Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) (44572 Views)

Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees / Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by MzMercie: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
smiley
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by ybalogs(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Coldie:
God bless Igbo land, we struggle on our own and try to make out the best we can despite all the critics and set backs.

We have been suffering erosion for years and the fg doesn't care, but locusts haven't even been spotted in the north and the fg has already budgeted billions to wipe them out...

If these erosions were happening in the north would the fg be this silent about it?
God bless Nigeria and those that truly love Nigeria.
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
cool shocked shocked
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Okoroawusa: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Obiano biko do something.

Erosion nke Onitsha akarigo becareful
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by mrkings84(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nice one @Mr president!
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Okoroawusa: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Coldie:
God bless Igbo land, we struggle on our own and try to make out the best we can despite all the critics and set backs.

We have been suffering erosion for years and the fg doesn't care, but locusts haven't even been spotted in the north and the fg has already budgeted billions to wipe them out...

If these erosions were happening in the north would the fg be this silent about it?
So you have not heard of FG Ecological Fund?
It was a source of heavy looting for the south east governors of PDP era.
Google is your friend

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by OKTolu: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nice one from Mr governor

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Pablo25: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
nice one

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Bighead9: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Igbo land and erosion are like............................ grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by maruzia: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Was Obiano actually sober enough to visit any site?

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
The owners of those houses are lucky that the government swung into action. I wish other state governments were this proactive

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Impressive. I see no brown roof in the background.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kinematics:
POTOPOTO, RED MUD AND BLOWN LOOF.
ANAMBALA AJOKA!
too dry
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Coldie:

Lord why? Some comments can be really depressing. So you're saying there's no FG presence in the whole of Igboland? It shall be well with you. Wailer

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
No hate speech, No tribalism. Southern Nigeria Amaka
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Abaman001(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Potopoto republic of landlocked erosion people

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by majamajic(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Enoch07:
big men build houses there, maybe that's one of the reason d governor personal wants the projects completed asap. anyways good job I tell you

Una get issues in this country , I swear

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by majamajic(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Anambra too fine abeg ,
See Anambra soon
The road network too sweet

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Enoch07:
big men build houses there, maybe that's one of the reason d governor personal wants the projects completed asap. anyways good job I tell you
This is onitsha that house is an average house sir ...na boy boy dey build this kind house
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Abithel: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kudos to Brekete Family, you all shou5ld support the family and get to manifest the Nigeria of your dreams into reality. They initiated the effort and airing of this project. will edit later... kgramsb88
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by mechanics(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
ojun50:
Good one from the eastern governor
Yeah.
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by loadedvibes: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Too bad
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by money121(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Shikena(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Buhari has one well grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by brightleave(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
Tank u obiano. E get why
1000liters GEEPEE TANK
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by petrage(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
The industry of the Igbos too much....Nature did not favour their land in terms of topography with the exception of Ebonyi...but they have made great strides in terms of infrastructure and living condition. if they were to have vast plain lands like that of the North with strong agricultural potentials, I just imagine what wonders they would have done. NB: I am not Igbo, I spent 5 memorable years working in the East and I saw a group of hard working people whom rarely depend on government for survival. Everyone is up and doing.

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Coldie(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
iLUCID:

Lord why? Some comments can be really depressing. So you're saying there's no FG presence in the whole of Igboland? It shall be well with you. Wailer
Shutup I didn't say there was mo fg presence in Igbo land, I only said the FG isn't doing much about our erosion problem.

If foolishness dae worry u no come my handle abeg, I dont do doz rubbish zombia and wailer thing, go do it smwere else

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Coldie(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

So you have not heard of FG Ecological Fund?
It was a source of heavy looting for the south east governors of PDP era.
Google is your friend
So states receive ecological fund. Then why is the FG still funding the norths locust eradication program, inst that what they give the north ecological fund for?
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Coldie(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
ybalogs:
God bless Nigeria and those that truly love Nigeria.
Amen. My narrative here is that, FG should try to do more about our erosion menace.

Its sth majorly suffered by the east, millions have been lost to erosion in so many of our States, I saw a video where almost an entire street in Anambra got swallowed up by erosion. They were left to their fates, would same treatment be donr if it was the north.

I am not trying to be a tribalist, but look at the amount of money been pumped into the north east as a whole over boko haram thats been fought in just 2 local govt, the govt can use billions to look for oil in the north to no avail and still continue, use billions to be running Kaduna refinery that runs at a loss and it won't shake them.

But erosion is finishing our people in the east, I know roads in the east that have been wiped out by erosion, federal roads.

We are not asking for much. Fg should just at least come to our aid
Re: Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) by Makanakico(f): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene / Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) / Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.