Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Am In Pains Is Dis Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am In Pains Is Dis Right? (1403 Views)

MADNESS OR FASHION??. Wht Is Dis World Turning into / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Bossjakande: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
its like u can no longer chat again

Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Bossjakande: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
ibkayee u are friend with most of dem is dis an insult
Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Bossjakande: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
my other acct I use for my blogs till next year wat did I say wrong? I said sometimes to edoman yet oge came from no were to insult my life but she Neva got a ban
Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Bossjakande: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
see wat I said to coco

Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Oluromantic: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lol the person you quoted reported you. Many NLders you see here can't bear the truth
Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Bossjakande: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oluromantic:
Lol the person you quoted reported you. Many NLders you see here can't bear the truth
dat why i dont chat again, dey will insult u but if u attack dem u get a ban.i got a ban till net year, i have over 100 blogs yet as i got a ban cant put it again. i spent a lot of time writing. i got angry
Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Bossjakande: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
ibkayee cant talk
Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Bossjakande:
dat why i dont chat again, dey will insult u but if u attack dem u get a ban.i got a ban till net year, i have over 100 blogs yet as i got a ban cant put it again. i spent a lot of time writing. i got angry

Report to seun na.

1 Like

Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2020
I'm in sifia pains on behalf of op. This is unfair. 2021? Haaaaa
Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Romangalactic(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2020
E no go pass dat trigger happy mod, we all know his name, he who must not be mentioned or else you get a ban. cheesy That boy dey give bans to people he personally does not like. If to say dem give am power to dey deactivate accounts from his end, him for don personally deactivate many people from nl. Very childish begrudged fellow

Ask him now,he will say you deserve it. One year? For which crime okwaya.
Las las na for nairaland him power start & end, if you see him on the road you fit beat am sef. Notin go happen grin

4 Likes

Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Richy4(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2020
To be honest I did not see anything wrong with what was written there. Maybe you can call upon the owner of Nairaland to explain more.. I guess he might investigate that and get back to you.

But... I have never seen anyone in pain over Nairaland.. that statement is brand new cheesy
Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Acidosis(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Smh. You've done no wrong to be honest. Some mods sha.
Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by bukatyne(f): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
You were banned for the first post?

Divert Nairaland time to new hobbies.
Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by zmpp(f): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Seun, if you fail to arrest this ugly situation quickly, your biased and bribe taking mods like mmd44 will ruin this forum for you. This man does not deserve a ban like this. Hear his appeal.
Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by mrblessed(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
The revalence of "banning" an erring member who flouts the rule (s) that governs this forum can never be overemphasized. This "correcting tool" gives a veneer of respectiblity and restraints the usage of certain foul languages and irresponsible conducts. Nevertheless, any discerning mind knows that nairaland, lately, has been hijacked by a gang of ladies whose sole currency were their ability to influence some of the mods and make them a puppet. Therefore, it is not surprising that since they have these mods at their beck-and-call, they tend to use them as canon fodders and make them fight their petty battles, thereby compromising the credibility of this forum.

I hold this view because I think some of these mods might be unaware of the impact of their loss of control to their persons, the owner, the forum, and its members. A situation where people are arbitrarily banned for some puerile and laughable reasons, detracts from the prestige of this forum and the owner needs to step up and demand accountability because the world is watching what happens here.

I aslo wish to state categorically that, being a mod should come with some sacrifices: one of them is, not dating any lady on this forum. That way, the usage of mods as weapons of "warfare" will be greatly reduced, if not eliminated. Please return the "powers" of our mods!
Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Romangalactic(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
mrblessed:

I aslo wish to state categorically that, being a mod should come with some sacrifices: one of them is, not dating any lady on this forum. That way, the usage of mods as weapons of "warfare" will be greatly reduced, if not eliminated. Please return the "powers" of our mods!
Hehe, dating? Dats not even it. The errant mod is fond of receiving gift and financial favour from some females here. It has been investigated covertly lipsrsealed all you have to do is to always be against anything any of these girls stand for and u will become his soft target. grin

Either dat or just have the guts to disagree & correct any of his ignorant comment openly on a thread. You won't be banned for it o, but dont worry, he has marked u & if u mistakenly fall into his trap another time, na very long ban straight because of past grudge.
I might even get banned for all dis my talk by the time he sees this thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by PuZZyNegro: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is a condemnable act. I got such silly ban some time ago and I was like WTF?

Somebody will write a very tribalistic comment and once you reply them, you will receive a long ban.

I don't care about the ban anyway, after all, creating a new account on nairaland is the easiest thing to do after sex.

I wish they can ban me till 2050.

Anything Nigeria will always be like Nigerians
Re: Am In Pains Is Dis Right? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
mrblessed:
The revalence of "banning" an erring member who flouts the rule (s) that governs this forum can never be overemphasized. This "correcting tool" gives a veneer of respectiblity and restraints the usage of certain foul languages and irresponsible conducts. Nevertheless, any discerning mind knows that nairaland, lately, has been hijacked by a gang of ladies whose sole currency were their ability to influence some of the mods and make them a puppet. Therefore, it is not surprising that since they have these mods at their beck-and-call, they tend to use them as canon fodders and make them fight their petty battles, thereby compromising the credibility of this forum.

I hold this view because I think some of these mods might be unaware of the impact of their loss of control to their persons, the owner, the forum, and its members. A situation where people are arbitrarily banned for some puerile and laughable reasons, detracts from the prestige of this forum and the owner needs to step up and demand accountability because the world is watching what happens here.

Another LordKO in da building.... In Simple English,Bros what's your point?

On not dating a girl on Nl ? Haaahahahahaha grin grin grin that's funny oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Kills Her Five Children, Jumps In Front Of Train (pics, video) / Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office / How I Lost My Twin Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.