Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:03 PM

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) (80454 Views)

Online Or Physical Church? / COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
As Federal Government announced the ease of lockdown for opening of churches. See how COZA Abuja abided by all the guidelines for the first physical church.

The Reverend Biodun Fatoyinbo who is the general overseer of the church wrote on his facebook page.

It was a homecoming service for COZA Abuja members and we couldn’t help but prepare for the safety of all our members. Disinfecting tunnels, sanitising pods, temperature checks and social distancing were some of the measures deployed to comply with the FG’s guidelines.

That said, seeing our members walk through those gates once again is proof that God is faithful to us and we are grateful for His goodness to the COZA Family. The God of Jacob is our Refuge!

#churchreopens #homecoming #gratitude #cozaglobal #biodunfatoyinbo #pb

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1151904298508945&id=186100348422683

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
More pictures.

God is truly in this church

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Pls in all you Do , always Remember;

Preparation for Eternity is most important!

Eternity is a Personal Race! So Ensure you have a Personal Relationship with JESUS CHRIST

Do not be carried away by non-essentials! There are so many things all round to distract us!

This World is nothing but a Rehearsal for the Main life which is Forever and Ever..

455 Likes 35 Shares

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
More pictures

COZA follows all guidelines

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
More pictures.

OAM4J and Lalasticlala, come and see how beautiful this church is.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by youthsinitiativ(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Beautiful...

E say God really dey this church...lol

So frigging funny.

God cares less about physical aesthetics and ambiance. He is more interested in the heart, mind, and souls of his people.

277 Likes 21 Shares

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by ojun50(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
God is really faithful

Have miss church and singing and jumping around oh......

Even shaking my strong yeah self

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by imustmakeit(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
COZA! THE WEALTHY PLACE!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
imustmakeit:
COZA! THE WEALTHY PLACE!

Yes oo. No poor man in the church.

Wealth = Health, Education. Financial, etc.

43 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
I sited mummy Modele

15 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
So because of "fine" pictures, we should conclude God is in "this" Church....

Well.. I'm glad we have people like you in Nigeria.. Folks like you aid my business

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by phransix2: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Church Business is Serious Business...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by YorubaKinging: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Coza : the church of the false prophet

And the president of Burundi DID NOT die of coronaVirus

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by meum: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
... COZA! COZA!... grin

10 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by IamRotimi: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by EzzyCarter: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
*Sips Krest*

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
smiley It's nice to see business returning to norm...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Slawormir: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by AlabiJ: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Maga must continue to pay. lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by SultanOfAbia: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
T

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
COZA the high class church

5 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by caniva(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
shocked

Fine girls dey this church oh!

9 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Naija4love(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
lonelydora:
More pictures.

God is truly in this church
Are you really ok with this your words and is this girls that makes God truly in that Church or it for business strategy

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by stagger: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Beautiful...

E say God really dey this church...lol

So frigging funny.

God cares less about physical aesthetics and ambiance. He is more interested in the heart, mind, and souls of his people.

Please educate him/her abeg.

12 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Crochet: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Praise God for his faithfulness

2 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by StUriah(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Satan offered Jesus all the luxuries of this world but Jesus declined.

Serving God in a luxury manner is not of the spirit, but of flesh. Flesh only craves for pleasure and pleasurable experience which are not in tandem with the temerity of the spirit.

Having spiritual experience is not a pleasurable journey; many a time, it is through mortification, self-denials, meditation and dwelling in the words of God.

Ever imagine why Jesus did not owe either horse or donkey, and not even a private canoe for His own convenience. His followers did not even worship in any known beautiful place. But wonders and miracles known to the world today were performed by Jesus in those open places where He preached.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
So, una don make the church popular

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
not bad.... i think, church this beautiful is supposed to be used as an isolation center, and i believ dt the Lord wud be happy with that service than holding Sunday service when they is still rising covid cases in the land, thats the main reason why Jesus scatterd that business minded temple, due to lack of understanding of the purpose of the church......plss mentions should avoid me, am having a bad day, my landlord jus found out dt am jobless after i have used this covid lockdown as an excuse for not paying rent, said dt govt av not paid teachers and am owing rent since last year, he don announce compound meeting tomorrow evening and i know say na to hand me my quit notice...but GOD no go shame us..

12 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
grand patron, Rapist Association of Nigeria ( RAN)

42 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) / Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.