Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

How I Can Monitor My Investments On The Nigerian Stock Exchange - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Can Monitor My Investments On The Nigerian Stock Exchange (4355 Views)

How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online / How Do I Monitor My Investments On Nigeria Stock Exchange / How Do I Monitor My Investment In The Nse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Can Monitor My Investments On The Nigerian Stock Exchange by Kubed2klin(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2007
I need help. I don't know how to monitor my investments on the Nigerian Stock Exchange or rather do not know any option and the most suitable one.

Please help me on this,
Re: How I Can Monitor My Investments On The Nigerian Stock Exchange by guysmat(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2007
1. Get in touch with all your stock brokers.

2. Confirm that they've registered (free of charge) all the stock/shares they purchased on your behalf.

3. The registration is supposed to culminate in your obtaining an account # called Central Security Clearing System Number (CSCS # for short).

4. This registration enables your stocks to be traded with on the floor of the stock exchange. ie it enables quickly buy & sell off of your goods as at and when its favourable for you.

5. You can also use this account number to monitor how you stocks are fairing on the floor (even if you broker(s) kicks bucket  grin

6. Lastly, if your shares small for stock market, make you monitor the market from time to time ya sef.
Most stock brokers call their clients that have "serious coins" on the floor; notifying them of when to buy or sell because they stand to make better commisions from them. The commissions have already been worked out by the NSE so you don't need bother yourself.

Live and learn   grin
Re: How I Can Monitor My Investments On The Nigerian Stock Exchange by guysmat(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2007
You may also want to visit any of the links below for additional info:

http://www.africanfinancialmarkets.com/financial.php

http://www.thisdayonline.com/ (The floating bar on the sceen shows you stock prices: red for a fall, green for a rise and the black shows you the stock price for the day)

http://africancapitalmarkets.com/
Re: How I Can Monitor My Investments On The Nigerian Stock Exchange by denny4ril: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
there are different ways of monitoring ur stock one of which the daily newspaper is one besides ur stockbroker.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Our Treasury Portfolio With A Very Good Return On Investment / What Business Can I Start With 700k / The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.