Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,341 members, 7,796,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno (64907 Views)

El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) / Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu / Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Billygee2u: 2:52am On Jun 15, 2020
ContractKiller:
Promiscuity isn't just a problem with Southern girls. There are many Hausa Fulani runs girls too. They just do their runs in a coded fashion because of the hypocritical nature of the society they live in.
The problem with Hell Rufai is that he is trying to make it seem as if promiscuity is a cultural problem, peculiar to the South.

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:23am On Jun 15, 2020
2by40ft:
The problem with people like reno is they only know how to push people into chaos while hiding
Reno aside, you'd seriously consider voting e!lrufai in an election?
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by AreaFada2: 3:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Na wa o.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Dynamite789: 4:25am On Jun 15, 2020
My brother, these people dont need our votes to win. They simply rig themselves to power
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by nick50(m): 4:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Our afonja brothers was waitin for hell rufai to mention igbo women but d short devil mentioned southern women

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 15, 2020
Somebody should tell the bonehead he should stop living in a bubble. Many of their Hausa and Fulani (married) women and girls are being f**ked by southern guys in secret. I live in the north and I'm seeing what's happening. There was a day one was complaining how southern guys are spoiling their females who the shnook was presenting as angels.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by laiza(m): 4:43am On Jun 15, 2020
ContractKiller:
Promiscuity isn't just a problem with Southern girls. There are many Hausa Fulani runs girls too. They just do their runs in a coded fashion because of the hypocritical nature of the society they live in.
The problem with Hell Rufai is that he is trying to make it seem as if promiscuity is a cultural problem, peculiar to the South.

Promiscuity is a cultural problem but it's not just hausa or southern girls that are the problem. Ladies generally. Here in Dubai it is worse. But admonishing El-Rufai because he mentioned it shouldn't be the issue. Let us forget about his bigotry or one sided mouth and tackle the message is all I'm saying.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Evercurious(f): 5:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Coldie:

Whether Nysc or not southern girls dae fvck up

Why not give an answer to his question?
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Evercurious(f): 5:07am On Jun 15, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
angry

Sad, but the honest truth. Their ladies have a monopoly on brothels nationwide and even in West Africa.

I saw them in their numbers in Senegal, Burkina Faso and Mali.

And what makes you feel the northern ladies are nt loose?
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Evercurious(f): 5:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Hahahaha console your lying ass...fool...

And of course he isnt but telling the truth which you know
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Evercurious(f): 5:22am On Jun 15, 2020
toyotamuscle:
thank you.most people dont no the difference between benue and hausa or even marda and hausa.nasarawa is not hausa land.infact rhe cheapest girls are from North but the are not hausa.

Then katsina is what? Abeg waka pass.. I served in katsina and was so shocked that male corpers even slept with their women under that their black hijab ..Then I got curious to know more only to discover that they practice prostitution but not an open one..

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Evercurious(f): 5:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Tap0lane:
Only a mad man thinks Igbos are doing beta than Yorubas with the Igbos have been escaping into Yoruba hinterland for the survival of you pathetic souls.

See this tenant

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Evercurious(f): 5:30am On Jun 15, 2020
prowest:

Thanks u sir.. Igbos are the main people El rufai Is talking about.. Yet they rather vote El rufai than vote Osinbajo ...

Go to all these brothels too, na igbos full there.. Igbos dominate ashawo and too cheap

Cc: davash222 SweetCunt97 lzaa imhotep proeast gwafaeziokwu GBOKASINCHA anambralstson

When you don cry finish, tell me I go help you clean your eyes

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Patode: 5:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Why was the email not published, so that we can interpret it ourselves? He said that Southern girls are 'seen as whores'. He did not say that they are whores. Reno Omokri should publish this email.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by SATANworshipsME: 5:43am On Jun 15, 2020
why is the truth so bitter. na ashawo them be na. go to pekas and tell me where 90% of those dirty ugly ashawos are from
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Coldie(m): 5:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Evercurious:

Why not give an answer to his question?
Most northern girls hardly serve outside the north
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by mikebabs101: 6:02am On Jun 15, 2020
etzmiezbee:
And who told u Northern women r decent.

I saw a lot of them y I was serving at Sokoto. All what u need is #500 at KWANAWA Sharp corner with der Hijab, den go give u sex especially around 7pm u go see them 4 street looking 4 corpers to take them in.

