Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2379 Views)

Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2020
DELIVERED FROM STRANGE COBWEBS

Somebody introduced me to this church a day before Covenant day of vengeance. When I saw the flyer, I realised my problems. Every blessed year I experienced cobwebs pouring on my body. At first, I didn't take it seriously until poverty and dryness became unbearable.

I told some persons about how the cobwebs poured on me, they said it was not good and besides it kills. I made up my mind to be at Faith Tabernacle; I accompanied my neighbour to church and also told him I must see the Bishop, I was told that I don't need to see the Bishop but God and that whatever I tell Him, my request would be granted.

We prepared for church and went to the loading bay and joined others coming to church. After service, the cobwebs were so much on my face and still followed me home.

I came again the following Sunday with the cobwebs, when it was time for the communion I took my portion and then I saw smoke, in the third service I took my portion again and I saw smoke as well, and someone had to lead me to my seat, and that was the end of that siege. Up till today no more cobwebs. It has disappeared forever. Praise God.

Testifier: Ogbonna Phillip

Your problem is not a special one; your challenges don’t defy solutions, stop believing the lies of the enemy. There is ALWAYS a solution with God.

Call us today on 08150904705. One Word from God will change your life forever.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2020
WICKED UNCLE AND AUNT GO BLIND

I’m from Ngboba, Port Harcourt. I had in mind to build a house for my parents who had no house of their own. Immediately I made this decision, my uncle and aunty in the village stood against the plan and told me the house would never be built.

As a result, my uncle began to pack the blocks to patch his own house just to frustrate me but I stood my grounds. I knew it would not be wise to physically fight them. So, I turned the battle over to God; I would go to the site, anoint the ground, sprinkle the blood and declare the Word. Sometimes, I would go there with my car and park just to play Papa’s message. This continued until the building began.

When it was time to roof the house, my aunt said that she didn’t want the water/rain from the roof to touch her own ground or compound; and the battle continued.

I again prayed to God to just intervene, and that was exactly what God did; God struck my aunt with blindness and my uncle who said he had eye problems was given eye drop to use. As he applied the eye drop, he became paralyzed and blind.

My parents are now living in the house. I have come to give God all the glory.

Testifier: Dcn Chidebere Aanafo

Your problem is not a special one; your challenges don’t defy solutions, stop believing the lies of the enemy. There is ALWAYS a solution with God.

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2020
STRANGE DEATH STOPPED

I have come to give God all the glory for restoring my life and my joy back. Six years ago when I relocated from Ikorodu to Afromedia, I moved into an apartment with my wife and three children.

After a year, we started experiencing strange deaths that took the lives of all our children, sent my wife away, took my job and burnt my bus, leaving me with nothing.

On July 10th, I gave my life to Christ after being invited by a brother to this church. I anointed my house. Then the strange death came again and hit my kitchen, destroying almost everything there.

On July 12th, my landlady died and her children accused me to be responsible but I was later vindicated. The devil tormented my family for twelve years, but the God of Winners used only fourteen days to wipe out twelve people. I give JEHOVAH all the glory for avenging me.

Testifier: OTTOH FRANCIS

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2020
God of Winners Has Settled Me

I joined this great Church through a brother, who always invite me, but I will give excuses for not coming, that the church is too far and that I can't wake up early in the morning. Meanwhile, I was jobless.

On a particular Sunday, this same brother invited me to Covenant Day of Settlement, assuring me that the service is for me and that GOD will do His miracle in my life. I was in doubt, that how possible will this just be in a day, but I finally came because of my numerous challenges, BEHOLD I found a new home, the first word I heard was, ‘only fools doubt proofs’.

Immediately my faith came alive, after Bishop Oyedepo preached, I felt a touch. He prophesied that this week ‘you will get your miracle jobs’.

Immediately after the service, I got a call from an unknown number, inviting me for an interview the next day. I was amazed. Within one year of coming to this church, God has indeed settled me in all areas, I have found a new Home. I thank the ALMIGHTY GOD for blessing me with BISHOP OYEDEPO. Indeed, impossible is GOD'S SPECIALTY.

Tope Ogunjo

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Years Of Marital Stagnation Terminated!

I had been in courtship for the past three years, with my fiancée procrastinating when to marry. Last year, at the Covenant Day of Settlement, Bishop David Oyedepo declared that anyone who desired to be martially settled should write down the date he or she desired to be married. I did, and the Bishop prayed.

