Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death (7418 Views)

Viral Video Of 3 Girls Gang Rape 1 Boy To The Point Of Death / 6 Men Gang Rape A Lady - New Report (Pics) / Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? (2) (3) (4)

Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by foxxydude: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIpUztcIj6E

Watch as a gang of Roosters gang rape a hen to death
I wonder What must have provoked this Behaviour in the roosters...

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Enoch07: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
tell us your intentions for bringing up this video.

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Mandela27: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
The picture above me sha

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Oluromantic: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lol. Testosterone can drive one crazy

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by WoundedLamb: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
What message are you passing, OP? And what's the intent behind the suggestive picture up there?

Anyone that makes light of the prevalent ra.pe issue is a potential criminal.

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by foxxydude: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:

Youtube suggested that I watch it
And I shared it on Nairaland after watching

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Mandela27: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:
The current menace in our country is everywhere ni
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
they are nigerian cocks

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by foxxydude: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
lefulefu:
they are nigerian cocks

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by obiekunie2: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
lefulefu:
they are nigerian cocks

more of like indian cokes.

too many gang rape in india.

Nigeria is mostly solo rapists idiots.

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

more of like indian cokes.

too many gang rape in india.

Nigeria is mostly solo rapists idiots.
abeg no let me choke on my drink biko grin grin grin grin

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by SaintBishop: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
foxxydude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIpUztcIj6E

Watch as a gang of Roosters gang rape a hen to death
I wonder What must have provoked this Behaviour in the roosters...

Old video undecided

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Samakus(m): 12:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Chai! Poor hen

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Iscoalarcon: 12:10am On Jun 15, 2020
this can only happen in India If u know U know

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Segzydaniels(m): 1:53am On Jun 15, 2020
I swear this life nor just balance
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by potent5(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Who be the wicked man wey put one hen in the middle of 25 cocks?

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Everrest9(m): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2020
WTF... Unbelievable
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by terrezo2002(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2020
The Cocks should all be butchered one by one. They are good for nothing.
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by karbie(f): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Mayng01(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2020
That is rape & murder. Eventually, all the cocks will be sentenced to death by throat slitting. Therefore, say no to rape.

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Chommybaby(f): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Rape everywhere....

Even in The kingdom of chickens...

SMH
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by 1x2x3: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2020
karbie:
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881

Is obvious you don't know how targeting the right audience can reduce your workload. Keep posting everywhere, you are simply misfiring.
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by hashtagged(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2020
These chickens should be killed thats gang rape till death
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by stamapro(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2020
The same way the camera man shooting this terrible happening, and probably enjoying it with his twisted and pervert mind,so are all those involved in rape and support it will die like fowls with the whole world watching.nonsense something.

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by officialfestus(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Finnese001: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
okay
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by AmKen(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
You can make money with your data.

Send a dm let me put you through.

Just doing a couple of activities.
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by csamii: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
that white cock no get joy at all

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
That's why we aren't animals
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by SATANworshipsME: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
it is the beck they used to hit the hens head that killed her not the fucking
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by kiddkash(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
some times, I fear for those female in gangbangs.

there is no Free stuff even in Freetown
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by MedicH: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
GBE body ee

I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. / MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) / How To Break Up Nicely