Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? (3514 Views)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) / Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? by Ibadansun1: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
AgainstIslam:

You are the first to see through her lies.

I am 100% sure the person behind that moniker is Igbo but pretending to be Yoruba.

Emi ko ni fi owo osi juwe ile baba mi.
It's very obvious she is not Yoruba.

Even if she is trying to pretend to be fair, she can't help but show where are allegiance truly lies

1 Like

Re: Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? by Gabkosh: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
our actions towards them is filled with love and care abi?
You are igbo. Just shut up.
Re: Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? by popez: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Gabkosh:
You are igbo. Just shut up.

Why don't you tackle the points she raised, instead of attacking her directly?
Re: Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? by Masterkernel1: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
techmo:

Can you imagine dumbness... 2 years in Oyo State larger than SouthEast and you know everyones religion, even me that stayed decades in Oyo dont know everywhere as oyo is a large large place, Ogbomosho to ibadan is 2 hours journey, Saki to ibadan is over 4 hours, egbeda local government is larger than the whole of Ekiti.. yet you come to diceive your peers you know Oyo State

Towns or villages?
Re: Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? by Gabkosh: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
let me be a unity begger.
And if you see any thread against us opened by Ibos, tag me I will be there to tell them the truth
You are blind
Re: Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? by Gabkosh: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
popez:

Why don't you tackle the points she raised, instead of attacking her directly?
Which useless point. She's igbo, it smells in her write up.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? by LegendHero(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
atorioke:

We South Southerners marvel at their behaviour. I have noticed that they are many here on nairaland as it is owned by one of them. They are just here spewing advises on how he should not bother to fight back. They want him to be like Ambode.

I regret being in the same country with them and not even the Hausas. They and the fulanis are problems.

I will advise Edo and other South South people not to reply their comments. It is not worth it. Just ignore them. Be silent on their comment.

This is what I will just tell you.

You all can go to HELL!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? by popez: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Gabkosh:
Which useless point. She's igbo, it smells in her write up.

No matter where she comes from, you should engage her civilly. As far as I know, she didn't insult you.
Re: Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? by obinoral1179(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Edo is not Lagos, we say no to Godfatherism.
but the Same process brought obaseki in 2016 and also it was the same process that wike use in installing secondus as PDP chairman, dickson make sure his candidates become the PDP governor. godfather is everywhere and if obaseki should overcome this, then he will become the new godfather. The chain continues
Re: Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? by duncun: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? by honeyB2018: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Honestly, I have equally expressed concern along this thought.
It's not only on Nairaland, but almost in all phone in radio programs in the mornings after the paper review.
Sometimes, I wonder what will happen, when any Yoruba man, especially Tinubu, Fashola or Osinbajo becomes president The president of Nigeria is not of Yoruba stock, Apc is not only for Yorubas, and they are suffocating the airwaves with their hypothetical support, If 2023 doesn't favor them, then Nigeria should be ready for another round of Boko Haram from the southwest.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? by IvarTheBoneless: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Eyah.

So 12 Years A Slave was about you grin

You have been a Yoruba slave for so long grin

Asgard13:

Spend 12 years in Yoruba land... grin all corners I know .

Osun ogun oyo Lagos has large Muslim presence unlike ekiti ondo a

Oyo state maybe 50/50...

Stayed 2 years in Oyo state...

Have you been outside your region..
Re: Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? by Asgard13: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Eyah.

So 12 Years A Slave was about you grin

You have been a Yoruba slave for so long grin

Another Yoruba gibberish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu / Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd / Peter Obi : This Tweet About Peter Obi Made Me Laugh Each Time I Read It [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.