Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. (22829 Views)

30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death / ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Palehair: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
the way you just described Dahmer made my heart melt , Darmer was an Artist , as for Ted Bundy I'll do you one favour , follow his UK fanclub on Facebook , you have my WhatsApp right , remind me palehair ♥️♥️
Will do man. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Quick facts Bundy

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Liposure: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Weird haha it's awesome she's pure genius , she's not capable of murder but can cleanly get away with murder , you dig? Just like MonkeyBabe , UndauntedYOCA too
i dont think i can sleep with dem two eyes closed
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Teddy in high school (very rare)

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bundy because of his charms , even till this day his eyes alone are dreamy till death , Bundys technique was he would walk close to his beattle and drop his books in front of a young lady , and he would ask 'hey could you help me with those please' he then hits them with a crowbar (as no cctv then na), he then locks them in his trunk

Rare photo of the beatle he used

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe Could you please help me with these books , you certainly cannot resist these charms (I know you would) but reply as you were in the 80's and trusting of cute gentlemen with a beattle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
MOnkeyBabe Could you please help me with these books , you certainly cannot resist these charms (I know you would) but reply as you were in the 80's and trusting of cute gentlemen with a beattle
TeD BunDy. I'm a fan Of the MARilyn ManSOn ban?d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Execution of Bundy (Very Rare photos) taken by a journalist discreetly

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
TeD BunDy. I'm a fan Of the MARilyn ManSOn ban?d
was not , I guess I gave it to seun this time haha
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by etrange: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Omar09:

I had a little problem like every kids whilst growing up. I used to have frequent nightmares. Like you could count the nights I slept without actually dreaming. I was very scared like afraid of dying scared. Then when I out grew it, or stopped being scared of those nightmares, I started longing for them unconsciously. So anything to suffix that. I do watch scary movies at night so that it would enhance my dream experience.

You had probably gotten used to your dreams before you outgrew it. In fact, you probably stopped dreaming cause, as you grew up, you realised more and more that it was just a dream and just like horror games, it doesn't really affect reality. That consciousness made the dream to fade away but then, towards its last days, it had constituted a part of your childhood; you were already aclamatised to the adrenaline rush, the pleasure of waking up and realising it was a dream was already a reward to your brain for the dream action. Such patterns (action => reward) gets the brain wanting more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Omar09(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
etrange:

You had probably gotten used to your dreams before you outgrew it. In fact, you probably stopped dreaming cause, as you grew up, you realised more and more that it was just a dream and just like horror games, it doesn't really affect reality. That consciousness made the dream to fade away but then, towards its last days, it had constituted a part of your childhood; you were already aclamatised to the adrenaline rush, the pleasure of waking up and realising it was a dream was already a reward to your brain for the dream action. Such patterns (action => reward) gets the brain wanting more.

You get it. But the more I want it, the more I realize I could never have it no matter how hard I try.
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by etrange: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol you have no idea how many serial killers inspire each other on these sites , lol do you even watch real death interviews , sit that side joh♥️

Lol... you read too much Mary Higgins Clark.

Anyway, now that you've quoted me, I'd like to correct an assumption you made earlier. Liking gore doesn't not necessarily imply one is either super intelligent or a serial killer. Gore lovers follow the same psychological path as lovers of horror movies/games. They undergo what is called "emotional regulation." This simply means fear under controlled conditions. When you watch/read/play gore/horror media knowing know fully well you can easily stop reading, pause or alter events, you kind of feel in control of fear (you look at fear face to face knowing it cannot harm you). This feeling, coupled with the pleasant feeling of relief after the heightened excitement, gives a satisfying sensation that prompts them to seek more.
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by etrange: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Omar09:

You get it. But the more I want it, the more I realize I could never have it no matter how hard I try.

When you came to terms with the fact that it was just a dream, you adopted it as a form of emotional regulation. To explain this further, please permit me to copy my last response to the OP:

etrange:
Gore lovers follow the same psychological path as lovers of horror movies/games. They undergo what is called "emotional regulation." This simply means fear under controlled conditions. When you watch/read/play gore/horror media knowing know fully well you can easily stop reading, pause or alter events, you kind of feel in control of fear (you look at fear face to face knowing it cannot harm you). This feeling, coupled with the pleasant feeling of relief after the heightened excitement, gives a satisfying sensation that prompts them to seek more.

Asides from you wanting more, it might have had other effects on you like making you like horror in general or making you less fearful when confronted by scary situations (cause you always believe it will end and everything will be fine afterwards). Whichever way, the ideal thing is to take advantage of it and try to drop any negative effect that came with it.
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Photos of Dahmar ♥️
Do be honest why should we fear death , that's been what has been holding our previous generation down , let's explore death , as we life once we die once ,, beautiful pictures of teenage and babay Dahmer , and adult Dahmar ♥️ Dyt MOnkeyBabe palehair doggedfighter Xmuslim♥️

And to be fair in his interview he said he wanted to let the public know that his victims were not racially picked but he just prefered black peoples hair , and they were sweeter , whites tasted Awful

u r worshipping a serial killer?? wanna explore death? y don't u kill yourself and see how da goes

4 Likes

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by JAMIKA101: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Check Out this New Blazing Song

#Afrobeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7fnFvQPpfo&list=PLVFePBYeivUg3w_GQVQdBH5DWQPCqtbAx

TheSourcerer:
So woke up and found out I was most trending one Nairaland , dedicating it to these lovely lots
♥️♥️

CAPSLOCKED Hopefullandlord lordReed Hahn
MOnkeyBabe UndauntedYOCA , XMuslim, illicict, dyt , MJBOLT Bojack doggedfighter Xavfra ♥️

Reynaldo Dagsa was a Filipino politician who specialized in antagonizing violent gangsters. Like Begnino Aquino before him, Dagsa would be made to pay for making enemies. This picture, taken just after midnight on New Year's Day, 2011, shows Dagsa's family celebrating the holiday. It also shows a man named Arnel Buenaflor jumping out of his car and firing the shot that would kill Reynaldo, who was taking this picture. When your victim literally takes your photograph as you squeeze the trigger, you're as good as convicted. Buenaflor and two partners were arrested within days of the murder. Source: Imgur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Amotekun777: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
This is Gary Slok, posing for a selfie with his mom right before their flight lifts off and posted on Facebook , you can tell the love they had for each other ,they were traveling to Amsterdam in June 2014, A few hours later, their flight, Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17, was shot down over Ukraine with no survivors. Source: Blog Gang

They were travelling from Amsterdam not, to Amsterdam.
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by NiklauseFred(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
EricSmallz:

Practically fired himself before they could fire him, brilliant.
Why is there so much blood gushing from his mouth nose and head? Does that mean a very good amount of blood is in the head? Even Throat shots doesn't bring out so much blood.
The guy looks innocent of the crime though.
One hell of suicide there. He felt the pains for less than 2 seconds

He was framed for crimes he never committed and a false 'witness' testified against him.

Sometimes no matter how honest you try to be as a politician,people will always believe that you are stealing the country's funds.
Life kicks us differently sometimes

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Omar09(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
etrange:

When you came to terms with the fact that it was just a dream, you adopted it as a form of emotional regulation. To explain this further, please permit me to copy my last response to the OP:

Asides from you wanting more, it might have had other effects on you like making you like horror in general or making you less fearful when confronted by scary situations (cause you always believe it will end and everything will be fine afterwards). Whichever way, the ideal thing is to take advantage of it and try to drop any negative effect that came with it.

OK. I just learned. Thank you. I now understand myself better.

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by JasperVII(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
I just looked up the James Bulger story... It left me speechless
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Amotekun777:

haha Bleep you
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
JasperVII:
I just looked up the James Bulger story... It left me speechless
thank you got resesching , follow me I'll follow you back
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
etrange:

wow follow me I'll follow you back
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Amotekun777:

interesting thank you Gore lover ♥️♥️
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Inyikalum:

u r worshipping a serial killer?? wanna explore death? y don't u kill yourself and see how da goes
we both will experience sweet death someday , no need to rush bro
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2020
etrange:

Lol... you read too much Mary Higgins Clark.

Anyway, now that you've quoted me, I'd like to correct an assumption you made earlier. Liking gore doesn't not necessarily imply one is either super intelligent or a serial killer. Gore lovers follow the same psychological path as lovers of horror movies/games. They undergo what is called "emotional regulation." This simply means fear under controlled conditions. When you watch/read/play gore/horror media knowing know fully well you can easily stop reading, pause or alter events, you kind of feel in control of fear (you look at fear face to face knowing it cannot harm you). This feeling, coupled with the pleasant feeling of relief after the heightened excitement, gives a satisfying sensation that prompts them to seek more.

interesting , and yes it does bring fear down to it's knees , they you know what else is outthere to fear . , Beautiful and thank you♥️♥️

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:43am On Jun 16, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
wheRe do I get real BleaChinG CReAms that remove melanin? Because the ones here have less Chemicals. Who knows? Its like white people want us to Remain BlACK. They'Re having fun with it . They Claim it's hARmfUl. Isn't there more haRmful STUff?
they are all harmful , anything from factories are as harmful as the next , but the hype with the dangers of bleaching is mostly mass hysteria , and natural black beauty matters movement

About specific creams to use , lol I really don't know about perfect skin bleach
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Nickshrapnel: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2020
Are there no serial killers in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
interesting , and yes it does bring fear down to it's knees , they you know what else is outthere to fear . , Beautiful and thank you♥️♥️

Are you bipolar? U write like a sociopath.

Some of your comments are frightening.

I wonder why the mods allow them to stand.

You don't have to be inhumane to be an atheist.
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2020
Inyikalum:

Wonder why people aren't seeing this.
Moderators should delete this.

That guy is very sick and I'm really worried for those around him.

See the way he is excited telling the stories undecided
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2020
sassysure:

You don't have to be inhumane to be an atheist. You know these are uncontrollably impulses right , you suggesting my 'fetish' and soicopatatic comments , shouldn't be honored as yours shows your stand on fairness on freedom

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2020
sassysure:

You don't have to be inhumane to be an atheist.

You know these are uncontrollably impulses right(been bipolar or a soicio) , you suggesting my 'fetish' and soicopatatic comments' , shouldn't be honored as yours shows your stand on fairness on freedom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2006/2007 Waec Results Out ! / NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo / Obafemi Owode LG Primary School In Abeokuta: Worst Primary School In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.