Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape (50895 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 12:03am On Jun 15, 2020
MoodyQueen:

The court granted you your conjugal rights but can't enforce sexual intercourse; why because every spouse retain the right to consent or not.

I'll take my leave now.

Dog-Poo!
How come you cant even understand that Conjugal RIGHTS, includes 'RIGHT to Sex' with your Spouse?
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Venerable612(m): 12:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol it is really a controversial topic nd depends on where you living.
Unfortunately in nigeria there is nothing like marital rape,people believe you can't get raped by your husband cry

You are right...

But it’s not about the belief of the people.

Nigerian law doesn’t recognise marital rape. There is an assumption of implied consent between married couples.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2020
ibkayee:
Saliva everywhere just because they told you not to rape your wives shocked

Imagine o!
See farting through all orifices in the last two hours just because they told you there is nothing like rape in marriage? shocked grin

In Oshiomole's voice: Go and Die. grin
Yeeye dey smell. undecided
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Venerable612(m): 12:12am On Jun 15, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Rape is rape. And the definition remains the same be it Marital or not. If she is not in the mood let her be. If taken by force it is RAPE.. Married or not it is RAPE and there should be a penalty for it.

No sir.

Rape is a crime. It is not subject to the whim and caprices of the people. It also has nothing to do with anyone’s opinion. It is as defined in legislations and interpreted by the Courts.

Nigerian Law doesn’t recognise marital rape.

UK law, however, does recognises marital rape... and that only became recognised in 1990; see the case of R v R (1990).

Nigerian law might get there someday but presently, no such thing as Marital rape.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Pelxmiye(m): 12:13am On Jun 15, 2020
One4me:

Ummmm..... this one na Ashawo, confirm. grin grin kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...haba..I'm not ooo... that's the way i see sex within the confines of marriage,i believe it doesn't exist alone... whether you call it love making..it's linked to emotions and feelings,whether the feelings are lustful or lovely,it really doesn't matter in the confines of marriage undecided undecided undecided undecided...

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Venerable612(m): 12:19am On Jun 15, 2020
flemsy15:
The last comment on d pic is correct, there's nothing like marital rape in Nigerian law, u can only sue Ur husband for physical abuse same as beating and there is also nothing like a woman raping a man in Nigerian law

You are correct by half.

It is not entirely true that Nigerian law doesn’t recognise a woman raping a man...

Section 1 of the Violence Against Persons (Prohibitions) Act - which, at the moment, only applies in the FCT - provides that rape could be committed through penetrating the anus and mouth. So if a woman forcefully inserts an object into the mouth or anus of a man, that could amount as rape.

What is not yet legally recognised is raping a man through the forceful insertion of his pinis in a lady, against his will. Many countries are yet to recognise that as rape as well.

Hopefully we will get there someday.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Wizzarro(m): 12:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
Everyday they make getting married to a Nigerian Man scarier ..... cry cry cry

So imagine because marriage is about commitment I should be on every time and I have no say over my own body too. Nawa oooooo

Will I get married like this?

Madam Marriage no be force na, dem dey force u to marry :/

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:49am On Jun 15, 2020
bloomstar:
That tweet where that lady was calling anita a fool is too outrageous, all i see in the tweet is hatred. So much hatred.

We put more concern and so much energy on some less meaningless things...

Wife should be submissive to the husband. It's simple as abc, if you know you cant, why say i do in the first place?

I mean we should be more concern that Nigeria is heading to doom. Imagine tinubu and atiku contesting again for presidency?
Husbands love your wife just like christ love the church. If you tell your wife No! That you are not in the mood, she rests and that is deprivation. Does she rape you? But if she says No now you automatically force yourself on her. Is that love? I hate when people don't read their bible thoroughly with wisdom from God. I hope you are not those advocates of beating wives all in the name of submission.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by incogni2o: 12:50am On Jun 15, 2020
MoodyQueen:

The court granted you your conjugal rights but can't enforce sexual intercourse; why because every spouse retain the right to consent or not.

I'll take my leave now.

You'ld find yours.

I Pray He's matured enough to understand your moods, "MoodyQueen" and you don't end up emotionally abusing the poor guy. grin

Have a peaceful night rest.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:53am On Jun 15, 2020
techmo:
undecided

Legally Your Husband cant rape you if you read your marital vows and made the promise to submit your body to him for better for worse

Aaaaah that is what your bible says ehn? Read that passage till the end and don't skip the part"Just as christ loved the church and gave his life for her" I am paraphrasing here. Remember both man and woman become one flesh. Don't mock the word of God abeg advocate of marital rape? A shit culture.
Ephesians 5:21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by incogni2o: 12:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Husbands love your wife just like christ love the church. If you tell your wife No! That you are not in the mood, she rests and that is deprivation. Does she rape you? But if she says No now you automatically force yourself on her. Is that love? I hate when people don't read their bible thoroughly with wisdom from God. I hope you are not those advocates of beating wives all in the name of submission.

