Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

What I Saw On Aljazeera News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw On Aljazeera News (7040 Views)

Buhari Has 99 Problems, But Twitter Not One Of Them - Fisayo Soyombo (Aljazeera) / This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest / Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw On Aljazeera News by Jerryojozy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Deadly twin attack by bokoharam sect in borno

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by IduNaOba: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin
I no wan laugh o
In the end igbos will be vindicated for refusing to support the failure called Buhari sorry Bubril
modified
They made the bed they are lying on currently.
Shebi terrorists now operate in the open and locals cheer them?
These people still want these stuff to continue and so it shall.
Do not pity anyone who wants evil to thrive just to make few coins.
Until these our northern guys repent and shun evil, they will continue to enjoy the dividends it yields.
The Igbos say "ife onye chọọ ka ọ fụụ"
You can only find what you are looking for.

Ka Chukwu mezie okwu.

Please I don't write these comments to mock any one.
I simply don't have time to pity those who won't pity themselves.

WHEN 2023 COMES THE NORTH SHOULD VOTE ANOTHER 98 YEARS OLD TO TAKE NAIJA BACK TO ICE AGE

The igbos will always say "we didn't bring Bubril and APC to power" and nobody will say it's a lie

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by IJOBA2: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
IduNaOba:
grin
I no wan laugh o
In the end igbos will be vindicated for refusing to support the failure called Buhari sorry Bubril
E BE LIKE SAY YOU GET P.HD IN IGBO LINGUA

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by Azmanaty: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Saw it too in the morning.

Our local news outlets has been cajoled into not reporting about Boko haram again. Its really a pity that a foreign media is now our source of information on the war on terror.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by SultanM: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
IduNaOba:
grin
I no wan laugh o
akụkọ idu na ọbá must every news be narrowed sectionalization undecided
Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by slivertongue: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
failed republic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by anibi9674: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
g as
Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
IduNaOba:
grin
I no wan laugh o
Sai Baba has finally turned to Sai Mama.

cc lzaa

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by IJOBA2: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
IDUNAOBA
Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
IduNaOba:
grin
I no wan laugh o
The reason ipob n co dont support buhari unlike okorocha and uzodinma and co is cause he led major attacks against igbos during the civil war and he also imprisoned ekweme sparing shagari in his administration, nothing more...or was the kerosene man of aba made governor by non-igbos? Awon empty chestbeaters with 2bits brain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by gratiaeo(m): 12:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Only brainless idiot still supports Buhari failed administration

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by Commonsense99: 2:32am On Jun 15, 2020
It took small Chad about one week to jeopardise boko haram.
Only an imbec1le still thinks all these attacks are not backed by the Fulani political class.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by wirinet(m): 5:51am On Jun 15, 2020
IduNaOba:
grin
I no wan laugh o
modified
Until these our northern guys repent and shun evil, they will continue to enjoy the dividends it yields.

Ka Chukwu mezie okwu.

WHEN 2023 COMES THE NORTH SHOULD VOTE ANOTHER 98 YEARS OLD TO TAKE NAIJA BACK TO ICE AGE

The igbos will always say "we didn't bring Bubril and APC to power" and nobody will say it's a lie
You are one of the people that attract negative reputation to igbos in general. Instead of you to say In the end I will be vindicated for refusing to support the failure called Buhari, you are saying "In the end igbos will be vindicated for refusing to support the failure called Buhari". You are imposing you personal bias on all igbos. Igbos never got together and said they hate Buhari or called him names.

You also made the ridiculous statement that "
Shebi terrorists now operate in the open and locals cheer them". Are you saying terrorists did not operate in the open during Jonathan's regime? Are you saying terrorists were not in control of 14 local government areas (including the whole of sambisa forest) during Jonathan.
Are you now saying that Boko Haram did not operate within Abuja the national capital during the time of Jonathan?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by Uyi168: 5:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Asked bubu now, he would express shock as usual..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by wirinet(m): 5:58am On Jun 15, 2020
hotdo9:

The reason ipob n co dont support buhari unlike okorocha and uzodinma and co is cause he led major attacks against igbos during the civil war and he also imprisoned ekweme sparing shagari in his administration, nothing more...or was the kerosene man of aba made governor by non-igbos? Awon empty chestbeaters with 2bits brain.

