Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida (92546 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Obrigardo: 6:14am On Jun 15, 2020
#JusticeForToyin

We have lost one of our own, Oluwatoyin Salau in Tallahassee. Her story as you'll see is the more similar to the disgusting trend of abuse and rape permeating our current culture now.

I saw her name trending so I had to look deep and this could become a lead story. She was found dead last night and she was a Black lives matter protester.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/justicefortoyin?src=hashtag_click

Video of Oluwatoyin Salau during #BlackLives Matter protest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hz-5RyIdXY

4 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Obrigardo: 6:15am On Jun 15, 2020
So this was her backstory

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Obrigardo: 6:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Awhile After her last tweets she was declared missing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Obrigardo: 6:18am On Jun 15, 2020
Rip Oluwatoyin salau

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by izzou(m): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2020
Wetin dey occur for USA?

But what about her parents?

May God rest her soul!

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Graysons: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2020
What do you want us to do?did she die in Nigeria or what?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nbote(m): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Blacks kill blacks more in the US and even here in Africa.. While dey were busy protesting about black lives matter, a fellow black molested and probably killed her.. If a white man molests or kills a black man, it's termed racism. But when blacks keep murdering and ruining demselves, it is jus crime

520 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Elton02(m): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2020
cry may the soul of the faithful departed,through the mercy of God,rest in peace.Amen..
#BlackLivesMatter

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by scribble: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Mind your business and stay in school

They wont hear

Modified

Ok now she didnt mind her business where is she?

So my point remains valid.

If she had minded her business and stayed where her parents asked her to stay, she will be alive

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by bisoye11(m): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2020
May Her soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Graysons:

What a senseless and a heartless child you are!

A simple rest in peace would do.

Rest in peace oluwatoyin salau

305 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2020
And another one
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by LadySarah: 7:03am On Jun 15, 2020
That Afro hair isn't short! cool cool

Rip dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Artiiclebeast: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Na wa ooh

What messed her life up so bad and where are her parents in all of this?

If abroad no let person stay like a real human na to jeje come back home na.

Which one be taking refuge or being homeless.

So sad for your loss and senseless murder.

Rest on sis...

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by decatalyst(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2020
scribble:
Mind your business and stay in school

They wont hear

Well, I get your point.

But if everybody fvcking minding their business, you think you will be walking freely today?

Go back and check history...your kind may be in Badagry slave cell awaiting export to a foreign sugar plantation, farm or better still, dead by now!

Nothing is free. The "freedom you enjoy today was paid by someone (nationalist, your parents, freedom fighters, if you are a Christian I hope have a better understanding that Jesus paid your price in full, etc) else.

Minding one's business is not poke nosing into someone else's freedom of expression and peace.

236 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:18am On Jun 15, 2020
Nbote:
[s]Blacks kill blacks more in the US and even here in Africa.. While dey were busy protesting about black lives matter, a fellow black molested and probably killed her.. If a white man molests or kills a black man, it's termed racism. But when blacks keep murdering and ruining demselves, it is jus crime[/s]
You're slow if you still don't understand the point of the BLM protests

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by gbadexy(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Even from the comments on this thread you could understand how the black man value life of each other.
No wonder the white cops stereotype and treat them the way they do.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Righteousness89(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Nothing on earth happens by mistake!
While there are innocent folks out there who joined in the protest! The devil and his agents have taken advantage of things as these to unleash their Assignment of to Kill, Steal and Destroy!

The protest and Lawlessness you see happening is in fulfillment of the Endtimes prophecies.

In all you Do, remember Eternity is a Personal Race!

Live Prepared for it!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by gungab(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2020
How manage
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by QuickStandard: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2020
cool
What yeye justice, abi you hear say na person kill her.
People die everyday, and until it is proven that she was murdered, you can't say that because you're emotional.

I read last night how, a man and a lady died in their hotel room. How many tread did you open about getting them justice?

Boko Haram slaughtered 80+ on Saturday morning, how many tread did you open about getting them justice.

I dislike most Nigerians cos they just want to belong by all means.

