cos people make out time and money t call who they feel is important, so if she aint calling, u arent that special t her ! don't celebrate her birthdays if she doesn't do urs, buy her d same qty and quality of wat she buys u!! That way u both are pushing d other t be better people in presenting gifts.. If she buys BYC singlet for u for birthday, rush t d nearest byc stores and get some byc undies and brassiers and even byc bikini and lingerine, everything should be equal, till she gets sense and buys sth that is special! When u go to the restaurants, she has to pay for some of the things u guys eat herself or u can make a formula of 50%-50% of wateva , but pls try and understand the income she may av and adjust when necessary but she must pay oo, don't go and waste ur money and marry a dependent leech! [/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Daricon(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Davash222:
Na man you be!

Avoid that liability of a girl same way you're avoiding poverty.
Wise man don leave me
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Casemiro(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Davash222:
Use the 2K to get new pants and bras.

Guy, why?

see brutality

cheesy grin
cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Casemiro(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
n
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by favour442(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
ilemona4u:
hello. morning bro, I just sent a pm
yeah..i replied
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Oliveghurl: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Funny is she was in my house oh while we had this chat this afternoon oo
you try
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Iceyjayz: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2020
Petyprinces:

You sounding weak already grin
You were denying until i posted an evidence nw you still denying? Lol grin
Emmanuel only if you could take your time to do something reasonable with your life bt no! You will rather be picking on every girls nd provoking them just because you living a miserable nd wretched life!!!
Like i always do i am digging out more evidence this time you will cry!!

Anyways I'm done with you for nw, you can quote me i will reply u middle of next month i gat better things to do with my life unlike you that spends your whole miserable life opening 50 accounts to troll! Anyways cheers grin
I see poverty and frustration have dealt with you badly, can you prove that I am the one you claim to be? check my moniker and the other person you said I am.

with every comments you post, it shows how shallow and retârded you are, I only have 2 monikers here which are iceyjays and iceyjayz, check the time I registered you dumbass, jeez!

I guess thinking about Poland has faded your sense of reasoning, don't worry you will travel to Poland your hear? maybe in your next life. cheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Davash222:
Na man you be!

Avoid that liability of a girl same way you're avoiding poverty.
walai na man him be.
I uchiha declare him a man
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Westernlove: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Iceyjayz:

Miss Poland cheesy believe me you will never leave the shore of Nigeria, so keep dreaming cheesy

Ice this one loud Ooooh abeg e too much. In as much as I'm aware their mouth won't stop running like a Tap Water, Please wish her well. I'm just always pitying most of these girls. I look them afar and shake my head......

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Westernlove: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ariza:
You know it's so funny that the only thing Nigerian guys could "owe" their women is monetary value. Imagine a whole Reno having nothing to emaciate from than "maintainance fee and bills". And the lady is laying emphasis on "sex" . Lol grin grin

Well to help them balance their equation, I believe the only thing Ladies owe their boyfriend is courtesy. No sex and food too grin grin . Lobatan.

BTW Op's relationship is baseless, meaningless and lifeless. grin you don't end a "good thing" because of some stranger's post.

Gbam I'm In. Thank God some of you are now waking up to reality.....
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Westernlove: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ariza:
Oya Alfa males will full this thread now quoting the poor guy for saying the reality cry

All these people that will pay money and still beg to put the tip will start forming nonsense grin grin

grin Lol that's It, Na dem gan gan be the problem. There aresome of them wey no fit hold body even just 2days. Because of those Idiot, You female being will keep on manipulating Men until they go extinct grin

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Westernlove: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Sadly, this is the norms of most relationship in our society today

Money = Sex

I blame you guys, yes you guys. Nigerian guys overrate sex like if you don't get it, you might literally die that's why the females use it against you lot

Truer words have never been said....... This Is what I've been preaching. The guys are the problem not the female beings......

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.