Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity (18779 Views)

2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike / Divide Nigeria Now, No Angel Can Unite Us – Northern Elder: Arewa Gazette / Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by rapid101(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Oh yes, I thought voting in a religious and tribal bigot would have made the north a haven by now.
At the bolded, I thought GEJ was the cause of the insecurity there, and they had it worse in his reign. What are they saying now?
You voted in a Boko Haram apologist and expect a secured territory. Governance is not same with the logic of given a rat a fish to keep.
The living dead has failed in everything. Period.
Only the rotten meat seller with his rotten brain that thinks otherwise.
let me call him for u
cus he ll avoid dis post like a ghost

mannabbgrills[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Tissaia(f): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2020
wkkwl:

Because his is your father, so you can trust him.

Once you are old there is nothing more you can offer.
People of babas age abroad are in Nursing homes, 65 years and above should not be allowed to near the corridors of power they can only advice.

That man has nothing to offer, you can wail for all i care
tell that to Americans, Russians, and China.
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by bizhop01: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2020
After endorsing and sponsoring terrorism,
Northern elders i spit on you.
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by uboma(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2020
There is insecurity in Nigeria.

They should have emphasized on the rising cases of insecurity in Nigeria rather than on the North alone.
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by bizzibodi(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Christians are being killed u said nothing because u are not Christians.
They killed middlebelters u said nothing b/c u are not middlebelters.
They kill igbo u said nothing b/c u are not igbo.
Now they are killing u who created,nurtured & encouraged them....who will speak for u?

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Noel19: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2020
A popular adage says: What Igbo's saw sitting, Yorubas will not see it standing!

Prior to the presidential election, you guys were chanting SAI BABA......

Now that hunger has formatted all your brains you're shouting KAI BUHARI.......

2 Likes

Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by ogododo: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/you-have-failed-us-northern-elders-hit-buhari-over-insecurity/amp

Buhari never fail, e just de wake up.
Pikin we no go allow e mama sleep, he too no go close eyes.
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2020
KEVIND:
Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bO8y3yYwpY

Mr. Hassan Ayariga, founder, All Peoples Congress, and a candidate of the people’s national convention for the December 2012 Ghana presidential election has said that Ghana will not make the mistake Nigerians made by voting an old man into power.

Nigerians have given their country to Buhari and he has killed the country, the country is dead, Nigeria is no more what it used to be, Ayariga said.

He also noted that the man is a old man and also he doesn't have the capacity to handle and lead the country Nigeria .he made all this known in a video clip when he was been interviewed.

He said Ghana should not elect and get careful not to also adopt Nigeria style which already is killing the country as the man is too old to handle the country.

Are we bringing another Buhari in Ghana by voting old man, he asked?

https://www.nairaland.com/5926870/nigerians-elected-man-killed-country
Hmmmmm word!!!

From the video 1:29, He said Nigerians gave Nigeria to Buhari and he has killed it

Nigeria is no longer what it use to be

Even in Ghana he could see clearly what Nigeria has become under the leadership of Buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by bassman007(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2020
BMC MEMBERS SHOULD BE PAID IN MILLIONS BECAUSE DEFENDING BUHARI IS A REALLY HARD JOB. EVEN HIS OWN NORTHERN BROTHERS ARE TIRED OF HIS GOVERNMENT. THOSE WHO SUPPORT BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT WITHOUT ANY FINANCIAL BENEFITS MUST BE HIGH ON SOMETHING.

Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by adecz: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2020
Hypocrites!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by lereinter(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2020
They voted for insecurity in 2019
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Omooba77: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/you-have-failed-us-northern-elders-hit-buhari-over-insecurity/amp

Good morning Northern Elders. Nigeria is not a truthful nation. Everything is compromised, because nobody wants to hear the funny truth.
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Oh yes, I thought voting in a religious and tribal bigot would have made the north a haven by now.
At the bolded, I thought GEJ was the cause of the insecurity there, and they had it worse in his reign. What are they saying now?
You voted in a Boko Haram apologist and expect a secured territory. Governance is not same with the logic of given a rat a fish to keep.
The living dead has failed in everything. Period.
Only the rotten meat seller with his rotten brain that thinks otherwise.
you have a mail

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Psalmistproject: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Bunch of idiots!!!
Why not say this before his reelection?
Or is it because Kyari is out and Aisha is playing a different game now?
The North will always disagree when it comes to who gets what
But when it comes to violence, it's their common cliché

Ohh! The monies no longer flowing Thanks to Kyaris exit.
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by bizhop01: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2020
Some idiots will still tell you that he is the best leader in the whole world
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by begge: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2020
You all are mad
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by code6043: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2020
[color=#] 3065538[/color]
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Krixon: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2020
President buhari is still the best president in the world
Till 2023. Hahahahaha
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by code7730: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2020
[color=#] 1774668[/color]
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Angelfrost(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2020
You all gathered en masse to the polling booth and returned this set of clueless imbeciles to power, all because of bigotry and religion...

You guys might have finally put the final nail in your coffins... May God help you all! I honestly don't pity any of you.

Every region should brace up, unite, and start looking inwards fast. Build a secure wall around your territories... Cos, these Northern marauders will eventually run out of people to kill, and things to plunder there, and start moving down South...

Let me reiterate... Whoever went back to the polling booth, and voted to return Buhari, will surely answer to Karma!!!
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Reference(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2020
olaric:
Despite cornering all the juicy positions in the military and defence ministry, you guys couldn't provide enough security for your people.

Strongmen do nothing in a democracy. It is strong institutions that makes for good governance.... and in Nigeria strong institutions will remain an illusion until the country is restuctured.

I said in in 2014 and 2015 on this very forum that Nigeria in its present structure is unworkable, ungovernable and will mess up the reputation of anyone attempting to rein her in.
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Liposure: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2020
teadrake:
He has indeed failed.
Today's my birthday peeps. Show some love
hiphiphip hurray

1 Like

Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Franking: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2020
Buhari is doing well. Every part of the country is secured. The economy is picking up irrespective of Covid 19. Sai baba.
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Ogbeniomo: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2020
please when they raise an important issue somebody should help and wake me up
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Thonee(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Bubu has been failing since 1960, so no be today.
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by 007Marvel(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2020
You failed yourself with your religion. A religion that justifies killing of the innocent and even gave it a religious name Jihad. No offense to anyone,you can come at me if you want but Islam is not a religion on peace
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Daraph(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Acct no:0223856869
Acct name :Olukayode Tosin
Bank:GTB
Pls someone should help me with any amount. I'm dying.
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by lookingfly: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2020
They shouldn't complain too soon, 3 more years to go.

Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Tissaia:
APC will going to pay for Buhari's failure.
Is better for us to vote APGA than vote for APC again
APGA will most likely present an Igbo man. Will you be comfortable with that?
Re: You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity by Tissaia(f): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

APGA will most likely present an Igbo man. Will you be comfortable with that?
Why not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election / Banks Suspend Twitter Support For Products / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.