They r infact the CEO of LOOSED WOMEN
I also served in Sokoto and I know kwanawa sharp corner , its at the entrance of the state. The ration of southern women to northerners doing prostitution there is still like 80 to 20. Although I realised northern ladies are not as holy as they were painted , some of them are really into drugs and prostitution but for kwanawa that I know well , southerners still carry the day there
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Perewenkle1: 6:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by 2016easy2017: 6:44am On Jun 15, 2020
This LUNATIC is still talking. Same thugs all in the family
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by 2016easy2017: 6:44am On Jun 15, 2020
This LUNATIC is still talking. Same thugs all in the family
Wonders how he became a governor
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2020
stormborn28:
wake up from your slumber.

Lol. Okay Sir. We are all in the country together. We will see as things unfolds
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by 1759ademola(m): 7:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Many of these northern men patronise these ladies more than we southern guys. They're bastards that forget their Father's house when it comes to sex.
Take it from me, Ti oju akata balewo, se enu adiye loye katigbo.
However, in Southern Nigeria here, we do not marry many wives because we show we're responsible and that's the root of the problems, the reason our ladies litter around.
If not, why would a lady patronise those that bath for 4days a WK, and leave those that bath 8 days a week.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by od501: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2020
Xristars:
Permit me to deviate.
its pains me to see our youths, always showing their hatred for each other tribe on this platform.
maybe una don't chop belle full, Una no wan think positively, El-rufia way wan become President get two heads?
We only complain and fight ourselves or talk of hustling, can't we also hustle to become President?
Anyways, I come in peace, I'm still hustling.

Same here!
Let's collaborate!
Form partnership
Forge alliances

Lailai
We would rather turn tribalistic over everything.

Ibos and Yorubas need that political sophisticatedness now more than ever.

The Biafran war happened in the past, can't we eachew name callings, insults and hatred?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Karlifate: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2020
SeverusSnape:
We all know that El Rufai is a monsterous bigot and an unrepentant extremist. But seriously i don't blame him for saying that rubbish, I stay in the North and if you see the way these Alhajis and money bags are using our southern women Corps members, you'll weep. They throw themselves at the men because of money, It's a fact, Some sleep around with Camp officials because of juicy postings, El Rufai don see us finish na, You will hardly find a northern female corps member doing this. undecided
These girls are giving them the opportunity to say trash about us. Rubbish.
You said it all.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Doyou2019: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2020
zangaozanga:
Reading all the comments above,it's obvious the hatred among Nigerians is unbelievable
grin

I've been asking myself : "Is it then right to say, South or North, the vast majority of Nigerian girls are into prostitution?
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Tonytonex(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2020
good advice. too good to be ignored
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by carryus(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2020
When ever someone is fighting the leader, he or she have motive. what ur name Reno Omokri or whatever u call urself, the true is bitter. I have a better offer for u. call 0801Elrufai.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by OyinO: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2020
As long as it's about the female NYSC corpers of southern extractions, then Hell Rufai is 100% right!
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by badman007(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Hell’Rufai again sad

Short bastard.

Goddam this man. He is an enemy of Nigeria and an enforcer of African impoverishment
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Chocolatesauce(f): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Snowale:
Please, can you name just 3 prostitute corners in the whole of Sokoto. then compare it with those in Lagos. I've seen guys that claims those in Lagos are more of Igbo, they will put on hijabs. No one said Northerners are perfect, but prostitution is far lesser in the north, I live in Port Harcourt, and I can tell you, in my street alone, there are two corners

In Sokoto they don't even have a particular corner!!they are on the streets fighting each other with bottles over codeine and rephnol and guys...but lemme mention places for you... Raymond village,Al-jazeera,Behind gov Alu's house (this one is homosexuals den),the whole of Dambuwa!!
In Kano...Abedi,Sanyaolu,wheatherhead streets,Bachirawa(ugwan Yarubawa),gadan tamburawa...e.t.c they plenty!!
I'm not saying no prostitutes in the south oo but it's also in the North!!
Why are all the young girls I know (unmarried) buying and using kayanmata??are they using it to eat??these girls here are very spoilt they just know how to pretend very well!!.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Chocolatesauce(f): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2020
prowest:

U r a liar... Hausa does it but not like southern girls....

I school for buk and I no what I am saying..
Hausa get for body for southern women own over pass

I have one assignment for you please...
If you're still in Kano, enter sabon gari this evening and count the prostitutes you see street by street then come back let's argue ���
Do you know Ramat hostel??we live, attend lectures and gist with them...we are the ones to tell you what they're doing oga!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.