You purposely close your eyes to the other side of your argument and filter out the narrative that suits you ehn?

Where is the other part of love giving the partner the body without a reason for saying "NO"?

sincerely speaking, I see Men like you as WEAK.(No offence intended)

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:03am On Jun 15, 2020
incogni2o:

You purposely close your eyes to the other side of your argument and filter out the narrative that suits you ehn?

Where is the other part of love giving the partner the body without a reason for saying "NO"?

sincerely speaking, I see Men like you as WEAK.(No offence intended)
I don't argue with people like you. If you claim you love the bible and Your LORD. Take this
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Ephesians 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.,
Ephesians 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Ephesians 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

If you like call me weak but I ain't no coward. So you are strong? I don't know ooo Men of nowadays ehn always excersising authority.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by ferking(m): 1:38am On Jun 15, 2020
there is nothing called rape in marriage,the Bible that supports marriage say your body belongs to you husband.imagin somebody put I wine in the fridge,the want to make use of the wine and the wine disagree,who does that,must you be in the mode?why are you his wife (his mean personal)he use it at will, but come to think of it does it mean that if he is on the mode and you are not on the mode,is he free to go and satisfy himself else where? this is why I don't think I will marry one wife, the nonsense is too much.marriage is prison for men.i buy my thing with my money and I don't have the right to use it at will.i tire oh

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 1:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Big, Fat Lie!
Which kain rest?
Have you never seen a woman batter her husband, just because he refuses to have sex with her?

Some of you guys need to win yourself of this kowtowing to female demands, just to appear fashionable and liked, like a ladies man.

This 'Rape in Marriag' nonsense actually has NOTHING to do with Rape.
It is a long term Project by Feminazzis and Men-hating women, to harmstring men, tame men, make them obedient to women, emasculate them of any right of being a man and put them ona leash, like they put a Dog!

There is a simmering, underground war for some years now, between the GENDERS!
Some Women will tell you "men are Scum, Men need to be castrated, Men dont deserve all they suffered for in the past, men are the cause of Women's problem, bal bla bla and they are OUT to fight, revenge and put men back in their place, SUBJUGATE MEN, like in the Amazon.

Most men just hear them and just laugh it-off but if you know women, once they st their hearts to gettingsomething, they are ruthless and relentless.
They have skewed the issue of Rape and made it "a man's vice". For them, all Men are first rapist until proven not to be so.

They are also hell-bent on siezing corporate power from men, whether they deserve to be corporrate leaders or not.

They know Men are fighters and would fight for their own survival hence they have devised "subtle schemes" that uses something that is acceptable to the world, to achieve their sinister motives. Something like rape and domestic Violence

They have also recruited some Men that we know as WIMPS, Sissy-men, men who think they are not men until a woman says so, weak men that should actually be castrated because they are a disgrace to manhood, these are their foot soldiers.

If you know Women, you will agree with me that they can be very manipulative but these wimps dont even know they are being manipulated.
They will quote Bible where it suits them but they cant drill the Bible into the women's head where it says "the Man is the Head of the Woman" or where it says the Man is the Lord of his wife. That part of the Bible is rubbish to them

Since Women cannot win a physical war with men, they have chosen to use issues like rape, domestic violence, things they know we can all relate with, to get at Men and make it easy to incarcerate men.
Once anything is Law, be it justified or not, it is the law and would be applied to full force.

All these women shouting marital rape here: ask them why cant they just avoid men, dont marry men, exercise your full independence and no man can tell you he has any right over your body ?
Na lie, they would still go ahead to marry one unfortunate man because t[b]heir intent is to destroy him and take over whatever he has laboured for
Look at what is happening with the laws of Divorce and how Domestic violence is being used to the advantage of Women in divorce cases.
That should worry any man with sense[/b].

So, Men and all beautiful women with a beautiful heart, must be ready to protect the interest of Men.
Rarely would you see a man treat a Woman who respects him and does not cheat on him unfairly, because Men are created by God to love their Women, protect them and work hard to please them. Look all around you and you will see evidence of these.

