Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,549,241 members, 5,872,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 08:03 AM

How To Fix Turbotax HSA Error? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Fix Turbotax HSA Error? (218 Views)

How To Fix Turbotax Updates Not Working Error? / How To Fix Turbotax Error 102345? / How To Fix Turbotax Error Code 36? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Turbotax HSA Error? by lily002: 9:04pm On Jun 14
If you are getting TurboTax HSA Error on your system, then it signifies that there is some presentation related issue with the IRS form. Along with this, the error might arise because of the adding incorrect or additional info in the IRS form 8889.
Let’s understand the different conditions of the TurboTax hsa error.
TurboTax has Error Conditions
Condition 1- I am getting an error on my system of TurboTax which says my spouse or I have a HSA
Solution- Follow these steps to delete all hsa, if you don’t have a HSA:
1.) First, you are supposed to make a copy of your W-2(s).
2.) Next, you need to delete W-2(s).
Desktop
Initially, you are required to go to view options and then choose forms. With this, you need to click the desired form.
1.) Firstly, you are supposed to go to Tax Tools and then go to tools.
2.) Now, you have to click on delete a form.
3.) Thereafter, delete forms 1099-SA, 8889-T, and 8889-S.
4.) Finally, you have to re-add your W-2(s).
To know more conditions of TurboTax hsa error or about TurboTax hsa excess contribution error, dial the Toll-free TurboTax Support Phone Number +1-888-660-0582.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Shop Ebay, Amazon, Walmart, Zara & Fashion Nova From Nigeria / TAB Motion Processor Speed 2.16ghz 120gb 4gb Ram 30k / Lenovo Thinkpad E440 750GB, 8GB Ram(programmers You Need This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.