You people can go to America and protest your BLM there.

Thousands have been murdered in Southern Kaduna. How many tread did you open about BLM.

Hypocrites everywhere.

SARS are busy harasing 9ja citizens, how many times have you protested or even open a tread about justice.

I remember the lady at ikotun that SARS killed, when they shot a fleeing young man. How many of you protested.

All I see is low self esteem, trying so hard to be noticed.

Black lives doesn't matter!
All lives matters.
Let's stop this stupid blackmail.

Blacks are even more racist than white.

If not why would a governor appoint a lady from another state within same Nigeria and some stupid morons will be protesting they remove her because she's not an indigen of the state?

Infact let me just discontinue, cos am angry already.

Nonsense and ingredients?

OcVoice:

What a senseless and a heartless child you are!

A simple rest in peace would do.

Rest in peace oluwatoyin salau
You can't force him to type RIP. Type yours and leave others to their opinions.

Will typing RIP bring her back?

198 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Dangrace01: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Rip
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by BafanaBafana: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Donald Trump's America.
There is a new sect in Nigeria that call themselves "Nigerian Christians". They preach hate and see Trump and their Christ and they accept whites are superior to them. These people are ready to stab their own race to defend their Messiah who doesn't care about them.
Blacks in America are really facing challenges. Imagine ever black parents in America teach their children this sentence "my hands are in the air, officer don't shoot" If you can't support support your fellow blacks, please don't antagonize them

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by saintol(m): 7:31am On Jun 15, 2020
I have been looking around and I am still looking around to see if indeed we have white and black humans, but I have found none.

In our elementary schools, we were taught types of colours. The white colour I was shown then was like the celestial garment while the black colour was like charcoal. And if I am not wrong, the white we were shown is still white while the black is still black up till date.

Having taught us these colours with identification, someone came up with the application to human beings. But it is very obvious that the person that came up with this application has dysfunctional eyes and brain.

Have you indeed seen a white or black human? I mean a human white like the garment or black like charcoal. If we must indeed apply colour to humans, then the brown colour is more applicable. Everyone is brown having red blood within.

So whenever you are told there are white and black people, let them know that you see neither black nor white, all you could see is brown, varieties of brown. " We are all brown, varieties of brown".

If you hide under the white or black belief to perpetrate evil towards another, you are only deceiving yourself. You are brown perpetrating evil towards another brown.

" Black and white I see not, all I see is brown. Varieties of brown".

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Kizzygentle: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Even the Whites joining in d protest for BLM don't really mean it. I just laugh at all d black protesters. It's like you guys don't know d history of racism. The more u protest, the worst it becomes. Nothing on this planet even God himself will never make d Whites give equal rights to a black man. U see that chauvin ex police guy. He would be bailed. Mark my words.
The only thing blacks can do is been creative and developing themselves to an extent that we shouldn't be dependent on the whites for anyrhing. But no oo, our leaders will never allow such because of greed. God help us. RIP to the dead.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by SweetCunt97(f): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2020
I prefer Canada to America. Very overrated place.

15 Likes

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Greysons:

Dear Greysons, it's too early to be Stupid. Especially on a Monday morning.. Get a life undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by IpobAntidote: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Some say it's hypocrisy that people are saying black lives matter even though majority are killed by other blacks.

Is it not the same hypocrisy that everyone is engaged in?

If an illegal Mexican should kill one American, Trump will tweet every hour for the whole day about the killing, yet hundreds of Americans are killed on daily basis by other Americans.
In Nigeria should a suspected Fulani herdsmen kill one person or just invade a farm, Onaheze, Afenifebi, FFK, Renomonkey and all the other tribal fanatics will be wailing for days to come, but 99 percent of the killings in SW, SE and others are done by the people from that region.

Also, let's not forget, that if a black man should kill a white lady, he will be treated like an animal that have just been captured from the jungle. But if she's killed by another white person, then it's just another crime.

Go figure.
So the hypocrisy is universal.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by boman2014: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2020
sad
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2020
US is dusted man. Too bad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.