Interestingly, after the Covenant Day of Settlement, my long-awaited fiancé called that we travelled to the village to meet my parents. They asked the date he wanted the wedding to hold, surprisingly without consulting me he suggested Saturday, November 4, 2017, the same date I had earlier written down at the Covenant Day of Settlement.

Amazingly, my bride price was paid on Friday, November 3, 2017. While my traditional and white wedding took place the next day which was Saturday, November 4, 2017. Praise the Lord!

Rosemary Ukanyikwa Imoji

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Super Wonder Via Operation By All Means!

I relocated to South Africa from Brazil for business. While there, I lost everything and came back to Nigeria with nothing. On November 30, 2015, I saw my old time friend, a Winner, who invited me to WSF. I gave my life to Jesus and was filled with the Holy Spirit instantly.

The brother then took me to his house and I began to follow him to Church. when Operation By All Means was declared, I gave my all to it. I keyed into the testimony of the brother that shared 1000 fliers per day. I shared tracts and fliers to the extent that the Province could no longer meet my demands.

Therefore, I was coming to Canaanland to pack tracts and fliers to meet my daily target. l moved from Gbagada to strategic places like Bariga, iyana-oworo, Alapere, Ketu and Oshodi so as to meet my daily target. I did this in spite of rain or sun since it is by all means. I also engaged in a minimum of 1hour midnight prayer daily.

Suddenly, the God of Wonder Double showed up. I am still in shock, because, as at today, I have rented a 3-bedroom flat in a cool estate at the Mainland, I started a building materials business with 1.5-million-naira initial capital as a gift, I am licensed as one of major distributors and I will be going to China in 6 months’ time for more businesses.

In addition, I am now a car owner and finally, my marital destiny is settled. Indeed, Serving God pays the most and the best and Matthew 6:33 works super wonders! To the God of Bishop Oyedepo be all the glory!

Ani Sunday Chizoba

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Miracle Job and a House via Kingdom Promotion Endeavours!

I was jobless for two years. During this period my family suffered so much. I sold my car to pay house rent. Things were so bad that my children were out of school.

However, I dedicated myself vigorously to Kingdom Service and saw the ingathering project as an opportunity for my miracles. Therefore, I keyed into it with all my strength.

Today, God has blessed me with a Management position job in a Multinational company with good pay and a brand new official car. I return all the glory to God who gave me a next levels job.

Secondly, when the second phase of the Wonder Double Agenda was announced, I saw it as a medium for my upliftment. I applied for my annual leave in order to participate fully in the exercise.

My family and I engaged fully in the morning and evening raids. We were winning souls, following up new converts and taking care of their financial needs.
During a Saturday outreach, I gave a tract to a man who asked if I was interested in buying a piece of land. As I was interested, I gave him my number. Just like a dream, without any budget, Go gave me a 4-bedroom apartment running into millions.

Indeed, serving God pays and every move of God is meant to move men forward!

Emeka N.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Supernatural Breakthroughs!

I joined this Commission with my family in November 2013 when things were almost at a standstill. Although we had engaged the prayer altar and devoured some of Bishop’s books, it seemed the more I prayed the stiffer things became.

However, I refused to give up. When the midst of the year Wonder Double Agenda was declared I decided to re-position myself and dive into it.

I engaged the prayer altar for the salvation of souls and the advancement of the Kingdom of God and for the first time in a couple of years, things began to change. From then on, I began to experience supernatural turnaround in my finances. The debt that was choking me was cancelled, accommodation issue was resolved and numerous doors of increase were opened to me.

My wife, who had respiratory issues for about two decades and couldn't go for two days without medication was miraculously healed. All these happened because we keyed into Matthew 6:33!

My household now engages in daily prayers for souls and for the Church. Matthew 6:33 is a revelation that cannot be taken from us. I passionately, share with whoever is interested, that the greatest key to accessing the blessedness of God’s Kingdom is soul winning. I give all the glory to the God of Wonder Double that performs whatever He says!

Uchenna Anikpe
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Divine Healing and Escape

On the 17th of April 2016, I was diagnosed of Hepatitis B Virus, which halted my marriage counselling. That same day as I got home, I began to meditate and enquire of God. I don’t want to keep on going in circles for ever on this issue of marriage, having tried five different times to settle down all to no avail.