That one or two men misbehave (and there are thousands of women that do worse things), should not be an excuse to make laws to cage all men and make them leave in fear of women.
This is what Women want. and "rape in marriage" is one of their strategies
Women are always waiting and calculating, ready to sieze the opportunity. Men too must be wary, observant and prepared to ensure Justice

Women want to use this recent rape cases, which research has shown, has increased world over, due to the lockdown as a result of Covid-19.
A lot of Men are on lockdown in the house, instead of being out working and as such, Sex becomes a ready alternative.
While not in support of Rape (real Rapist dont deserve any mercy), Women see this as an opportunity to shake the system and quickly panic the wimps in Govt to legislate and make laws that will put a man at a disadvantage and endanger the lives of Husbands, even in their own House!

I dont mind laws that treat both sexes equally, just make sure that the same definition of rape apply to Women, dont say it is men that rape.
If Sex with one' spouse can be considered as Rape then anytime a wife touches her husbands' genitals and does not GET HIS CONSENT before having Sex with him, then she should also be charged for Rape and his word taken for it.
Women know how dangerous that would be for them, so they dont want that, they just want the law to be against Men so that they can use it to hunt their Husband or Men in general, just as they use domestic Violent laws to destroy men.

This is just one more step forward in their war against Men.

For those men who are yet to open their brain and see the "big picture", most of them become Victims when it is too late.
Dont be limited in your thinking otherwise, you will have yourself to blame.
Just seek equal laws for Men and women, ask that whatever applies to a man should also apply to a woman, that is the least you can do.

The good thing is that there are lovely, beauriful women with a good heart out there, who have seen through the scheming of their fellow women and they are speaking out too (Like the one in the video) bu tthere fellow women are chasing them down like rabbits.

Men should be Vigilant, dont start forming invincible because Women say you are strong or men dont cry or they try to hoodwink you by saying 'be a real man", all na lie. We both have blood flowing in our viens.
Defend your Rights to the hilt, dont let women hoodwink you. Remeber that it was the Woman who decieved the Man, it was Women that destroyed the strongest men, strongest Kings. be Vigilant, be wary.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by efficiencie(m): 2:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Marital rape, if deemed an offense, will easily be extended to marital sexual harassment and this will make marriages even more unattractive. As far as I am concerned, if you take rape too seriously you should not be anywhere near a person of the opposite sex let alone being in a marriage. This will give one the freedom to express oneself without entertaining the possibility of getting raped...getting married and reporting your spouse of marital rape reeks of stupidity to me because if the punishment for rape were to be applied to marital rape then every such report would be tantamount to a divorce which could have been secured even before the martial rape happened...so instead of putting yourself at the risk of marital rape due to marriage why not divorce and remain divorced just to avoid the possibility of marital rape?
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by efficiencie(m): 2:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

I don't argue with people like you. If you claim you love the bible and Your LORD. Take this
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Ephesians 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.,
Ephesians 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Ephesians 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

If you like call me weak but I ain't no coward. So you are strong? I don't know ooo Men of nowadays ehn always excersising authority.

The bolded is a huge statement. If wives submit to their husbands in everything they will render their duty as a wife irrespective of their mood and this makes marital rape within marriage a faulty concept that cannot exist. The church is subject to Christ and is hence made to please Christ irrespective of the mood of the times. Hence whether in pleasure or in pain, the church must live to please Christ...the same with the wives, who are required to render their duty as a wife irrespective of their mood. Hence marital rape does not exist. However, a loving husband understands that with love comes mercy and with mercy comes empathy and hence would consider it unfair exacting his marital demands of a woman who may at the time lack the capacity to render it - nevertheless by law of the LORD GOD on marriage what is regarded as unfair is perfectly legal. We must also see this on the reverse side. If a man has set aside a specific plan on how to spend his money but his wife using persuasive means finds a way of coercing the man to go back on his plan and spending that money in a manner that pleases her, would we consider that legally wrong? No. It may be deemed unfair but it is not wrong because a man is not for himself but for his wife...marital rape is a non-existent concept!
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Nothing like marital rape under Nigerian law
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 15, 2020
One4me:

Big, Fat Lie!
Which kain rest?
Have you never seen a woman batter her husband, just because he refuses to have sex with her?

Some of you guys need to win yourself of this kowtowing to female demands, just to appear fashionable and liked, like a ladies man.

This 'Rape in Marriag' nonsense actually has NOTHING to do with Rape.
It is a long term Project by Feminazzis and Men-hating women, to harmstring men, tame men, make them obedient to women, emasculate them of any right of being a man and put them ona leash, like they put a Dog!

