Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) (8143 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS / Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Azmanaty: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
trutharena:

So you are denying your own Enugu?

Google earth is open to everybody and the joke is on you by saying it’s not Enugu.

Enugu is a shithole!

Keep showing us Ibadan over and over again. We know how it looks over there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Anambralstson: 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Twistaray(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Twistaray(m): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
trutharena:

Show us the real Igbo land

And one ignorant one up there claim there is no brow roofs in alaigbo?

I..mtcheew for ram undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Anambralstson: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by aaaaaaaa1: 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
ok
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2020
God bless Igbo land

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

Nairalanders please come to my rescue at my signature, I'm totally confuse and have no other means please. I want to take her to the hospital on Monday please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trouble Looms As High Court Says No Party Must Field Obaseki As Its Candidate. / Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman / Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.