Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (85314 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Franktom247(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
unibenakpos:
me and one of my female friend too argued today.
they just want a guy that will save them from suffering, help their brother, their mother

may God help us
guy na francis how far
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by unibenakpos(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Franktom247:
guy na francis how far
baba them opor
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Silentgroper(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ariza:
Ahhhhhhhhh do I? Do I? grin
keep playing dumb. better shoot your shot nw
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Silentgroper:
keep playing dumb.
better shoot your shot nw
You never see the shot wey I shoot? grin grin

Guy what's up with you self? grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Franktom247(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
unibenakpos:
baba them opor
u don carry craze come here
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Malawian(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Na man you be!

Avoid that liability of a girl same way you're avoiding poverty.
Dey there dey tell am say na man you be. Na you go console him dick for am later abi?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Davash222(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ariza:
C'mon I'm only 56, will be 57 in a couple of months. I'm not that old, life begins at 56 you know? grin grin . Die Young? Nahhhhhh. You haven't experienced life with a milf, have you? wink
Ariza, abeg carry your wahala dey go.
I want to become a monk.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
DigitB:
So Reno just fuelled your stupidity and you boastfully posted your rubbish story here.

Women are meant to be cherished, loved, taken good care of. As a man you should learn how to manage her mood swings properly.

You can take good care of your woman without weighing yourself down financially.

Even the richest woman will always demand from her man. Men's money dey sweet, says one of my female friends.

Modified:

For all you giving me negative mentions, go and make money.

You want to keep fvckiñg ur woman without doing anything for her? Una dey craze.

Idiots looking for free pvßy.
I guess u r just a teenager, else, why must u spend on a girlfriend, just like I will advise my daughter not to offer her body, so I will advise her not to demand from a man at all.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Real G, if she has nothing but sex as a bargaining chip then your decision is 100% solid.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
edward1106:

Both have wanted to end it. They just needed a subject that they would have extreme views on.
especially the girl

No cap
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by iLegendd(m): 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Post deleted.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by danilmo: 12:01am On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yawns... When you with a guy who is frustrated, Nwanne you gotta ball out.

The OP has only sex to offer and nothing more. The lady Needs a real man with strong balls, not whiny pussy ass Niggahs.

wait o, Did u lack comprehension to see that the lady depend on the guy for finance.. u just want to talk bah.lol

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Silentgroper(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
You never see the shot wey I shoot? grin grin

Guy what's up with you self? grin
. Whats up with me?? Huh! Be specific chikito
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by YBMB(m): 12:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Onyi22:
Only the useless broke guys that don't have money will like this post....
I can't even date a guy that can't take of me
English come hard you. Ituboribo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by gideonvalor98(m): 12:20am On Jun 15, 2020
Nigerian ladies have the most entitlement-ish mentality... Most of them are just feminist by mouth. I am not against you giving to your girl but I hate it when you make me feel entitled to it. I won't take that. I attribute this to poverty level and limited exposure... But at times you see well to do girl like financially OK still portrays this kind of mentality.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by anochuko01(m): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2020
DigitB:

Women are meant to be cherished, loved, taken good care of. As a man you should learn how to manage her mood swings properly.
And what does a man get from the relationship asides sex?
As for that mood swing, I just found a way of managing my babes own. I can't allow any more emotional torture. Once she starts, I just act like I don't know her.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by anochuko01(m): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2020
Onyi22:
You must be an orphan

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by idahme(m): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2020
anochuko01:

You must be an orphan

She is....

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by MrEazi223: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2020
I've been following this thread since just decided to keep mute but now I think I need to contribute my quota.
I'm currently battling the same issue imagine someone we both have plan for the future and I just spent over 40K on us last month (May) when my salary is just 50K still have the guts to ask me for money yesterday, she even mentioned that I've never done anything for her in my life though I dumped her for that statement.

My advice to my fellow guys never spend anything on girlfriend rather spend it on your mother or siblings because most of them (girlfriends) are ingrate they will never appreciate your effort and will later tell you what did you ever do for them.

A word should be enough for the wise.

For those of you that may be doubting my story check pictures below.

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 15, 2020
We know how this ends, he will still go and beg her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Pelxmiye(m): 1:00am On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
You know it's so funny that the only thing Nigerian guys could "owe" their women is monetary value. Imagine a whole Reno having nothing to emaciate from than "maintainance fee and bills". And the lady is laying emphasis on "sex" . Lol grin grin

Well to help them balance their equation, I believe the only thing Ladies owe their boyfriend is courtesy. No sex and food too grin grin . Lobatan.

BTW Op's relationship is baseless, meaningless and lifeless. grin you don't end a "good thing" because of some stranger's post.

