Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,920 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Life Of Married People & Single People In COVID-19 Pandemic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Of Married People & Single People In COVID-19 Pandemic (370 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of Married People & Single People In COVID-19 Pandemic by naijakissleave(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
It is very obvious that there were dramas happening in the lives of those that married and the singles people with their partners. No one ever thought that the lockdown will go beyond 2-3 months and still counting. Those working under private sector and those whose offices are managed by govt management that complied with the order are in better position to explain better on the hardship faced day by day.

During those period of the lockdown, for the married people there are challenges of meeting the needs of the family within and outside the family members and this could result to quarrel, blames on forgotten issues, children spoiling household items, seeking medical attention at the backdrop of unavailability of funds. But the most common basic needs which is food, have made so many parents had verbal fight without proper understanding of providing this food systematically.

This lockdown has exposed so many areas where some individuals had failed woefully in decision making and choices in life.

I don’t know much about the life of single during this lockdown because no one lives with us in our compound. Nairalanders in the House can share their experience whether it is enjoyable or not as a single person or married person

God will see us through, Amen �
Re: Life Of Married People & Single People In COVID-19 Pandemic by Mrkcee(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
This lockdown has dealt seriously on everyone. I pray we come out of this in one piece.!
Re: Life Of Married People & Single People In COVID-19 Pandemic by yanabasee1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Well, as a single adult....It's even very difficult.

I've been exercising and keeping regular exercise routine and feeling lonely....

Sending money home everytime isn't easy and staying idle all day...is killing me quite slowly too...

Used to go to Jabi mall to relax, not until I got there this evening it's been sealed off...Went to gwarimpa 1st avenue to chill at a bar...

I Sha, will need to return home with a babe for the night ...

1 Like

Re: Life Of Married People & Single People In COVID-19 Pandemic by naijakissleave(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mrkcee:
This lockdown has dealt seriously on everyone. I pray we come out of this in one piece.!

There are cases of separation among married people and others on the verge of divorce as we speak
Re: Life Of Married People & Single People In COVID-19 Pandemic by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 15, 2020
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Research Enrollment Closed / Window Blinds! Window Blinds / Male Rape Victims Share Their Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.