Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? (49050 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Franklyspeakin: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Supported cos I know that earning 30k in Osun state is far better than earning 70k in Lagos.
nickvanilla:
I'm only here for the comments. grin

Please put the state you were living in at that time oo. 100k salary in Lagos = 40K salary in Benue.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by thesicilian: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
calebonuja:

Sir or ma'am money is a very big factor in running a family or starting one.
Please no one should deny this fact.
That's an undeniable fact. But haven't you seen a family living happily together where the man earns N50k per month and the wife not working with 4 kids?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by lekki1444: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wawelexy:

At what age sir?

Find it hard to believe Sha...

So u were single while you were the GM then later got married?
whats hard to believe there ? ordinary GM etisalat ? when i was GM a couple of my friends were commisioners in lagos state. GM is nothing ooo. when you go to polo club in ikoyi at night there are governors, commisioners, billionaires, financiers, oil tycoons etc. In fact i have like the lowest job there in their midst grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by seangy4konji: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
not nigerian women that would keep money in wardrobe,under car seat,bank and every where while you shed tears of blood spending all you have only for it to finish and bring out a token and say...again i borrowed you.
thesicilian:
I don't think it's about the money itself, but more about you and your partner, the ability to hustle together, understand each other, cooperate towards a common goal and cut your coat according to your cloth in the meantime.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Olarewaju89: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
meeky007:
good day sir, pls 10k to feed a family, should I send my account details?

Very funny grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by ubath(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
After deduction loan it was #9260
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Oladayo12(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
sammymarvin:
Had no income at all but she was with me 8yrs. I proposed and she said yes because I was willing to do any kind of job for her, and while we were still trying to figure out what to do with our miserable lives, a good federal Govt. Job came on a platter. I now believe that phrase in the holy book "he who finds a wife............."
Indeed you are truly blessed. Glad God paved way in your marriage. The blessing shall be permanent IJN.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by ibawon(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
It doesn't matter how much you earn but when you marry and you loose your job, tell me what's next?
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Lovelyn451(f): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Any amount, God that said he that finds a wife obtain favour from Him has been proving himself but thats if one of the couple is doing something of their own cos both of you cannot be salary earners..God does not bless someone that works for another person, cos your blessings will definitely go to the person u work for

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Angelinastto(f): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
SmartPolician:
If I don't make up to 500k per month, I am not getting married

Well, I am at 350k at the moment

grin grin cheesy
oiin.... you're doing well! grin
SmartPolician:

grin grin cheesy
oiin.... you're doing well!
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by kingseg: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
kiss

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Okewa(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
No matter the amount you are earning, just make sure you wifr is earning something...don't let love becloud your sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by MzMercie: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hello everyone,
I sell Phone hanger, useful for virtual meetings, video calls, online classes, movies, etc. To ease the pains of holding phone for a long time.

Free delivery in Lagos and Ibadan, available in many colours.

Call/WhatsApp +2348051302464

2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Oladayo12(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
kingseg:
Currently I earn over 150k. Next month my salary could be between 170 to 180K. I have gotten a land whose current worth is 8M courtesy of the development around the area. Mean while I had the option of getting a car first but I went for the land. Am yet to find a lady willing to settle down with me. Hope to find an understanding lady that will can roll together. E no easy
You shall find the bone of your ribs by God's grace. An hardworking, loving, caring and submissive woman.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by monaPhilz: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nopanties:
230K on an average month in Lagos state. One foolish girlfriend say it is too small. Meanwhile my workers are all almost married, same Lagos.
Boss, leave that Olosho go find wife abeg say time no dey.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by folake4u(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
Biglittlelois:
All of you saying marriage is not all about money, I just dey look una...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by uniqueboi1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
maasoap:

You wanted to say 100k salary in Lagos = 200k in Benue

No mind the guy. I thought only me noticed it.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by paulolee(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ishilove:
The thread is for married men, not idealistic, naive bachelors.
kk sir..
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by FreeSpirited: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
I make about 200k monthly...yet no drive or future plan for marriage..no fiancee sef...
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by superability(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
rowland545:
If I find someone I love and the person loves....I'm getting married ooooh....

But right now...I'm doing a Cumming spree ...I Bleep anything with a vagina...no time to check time.

But never get married when u r broke...it will end in tears. Dats my advice

Hope not with minors too sha bros

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
delawal:

a guy who,lives in,my street has 3kids ,lost his job, everyday na one complaint abt how d,wife,insults him, this guy,gets thinner evryday, at times he will,call,to borrow 1k to,use buy food for her family. most guys i know after marriage u will see dt they re going down. some will mive from,one flat to,share flat wit,people.some to,one room. what,does,it show, am,asking people who re saying marriage does not,involve,money. dt was before, now for naija everytin,is abt d,money,, things dn,hard and heading for,d,worst, there is nothin as sweet,as,seeing ur kids healthy, well fed and dt u can be able to give them,d,world. there is dis guy in,my street after marriage tins,come hard he had to,relocate to,anoda state and,left,his young wife and kids behind, na so men dn dey go dey Bleep,d woman, see,let,me tell,u,poverty and hunger can,make a,good,person,turn,bad
Na small thing dey vex you fa
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Timbers(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Baba shalaye dey one side abeg, Awon married man
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Timbers(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Baba shalaye dey one side abeg, awon married man
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mypeople2:
Sorry to say, he said as a man.Now that you have spoken, would you have married him if his salary was 20k?
20 years ago? Definitely yes.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by uthlaw: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Sister[sub][/sub]
I swear me just dey observe them
Although some people dey say at times some women get blessings and once you marry them then 2seconds your money fit bust
But me nor go try am

I nor go risk am. Make my money first come .. after my money don arrive then such woman with blessing fit come make the money long the more after marriage

May our kids never use the food formation: 0 1 0
Zero breakfast! One lunch! Zero dinner
which blessing woman get....that na Africa believe!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Odunolumide:

you be lady now
I didn't see gender there na
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Heathrow44:

Shut up let the married ones talk!!! "Sweetcunt" if only u can imagine! grin
How u take know say I never marry?
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Emma1Oj:
u sure say u dey earn salary so?? abi u dey hustle for street?
Yahoo? Why think that? Or u just wanna b silly
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Mypeople2(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nopanties:
230K on an average month in Lagos state. One foolish girlfriend say it is too small. Meanwhile my workers are all almost married, same Lagos.
How much she they earn ? Ask her if her father earns up to that before he married her mother .Na people like them dey disturb God when they get to 35-45
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
FreeSpirited:
I make about 200k monthly...yet no drive or future plan for marriage..no fiancee sef...
I no understand naija people urge for marriage sef, though it's good but Nigerians don't think of other things to explore... Only marriage
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
rowland545:
who dash u husband
I'm a Husband
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by omojesu202(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

grin grin cheesy

350k...
come n loan me 70k nah.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.