Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,140 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Money Is Showing On My Beautiful Wife - Rotimi Salami Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Money Is Showing On My Beautiful Wife - Rotimi Salami Says (2482 Views)

Abu Salami Says He Paid ₦5m To Larry Gaga To See Davido / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You / Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Money Is Showing On My Beautiful Wife - Rotimi Salami Says by AmeboBook: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rotimi Salami and his beautiful wife, Jumoke, are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary and the actor/producer has already taken to his Instagram page to celebrate. He shared a video in which he is in the car singing with his spouse by his side. He then calls her beautiful and that his money is really showing on her. They both laugh enjoying every moment of their time together.

Eventually, Jumoke tells Rotimi to show off his teeth after she had put hers on display with a massive smile. However, it appears our youthful actor was shy. Meanwhile, the video was captioned:

"HAPPY 5th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY to me and my placenta. Thanks for completing me.. life for no easy without you o. Fam...
Please help me thank and pray for my wife. @jarinola".

Use the link for the full post including the video.

https://www.amebobook.com/my-money-is-showing-on-my-beautiful-wife-rotimi-salami-says-as-he-and-wife-jumoke-celebrate-5th-wedding-anniversary/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: My Money Is Showing On My Beautiful Wife - Rotimi Salami Says by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: My Money Is Showing On My Beautiful Wife - Rotimi Salami Says by mogboyelade(f): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
which money are you talking about?
Re: My Money Is Showing On My Beautiful Wife - Rotimi Salami Says by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
mogboyelade:
which money are you talking about?
Where in IB are you staying wink
Re: My Money Is Showing On My Beautiful Wife - Rotimi Salami Says by Olude193: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
This guy should come and swear that he never knack any of those actresses in the last two years

(1) (Reply)

*#bbnaija2020: Moment Erica Pushed Kiddwaya From Touching Her Breast / Fans Weep For Alasari At Burial In Abeokuta / Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me!' - Shirley Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.