Her reply was enough reason to end it, why sex,why not the good memories you both shared together,why not your love and care for him,why not telling him that saying such things hurt her emotions that he could equate all they had to just money or bills,I think it's just the blunt truth,if he meant more to her she won't raise "sex" as the first line of defense and he won't raise "bills" as the first reason for breaking up with her...Romance in Nigeria is Twisted..end of story book grin grin grin grin grin...take me back to the days when we longed for love letter smuggled into our desks in secondary..every love letter,every love greeting card and romance books we send to our crushes meant so much more,today even the most sincere emotions to the people we want means nada without a little 2k airtime or cash transfer..what happened to "Love" cry cry cry cry cry....since Buhari has entered in 2015 ,Love has since gone on a sabbatical leave grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...Bring back our old school "love"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Jrevelation(m): 3:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Kudos , you just escape one useless liability

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by alphaRego01(m): 3:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Na dem dem.almost all relationships in nigeria are desame and SCAM

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by placeofallure(f): 4:19am On Jun 15, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Funny is she was in my house oh while we had this chat this afternoon oo

The redpill people, let them lead you to ground zero and you, keep following them like a zombie. Even the stupid Reno posting, he doesn't treat his woman like that.

What many of you don't know is this, ordinary bed that you sleep on, don't you lay it everyday? Don't you change the beddings? This is so your sleep next time can be enjoyable.
The door that you open and close everyday, it will need attention one day because of the wear and tear of constant usage.
Why don't you carry your Android phones up and down without data? Will you be maximising it's purpose?

If you can tend to all these things which are mere objects, why not your woman?

I have always campaigned that women should work and not see relationships as a ticket to financial breakthrough. I also think men shouldn't break the bank to fuel their relationships.

Give your woman what you will, what you can afford, at times give sacrificially too, NOT by compulsion but of your own volition. It's a way of saying I care. Don't you care for her apart from sex? Is that all she's ever good for?

Care for your mum please, pamper her with everything you have. She deserves it. At the end it's a stupid man that wouldn't find the divergent line between his mum and his woman.

In all, find something to care about and care deeply. Be guided!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by lillaowow(m): 4:58am On Jun 15, 2020
Silentgroper:
. Lmao.
has poland boo drag her to poland already.

Help me ask her oo. Now she dey chop rice wey no get meat in poland grin

Petyprincess:

Jamb question undecided
Mr ajegunle, hw is ajegunle?

I am obviously trolling you. Stop lying on the internet tho.

You will always be Mrs Poland for that lie. grin. When is your polish bae coming to Ibadan grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 15, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Well after posted Uncle reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status
I captioned it I Stan with Reno

She saw the status got pissed off I know she didn't agree with him
grin angry grin grin

Lalasticala

This one nah just ode.

After Reno drinks ogogoru he'll come online to post rubbish. So even when you have the money you still won't give?

Stingy guy angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by ferdvict2(m): 5:30am On Jun 15, 2020
your deliverance came too soon.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by nickvanilla(m): 6:24am On Jun 15, 2020
MrEazi223:
I've been following this thread since just decided to keep mute but now I think I need to contribute my quota.
I'm currently battling the same issue imagine someone we both have plan for the future and I just spent over 40K on us last month (May) when my salary is just 50K still have the guts to ask me for money yesterday, she even mentioned that I've never done anything for her in my life though I dumped her for that statement.

My advice to my fellow guys never spend anything on girlfriend rather spend it on your mother or siblings because most of them (girlfriends) are ingrate they will never appreciate your effort and will later tell you what did you ever do for them.

A word should be enough for the wise.

For those of you that may be doubting my story check pictures below.

I feel your pain Bro. Dating someone and the person doesn't even care how you're faring financially, your plans to improve your income,etc. All they care about is what they would get from you.

I guess it's a Nigerian thing. Even the ones that seem like they genuinely "love" you aren't left out. It's so heartbreaking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by phemmyfour: 6:25am On Jun 15, 2020
You don't know the difference between "been" and "being". Your gf cannot spell "horn.y". Smh for both of you

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by ThatFairGuy: 6:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Onyi22:
Only the useless broke guys that don't have money will like this post....
E pain am. broke as.s lady always salivating on ALREADY MADE MEN.
Somodooo abeg come follow her small

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by fyneboi79(m): 6:41am On Jun 15, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Funny is she was in my house oh while we had this chat this afternoon oo
Big up man!! Real man stuff.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by fyneboi79(m): 6:42am On Jun 15, 2020
phemmyfour:
You don't know the different between "been" and "being". Your gf cannot spell "horney". Smh for both of you
not horney.....olodo!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.