There is a simmering, underground war for some years now, between the GENDERS!
Some Women will tell you "men are Scum, Men need to be castrated, Men dont deserve all they suffered for in the past, men are the cause of Women's problem, bal bla bla and they are OUT to fight, revenge and put men back in their place, SUBJUGATE MEN, like in the Amazon.

Most men just hear them and just laugh it-off but if you know women, once they st their hearts to gettingsomething, they are ruthless and relentless.
They have skewed the issue of Rape and made it "a man's vice". For them, all Men are first rapist until proven not to be so.

They are also hell-bent on siezing corporate power from men, whether they deserve to be corporrate leaders or not.

They know Men are fighters and would fight for their own survival hence they have devised "subtle schemes" that uses something that is acceptable to the world, to achieve their sinister motives. Something like rape and domestic Violence

They have also recruited some Men that we know as WIMPS, Sissy-men, men who think they are not men until a woman says so, weak men that should actually be castrated because they are a disgrace to manhood, these are their foot soldiers.

If you know Women, you will agree with me that they can be very manipulative but these wimps dont even know they are being manipulated.
They will quote Bible where it suits them but they cant drill the Bible into the women's head where it says "the Man is the Head of the Woman" or where it says the Man is the Lord of his wife. That part of the Bible is rubbish to them

Since Women cannot win a physical war with men, they have chosen to use issues like rape, domestic violence, things they know we can all relate with, to get at Men and make it easy to incarcerate men.
Once anything is Law, be it justified or not, it is the law and would be applied to full force.

All these women shouting marital rape here: ask them why cant they just avoid men, dont marry men, exercise your full independence and no man can tell you he has any right over your body ?
Na lie, they would still go ahead to marry one unfortunate man because t[b]heir intent is to destroy him and take over whatever he has laboured for
Look at what is happening with the laws of Divorce and how Domestic violence is being used to the advantage of Women in divorce cases.
That should worry any man with sense[/b].

So, Men and all beautiful women with a beautiful heart, must be ready to protect the interest of Men.
Rarely would you see a man treat a Woman who respects him and does not cheat on him unfairly, because Men are created by God to love their Women, protect them and work hard to please them. Look all around you and you will see evidence of these.

That one or two men misbehave (and there are thousands of women that do worse things), should not be an excuse to make laws to cage all men and make them leave in fear of women.
This is what Women want. and "rape in marriage" is one of their strategies
Women are always waiting and calculating, ready to sieze the opportunity. Men too must be wary, observant and prepared to ensure Justice

Women want to use this recent rape cases, which research has shown, has increased world over, due to the lockdown as a result of Covid-19.
A lot of Men are on lockdown in the house, instead of being out working and as such, Sex becomes a ready alternative.
While not in support of Rape (real Rapist dont deserve any mercy), Women see this as an opportunity to shake the system and quickly panic the wimps in Govt to legislate and make laws that will put a man at a disadvantage and endanger the lives of Husbands, even in their own House!

I dont mind laws that treat both sexes equally, just make sure that the same definition of rape apply to Women, dont say it is men that rape.
If Sex with one' spouse can be considered as Rape then anytime a wife touches her husbands' genitals and does not GET HIS CONSENT before having Sex with him, then she should also be charged for Rape and his word taken for it.
Women know how dangerous that would be for them, so they dont want that, they just want the law to be against Men so that they can use it to hunt their Husband or Men in general, just as they use domestic Violent laws to destroy men.

This is just one more step forward in their war against Men.

For those men who are yet to open their brain and see the "big picture", most of them become Victims when it is too late.
Dont be limited in your thinking otherwise, you will have yourself to blame.
Just seek equal laws for Men and women, ask that whatever applies to a man should also apply to a woman, that is the least you can do.

The good thing is that there are lovely, beauriful women with a good heart out there, who have seen through the scheming of their fellow women and they are speaking out too (Like the one in the video) bu tthere fellow women are chasing them down like rabbits.

Men should be Vigilant, dont start forming invincible because Women say you are strong or men dont cry or they try to hoodwink you by saying 'be a real man", all na lie. We both have blood flowing in our viens.
Defend your Rights to the hilt, dont let women hoodwink you. Remeber that it was the Woman who decieved the Man, it was Women that destroyed the strongest men, strongest Kings. be Vigilant, be wary.
Valid reasoning..
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by seangy4konji: 3:10am On Jun 15, 2020
so u rape your wife in nigeria

just like buying motor,now the motor is telling you how to drive am..

ayam not understanding...
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by cococandy(f): 3:49am On Jun 15, 2020
ibkayee:
Saliva everywhere just because they told you not to rape your wives shocked
grin

