Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Do You Have A Big Tummy Or Developing One, Read This Now! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have A Big Tummy Or Developing One, Read This Now! (390 Views)

I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. / How To Reduce Your Big Tummy By Drinking Lipton / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Big Tummy Or Developing One, Read This Now! by Danisaint112(m): 4:46am On Jun 15, 2020
DISCOVER THE UNIQUE, NO-FAIL FAT LOSS SYSTEM A NIGERIAN FITNESS COACH USED TO HELP 7,345 NIGERIANS TO LOSE WEIGHT PERMANENTLY ON A NIGERIAN DIET

Before I begin I have some few question to ask you;

Do you hate to look at yourself in the mirror because you are fat?

Do you feel sad because people call you "MUMMY" not because you are old but because you are fat?

Do you feel sad because your friends who had the same shape with you still managed to maintain theirs why you couldn't?

Are you sad because your beautiful old dresses can't fit you anymore and you can't also buy the beautiful new ones you see because you are too fat?

Are you sad because people say you are pretty or handsome but is just that you are too fat or have big tummy therefore they can't date you?

Are you also trying to lose weight but you can't cause you have to do some back-breaking workouts or follow foreign recipes which are hard get, prepare and follow.

We understand...

This system I'm about to reveal to you, will teach you how to use Nigerian foods like wheat and Okro to easily burn anything called fat in your body. And

that is loosing 10-35kg in less than 4 - 12 weeks.

HOW AMAZING IS THAT?

"If you've tried to lose weight, if you've tried every diets imaginable, if you've tried every pills, if you've tried every exercise routines and yet you've

not taken the weight off, then you are in the right place

In this video I'm about to show you, you will discover:

1. The three common mistake people make while tying to lose weight, which I strongly believe you are making right now.

2. How fat get deposited into your body in the first place which you probably didn't know

3. Severe Sicknesses cause by being overweight or obese and why you should lose them. If you have belly, arm or thigh fat you also need to read this.

4. And Lastly, how to burn that fat permanently (I mean never to be seen again) without you having to do any back-breaking workouts or following any foreign weight loss recipes.

You lose weight on a Nigerian Diet and still eat 3-4 times a day.

And the video is free for everyone for now but might be taken down anytime soon...

I'm so happy and confident about this program cause people keep getting result with it every singe day and even people that accessed theirs two weeks ago, has already start seeing results.

Note: I said the man in charge of this training has which happens to be a Nutrition and Fitness Coach has helped 7,345 Nigerians lose weight successfully.

One of them is Ada in the 1st picture below who dropped from 115kg to 84kg (she lost 31kg) in 8-12 weeks.

Another one is Hope in th 2nd picture below who also shared her testimony about her fat loss journey in her facebook timeline.

HONESTLY, I have shared tips on how to loose weight to several people, which works but I have never seen anything like this. its so genuine, simpe, fast and

effective.

When it comes to loosing weight in Nigeria Coach Olu is the man to go to.

If you serious about loosing weight and saving your life, then hurry up and watch the video before its taken down.

Click the link below;

http:///slim85

If you also want ot receive daily advice from me on how to lose weight faster, then drop your whatsapp numbers...

Or send me a Whatsapp message at ===>>> 070 4313 2020

Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy Or Developing One, Read This Now! by Danisaint112(m): 4:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Go and watch the video now or drop your whatsapp numbers to retrieve it from caoach Olu for you. that is if you are not ready now.
Here is the link to the Video again ==>>> http:///slim85

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy Or Developing One, Read This Now! by Edaniels9(m): 5:39am On Jun 15, 2020
35kg in 1 month really? Do you know what 35kg means? Do you know that the average weight of a new born baby is 3kg? Are u saying someone can healthly lose fat the size of 11 new born babies in 1 month?
You may want to revisit your copy and make corrections.

Danisaint112:
DISCOVER THE UNIQUE, NO-FAIL FAT LOSS SYSTEM A NIGERIAN FITNESS COACH USED TO HELP 7,345 NIGERIANS TO LOSE WEIGHT PERMANENTLY ON A NIGERIAN DIET

Before I begin I have some few question to ask you;

Do you hate to look at yourself in the mirror because you are fat?

Do you feel sad because people call you "MUMMY" not because you are old but because you are fat?

Do you feel sad because your friends who had the same shape with you still managed to maintain theirs why you couldn't?

Are you sad because your beautiful old dresses can't fit you anymore and you can't also buy the beautiful new ones you see because you are too fat?

Are you sad because people say you are pretty or handsome but is just that you are too fat or have big tummy therefore they can't date you?

Are you also trying to lose weight but you can't cause you have to do some back-breaking workouts or follow foreign recipes which are hard get, prepare and follow.

We understand...

This system I'm about to reveal to you, will teach you how to use Nigerian foods like wheat and Okro to easily burn anything called fat in your body. And

that is loosing 10-35kg in less than 4 weeks.

HOW AMAZING IS THAT?

"If you've tried to lose weight, if you've tried every diets imaginable, if you've tried every pills, if you've tried every exercise routines and yet you've

not taken the weight off, then you are at the right place

In this video I'm about to show you, you will discover:

1. The three common mistake people make while tying to lose weight, which I strongly believe you are making right now.

2. How fat get deposited into your body in the first place which you probably dont know

3. Severe Sicknesses cause by being overweight or obese and why you should lose them. If you have belly, arm or thigh fat you also need to read this.

4. And Lastly, how to burn that fat permanently (I mean never to be seen again) without you having to do any back-breaking workouts or following any foreign

weight loss recipes.

You lose weight on a Nigerian Diet and still eat 3-4 times a day.

And the video is free for everyone for now but might be taken down anytime soon...

I'm so happy and confident about this program cause people keep getting result with it every singe day and even people that accessed theirs two weeks ago, has already start seeing results.
Note: I said the man in charge of this training has Which happens to be a Nutrition and Fitness Coach has helped 7,345 Nigerians lose weight successfully.

One of them is Ada in the 1st picture below who dropped from 115kg to 84kg (she lost 31kg) in 8-12 weeks.

Another one is Hope in th 2nd picture below who also shared her testimony about her fat loss journey in her facebook timeline.

HONESTLY, I have shared tips on how to loose weight to several people, which works but I have never seen anything like this. its so genuine, simpe, fast and

effective.

When it comes to loosing weight in Nigeria Coach Olu is the man to go to.

If you serious about loosing weight and saving your life, then hurry up and watch the video before its taken down.

Click the link below;
https:///yb8vq4np

If you also want ot receive daily advice from me on how to lose weight faster, then drop your whatsapp numbers...

Or send me a Whatsapp message at ===>>> 070 4313 2020
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy Or Developing One, Read This Now! by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Edaniels9:
35kg in 1 month really? Do you know what 35kg means? Do you know that the average weight of a new born baby is 3kg? Are u saying someone can healthly lose fat the size of 11 new born babies in 1 month?

Don't mind those lying thieves, looking for unsuspecting victims to dupe.
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy Or Developing One, Read This Now! by Danisaint112(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Edaniels9:

Thanks for the correction. I made corrections where I need to.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy Or Developing One, Read This Now! by Danisaint112(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Don't mind those lying thieves, looking for unsuspecting victims to dupe.

I wish the thiefs that duped you had a little mercy on you cause they have made you think everyone is a thief.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Mood Right Now In Pictures!! / 4 Reasons Why You Are Experiencing Dryness During Sex As A Lady / Powerlifting Champ Fractures Both Kness In Horrifying 800-lb Squat Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.