In my family, there has been no payment of bride price, be it male or female, no marriage! The enemy just sat on every one’s marital destiny. When the Operation Possess the Land was declared, I gave it a rigorous studious approach praying kingdom advancement prayers. I prayed one hour each after three hours, round the clock. I went wild into soul winning passionately, because I understood that everything I need is in it. I pray till my voice is be registered in Heaven.

I gave God reasons why I should not be sick. That am on your assignment, so am entitled to healthy living. Then God showed up

I went for the test, it was Hepatitis B Negative. By the grace of God, my younger and elder sisters are getting married in month of August and I have gloriously started my marriage counselling. The siege is broken in my family because I caught the faith fire. Mathew 6:33 is the scripture. All glory to God of my father Bishop David Oyedepo.

Obono, D. E.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Wonder-Triple Job via Kingdom Engagement.

In the month of June 2015, I trusted God for a change of job. I obeyed every prophetic instruction and for the first time, I was determined to win souls to Christ. My husband and I made it a duty to win souls. We were also led to pray round the tabernacle every day till 26th July, 2015, stopped praying for ourselves but for the kingdom even both at home and in the covenant hour of prayer.

Suddenly, God opened many doors. I applied for different jobs in my line of career. Amazingly, calls began to come in that I began to feel important and shocked. This has never happened to me in my life.

Miraculously, I was offered a mouth opening package, an accommodation in a well-respected estate in Lagos, a car with a driver; the exact amount I was afraid of requesting for was paid. I was also paid a year salary in advance upon my resumption.

Following week I had another offer with a big salary, accommodation, a car and a driver. As if that was not enough, another organization in Port Harcourt kept sending mails and text messages for employment. After, numerous messages, I called them and told them, I am sorry that I had already signed up a contract with another organization.

Brethren, indeed serving God pays! My mind cannot still comprehend it. I can no longer put my tithe in an envelope anymore. May God bless His Servant. May this revival never end.

Oluwabusolami A. A
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Divine Favour

I encountered God's word from God’s Servant on how you can provoke favour through kingdom Stewardship and I determined in my heart to engage and ever since I have been engaging whole heartedly both on the altar of prayer, soul winning endeavours, paying #13,500 per week to transport souls to church and also sowing seeds towards the transportation of my Zone not knowing that the God of my father Bishop Oyedepo is recording.

Before now, I have been working with my Sister in a market and living with her in a room and a parlour face me I face you with 4 kids and the husband, but I was strong in faith that God will visit me and suddenly the God of my father Bishop Oyedepo showed up by compassing me with his favour.

I, that was managing with my sister in a shop was catapulted into a facility that is 6 times my sister’s shop to start up my own business, as if that was not enough me that was living with my Sister in a room and a parlour now somersaulted into a 3bedroom flat full detached, fully furnished.

I have come to return all the Glory to the God of my father Bishop Oyedepo for his favour. Truly Encounters are real and Matt 6vs33 works like BOMB.

Solomon Adekola
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2020
Miracle Job via Prophetic Declaration!

On Sunday, July 5, 2015, I attended the four services and served in the Protocol Unit. In the course of the fourth service, Bishop Oyedepo declared that we should go and receive our miracle jobs.

On Wednesday, I received a call to come to an organization the following day for a job. The person who called asked if I remembered the organization, but I replied in the negative and did not take the call serious.

The next day, the person called again and told me to come but I told him that I couldn’t because I was engaged. Then, he said that I should come on Friday and I agreed. On getting to the company, I was told that my name had been sent to the Headquarters of that company and I was scheduled to resume on Monday, July 13, 2015.

Later, I was asked if I wrote any test or filled a form, and I said, ‘No!’ Thereafter, the Assistant manager and the receptionist wondered among themselves how I got the job, but I knew that my God was involved. That was how God gave me my miracle job. I give Him all the glory!

Daniel S.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2020
Delivered from Spiritual Attack

I am standing before the Lord as a Living being today returning all the glory to Him for my healing and deliverance.

Suddenly, I started feeling pain in my head and mouth that I couldn’t allow me to eat nor drink anything. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed with cancer of the brain and was referred to LUTH as it was a terrible situation.

Then I came to church on Sunday 8th April 2018 believing God for my healing. During the message, a testimony of a brother that was referred to the mortuary in LUTH as his case was a hopeless case, but vomited cowries after being administered the mysteries of the kingdom by his area pastor in Canaanland and was raised back to life was shared.

