Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (124004 Views)

Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) / Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by BREYZ: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
These ones don use Bleep kill themselves cry cry
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by penocrat1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
They died in active duty.
What a shame!
Why should active duty be a shame?
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Alvinchukx(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
2018PROFSUNDAY:
People are dying like chicken this day no single day that you'll not hear that people of one thing or the other. Me,my family and loved ones shall not die but live and declared the works of the Lord. Amen

Pray 4dem if u can
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
RIP to the dead.

What a straight ticket to helllllllll fire.
are u God to know they will go to hell ?pls stop making mockery of Christianity
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Jabioro: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Each fellow with his/her cross,is a win win matter ..I died for myself,you died for yourself.. you no kill me I no kill you case closed.Meanwhile they are to start the race ..I can see the
man boxer still on and the woman shimi still balance..
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by JUSTICE27(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
What a world we live in
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by drightguy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
martineverest:
it could be drug overdose

Yes but a deeper look into the photos will show it's actually a poisoning not really about performance in bed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by barrypro: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sad news
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by stieyven(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
RIP to the dead.

How can one live without remembering there's eternity?

No joke menhhh it's gonna be tough without Jesus.
Judge not that ye be not judged. Matthew 7 :1
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://tellmesomethingmediahouse./2020/06/14/man-and-woman-found-dead-in-a-hotel-room-in-imo-photos/
hmmm!!!!!!
IMMORALITY
look at where immorality has led this people (lover) to
Eternal torment in HELL.

give your life to Jesus, they will say no.

they prefer immorality, fornication, adultery and chasing after lust just to please the flesh.

there is no more time, Christ is coming sooner than expected.
Give your life to Jesus before it is too late
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my GOD!
What a way to Die!
What a way to depart !
What on Earth will they say to The MASTER?
What on Earth will they say to JESUS CHRIST?
I Imagine JESUS Shedding Tears when He sees People leaving this world in sin !
LORD JESUS Have Mercy on Me! Have Mercy on all who call upon you!
Save our souls in JESUS Name... Amen

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
if u check very well both of them might be married to other partners.Anyway nothing good comes out of using sex enhancement drugs.if u want to be fit as a fiddle in za oza room then introduce some exercise procedure in ur routine.Exercise is the best ehancement to ur body not drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Autopsy should still be carried out.

2 Likes

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Na you year ticket give them abi? Wonder why humans are so judgemental angry
stop justifying them.
they die in sins

straight to hell or should I say ticket to hell fire.

you should REPENT and accept Jesus.

STOP JUSTIFYING SINS

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

I remember my grandfather used to say
Oh my son
Women are heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

Let me drag some weed! And return to my huzzle. Am going to smoke all night

My nigga. I'm stealing this saying. Say thanks to your grandfather.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by 49cents(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
RIP to the dead.

So who are you to judge....are you God....?

Do you knkw if they repented at the last moment like the thief on the cross...be guided
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
RIP to the dead.

Every race paints Lord Jesus to look Ike themselves, except Africans, blacks!

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Hell fire gate keeper. I know they sinned but who are you to condemn them. Leave it to God.
Typing this you sinned. Don't judge
he said the truth

#stopjustifyingsins
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my GOD!

What a way to Die!

What a way to depart !

DeeP. I hookup like the couple, but I know JeSus is QUite a niCe Guy. Not one I would go out of my way to offend. These things happen when I get lonely and need someone to hold cry
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by PapyT1212(m): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello niggarrr
Hope shey those men in black uniform no da disturb ur side grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

I remember my grandfather used to say
Oh my son
Women are heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

Let me drag some weed! And return to my huzzle. Am going to smoke all night
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by frikpus: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
I dont believe in this story. why and how is the background different since they died in the same place.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Divinenwa: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
nawaa
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nawa oo,rest in peace to dem
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by jeroncomputers(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
What could have killed them?
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by PhilipReigns(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://tellmesomethingmediahouse./2020/06/14/man-and-woman-found-dead-in-a-hotel-room-in-imo-photos/
This is pure murder. Take a proper look at d dying position of the guy and also observe that the lady have her both hands pointing to the direction of her neck, suggesting that she must have been strangled.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Pavillon: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

Skullarship tribe, I hail oo.

Hahan

I can't take this.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Opemitobi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by IJOBA2: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my GOD!

What a way to Die!

What a way to depart !

OGA STOP THIS BLASPHEMY
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Romeo and Juliet. So sad
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my GOD!

What a way to Die!

What a way to depart !

Indaboski behose...amen
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Sagay212: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Stop drinking all manner of rubbish mixtures because of sex. Sex is not food. Do your best and go get a job to keep you busy.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Lucky4real28(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
I noticed they both in different rooms judging by the pictures taken which suppose to be actual scene photo. I also noticed blogger twice using the word disease instead of deceased. Source is not reliable, not sure how this made front page,I think it’s fake news to get more traffic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport / Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.