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by nick50(m): 4:37am On Jun 15, 2020
nothing like marital rape..imagine wat i bought with my money?..na u pay ur bride price?..now i understand d reason why nothern Muslims thinks that western education is sin
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Frankcallys(m): 4:45am On Jun 15, 2020
Okay. Now let's disagree to agree abi na let's agree to disagree. Anyway which ever way we write am as long as "agree" dey somewhere for this matter, it's all good by me

For those who agrees and believe that a husband can rape his wife in their matrimonial home and bed, please when your husband collect small in the night without your consent, please don't fail to report him to the police. Take him to court and make sure they jail him for 7 years or more. Better yet, push for him to be castrated for collecting when you are not in the mood. And remember, if you don't report, get him arrested and jail him, the thunder wey go fire you will come from Herzegovina!

And for the men pushing for matrimonial rape abi na wetin una call am. Don't worry, one day, like play play you go collect like that and worst case for you na for the mouth you put am, you no enter well... See you, see jail, see castration. And no appeal for your case.

Can I hear you say Amen to that?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by bloomstar: 5:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

You need some common sense before i can reply you. Get some first

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 15, 2020
Redoil:
This days due to civilization many people cannot differentiate rape from disagreed sex

if a man is accused of raping his wife what Will then be the punishment
2 years jail term or castration
in the end the woman will suffer for whatever actions she takes
so there is nothing like marital rape

Let’s not be naive. We all know there can be marital rape. A couple can fall out for whatever reason and not be on good terms even while legally married and the man may go ahead and rape her. It happens.

The problem is that it will be very very very difficult to prove in court. So cases like this are dead on arrival. That’s just it.

BUT IT HAPPENS. THATS LIFE!
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 15, 2020
If you're wife is not in the mode abeg free her, she self is human. After a stressful day with the kids, the kitchen and chores, it's not easy at all. And women too should device other means to satisfy their man without penetrative sex, learn other methods. Most men can't last 3 Mins with very good BLowjab or handjab! It's a quick escape and very satisfying plus it makes him feel you're a freak and men love that feeling. Do this to him while he sleeps, drain that energy before he even ask of it you'll just knock him out completely.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Kizzygentle: 6:07am On Jun 15, 2020
Princedapace:

If I'm tired and my wife is Hot and I'm the only she has to relief her of that, my brother, she is free to use my d*ck and satisfy her self. I signed for it. It was part of my vow.

I don't need to work, she can take up the d*ck and do the work.
Easier said.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Aboks(m): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Take Wetin

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by byteem: 6:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

Yeah only in Nigeria,better dnt try that in western countries except you want to sleep in jail.

I see a lot of ignorance here and if it wasnt funny it would be annoying.. why is marriage so unique.. why do you think marital vows are important.. once you marry someone consent is given.. either at the alter or in court or even before the elders.. a man cannot be accused of raping his wife.. because the principal element of rape is lack.of consent which is already given .. he can be charged with indecent assault. Battery or any other but not rape.. this applies to most other parts of the world.. that's why divorce is also very important. It takes away that element of consent .. people read...
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Aboks(m): 6:18am On Jun 15, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Rape is rape. And the definition remains the same be it Marital or not. If she is not in the mood let her be. If taken by force it is RAPE.. Married or not it is RAPE and there should be a penalty for it.

Hmmmmmmm ok
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Microwhy: 6:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Rapsowdee01:
"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks - Luke 6:45"

"In the mouth of the foolish is a rod for his back,
But the lips of the wise will protect them.
- Proverbs 14:13"

Wetin you com mean with all this..
How does it relate to the topic..
Are you using the quote to call her a fool or what?
I am sure you're still single.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by deco22(m): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2020
techmo:
undecided

Legally Your Husband cant rape you if you read your marital vows and made the promise to submit your body to him for better for worse

Lmao, she is a person not a thing that you cab tell what to do everytime just because you're married, and if you force your wife to have sex with you, how would you feel or even enjoy it?
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by tammie24: 6:46am On Jun 15, 2020
bloomstar:
That tweet where that lady was calling anita a fool is too outrageous, all i see in the tweet is hatred. So much hatred.

We put more concern and so much energy on some less meaningless things...

Wife should be submissive to the husband. It's simple as abc, if you know you cant, why say i do in the first place?

I mean we should be more concern that Nigeria is heading to doom. Imagine tinubu and atiku contesting again for presidency?
as in....

So much hatred

It's either you agree with what she said or not

Why the insults?

All I see is jealousy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap / Serious NIN Crime Going On / 22-Year-Old Man-Led Robbery Gang Busted In Lagos By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.