Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Tell Us About The Life Of An Architect - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tell Us About The Life Of An Architect (261 Views)

Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life / A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver / Man Shares How His Wife Who Is An Architect Suffers Sexism In Her Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us About The Life Of An Architect by Plaouse(m): 2:51am On Jun 15, 2020
.What are your observations and experiences in this field

.Has architectural practice been a blessing or a misstep for you

. What is your advice to architects or those to be

. Is success usual for architects?

And generally, what are your thoughts on the life of an architect?

Well, I'm a student and I am made to believe that architecture is a field for the creative and the creative alone. Studying architecture nd being an architect I believe requires passion and perceverance, and absolutely not much of a field to relax.

I' ve heard and read a lot of opinions concerning this profession; some good and most - pretty discouraging. But passion is what impels me to become an architect myself (i really can't imagine myself being someone else though).

However, before I dash into architecture school I' ll love to hear every opinion given by the seasoned architects and those in related fields, not only for my benefit but also that of the public.

Thanks as I anticipate your comments smiley .

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Extra Income / Lawyers In The House Should Advise Me .. I Feel Unjustified / Teaching Job In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.