Buhari led major attacks against igbos during the civil war? Abeg, which attack did Buhari lead? Which battalion, division or brigade did Buhari lead during the civil war, what was even his rank to have led an attack on igbos?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by aminusodiq(m): 6:05am On Jun 15, 2020
I don't have any issues with northerners killing northerners... My oncern is why a foreign news out let will be d one to anouce hapenins in our country!!!! Wat hapen to channels, tvc nd co

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by jumper524(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2020
Al-Jazeera don't have the news on their website.
probably an old news.
Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2020
wirinet:

Buhari led major attacks against igbos during the civil war? Abeg, which attack did Buhari lead? Which battalion, division or brigade did Buhari lead during the civil war, what was even his rank to have led an attack on igbos?
Abbbeeg leave that matter, point is buharis/fulanis bias towards igbos since the first coup perhaps is the reason he is hated, has nothing to do with his gross incompetence. Call a spade a spade no one would shoot you in the head for that.
Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2020

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by Amatarasha(f): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Azmanaty:
Saw it too in the morning.

Our local news outlets has been cajoled into not reporting about Boko haram again. Its really a pity that a foreign media is now our source of information on the war on terror.
Yoruba media don't report Boko Haram anymore

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2020
IduNaOba:
grin
I no wan laugh o
modified

Ka Chukwu mezie okwu.

Please speak for yourself, dont generalize for people... individuals differ...
Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by chubinwa(m): 7:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Nigeria finally made it to Aljazeera popularly known for broadcasting terror related news. Nigeria is finished. if care isn't taken, Nigeria will be worst then Afghanistan, Somali, Yemen Syria and others

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by chukel(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2020
IduNaOba:
grin
I no wan laugh o
modified

Ka Chukwu mezie okwu.

now they deserve it. I thought you guys said it's Christian genocide? The lies and hypocrisy that ooze from you guys is sickening.
Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by Rickmann: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Jerryojozy:
Deadly twin attack by bokoharam sect in borno

And U'll never see that on our local Nta, channels or ait.. Dead country. grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by karbie(f): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by robotix: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2020
hotdo9:

I am sure u will not be saying this if what is happening in the North is happening in South West. Stand for the truth.. accept you did wrong and try to amend ways... na una bring Buhari with una hand...
Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by igboarenice: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Amatarasha:
Yoruba media don't report Boko Haram anymore
You're a brainless idiot na only yoruba get media?
Why can sun, vanguard report it.
Idiota

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by wirinet(m): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2020
hotdo9:

Abbbeeg leave that matter, point is buharis/fulanis bias towards igbos since the first coup perhaps is the reason he is hated, has nothing to do with his gross incompetence. Call a spade a spade no one would shoot you in the head for that.
Leave matter when you peddle deliberate falsehood. You alleged Fulani bias against igbos, are you saying there is no igbo bias towards Fulanis? Have igbo shown love towards the Fulanis or any other tribe for that matter?
Buhari has lots of faults and inadequacies, but starting the first or second coup or leading troops to kill igbos during the civil war is not one of them
Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by wirinet(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2020
igboarenice:

You're a brainless idiot na only yoruba get media?
Why can sun, vanguard report it.
Idiota
Apart for ipob people being obsessed with Yoruba every waking moment and probably in their dreams also, they are equally obsessed with Yoruba media.
Abeg ask them, are they formed to read or listen to Yoruba media? Why not listen or read only igbo media? Abi igbo no get media?
Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Suddenly, Yoruba media keep mute on banditry and boko haram. Where is Liar Mohammed self?
Re: What I Saw On Aljazeera News by padi94(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2020
They should hire Chadian Army to fight Bokoharam for Nigeria, as Nigerian army are only good in beating up innocent civilians.

Swears angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. / Jarus (August 3, 2010 to January 1, 2013) / Chelsea Has Appointed Rowan Atkinson As New Manager, Mourino Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.