I said to myself, my healing will come through this communion too. Lo and behold after I partook of the communion, my body system started reacting and, in the evening, I felt some sharp objects in my mouth underneath my tongue.

I pressed it, lo and behold four objects came out from my body. A periwinkle snail with shell; a bullet-like substance, a big stone, and a round dried bone. Immediately, the pain disappeared, and all the symptoms gone. I am now well and healthy without any further medication. I praise the name of the Lord.

Dapo Emehinola
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Financial Turnaround via Kingdom Service

I was having a challenge of paying for my shop rent, which is Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000) per annum. I had faced a lot of mockery because of this challenge in my marketplace whenever I went on soul winning, because everybody there knows me as a child of God.

When I preach to them about Christ, they don’t agree with me; since they always see the landlord come around to shout at me and embarrass me because of the money. Because of this, anytime I want to go for soul winning, I have to go out of my marketplace to other places.

In the month of May, the landlord came to me that we should write an agreement that if I was unable to pay the money by the end of June, he would take legal action against me to recover his money. I pleaded with him not to write the agreement, but he insisted, so we wrote the agreement.

When we were writing the agreement, I knew that my God never fails because that shop is being used for fellowship in our line in the market. My faith never moved, and all through the period, I maintained a joyful countenance, still winning souls.

Brethren, on the last day of the agreed day, i.e. 30th June, God showed up; a man called me and gave me a supply for furniture that worth Twelve Million, One Hundred and Sixty Thousand Naira. I was able to pay the rent from the profit I made from the business to the glory of God and all my mockers were shocked at the doing of the Lord. Indeed, God is in this Church.

Ejike O
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Years of stagnation destroyed by application of Matthew 6:33

After being stricken down financially by loses incurred in investments in transportation and trading, I found myself stagnated to ground zero, to the extent that my wife's little bus stop trade was our only source of livelihood.

When the wonder double agenda kicked off, I knew God has come down for my sake to deliver me from the pit wherein there is no water. So, I put my challenges behind and engaged vigorously in soul winning and kingdom advancement prayers without asking God for anything of my own.

My daily routine was to go on outreach immediately after the covenant hour of prayer session always takes me far away to distances that takes hours to trek back as there is no dime on me for transport in each of this my missionary journeys.

I was mocked by close folks who saw me doing the trekking. My wife even begged me to stop going far, but in all this I was not deterred, instead I was winning souls and establishing them in the church.

This dryness led to rent indebtedness and our child missing out on two terms from school. To worsen that, I was served a letter of forceful eviction by the landlord and his lawyer. The eviction date was just few days left when The Wonder Double God showed up and the heavens opened from a source I least expected, I got a contract worth millions of naira, that is how God of wonder double delivered us from that stagnation and gave us more than double for our shame.

Indeed, Matthew 6:33 is a practical reality. I give God all the glory.

Nwokolo N
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Wonder Triple Testimony

When Papa introduced Wonder Double agenda and said the platform will lead to the rise of giants, I keyed into it with the whole of my being, energy and resources. I was going out for Jesus winning souls aggressively every day, engaging on the prayer altar and paying for a Coaster Bus in my zone every week to convey new converts to Canaanland.

Then the GOD of Wonder Triple showed up, my MD called for a meeting with all staff on Friday, 10th of November 2017 which is unusual and promoted me from a Manager to a General Manager, this is me jumping Senior Manager, AGM levels to GM.

That is triple change of levels in one day. I am the youngest Manager in my organization, I have only spent 3 years with them, we have managers, SMs and AGMs who have spent over 10 years in that same organization.

That did not stop there, he said 2% of the company bonuses both abroad and Nigeria should be paid to me going forward. This shocked me to my bones as I’m the least in the office to receive this honor, but this is God showing that He doesn’t leave people who advance His kingdom on the same spot. He decorates and elevates them.

The giant in me is already rising and I thank the Bishop for showing us the way to the command noiseless breakthroughs.

Mary Yamah
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Vomited Live Snake

I want to give this testimony to the glory of God. I was invited to this church as a new convert on the 19th July, 2015 for the anointing service.

For some years now, I have been experiencing strange and uncomfortable movements in my stomach. I had visited several hospitals and spiritualists, but there was still no change. I realized that it was rather a spiritual attack.

I came to this church for the anointing service and the Servant of God said “as you partake of this anointing it shall flush out every satanic poison in your system. I shouted a big amen and partook of the oil in faith and expectation.

When I got home in the night of the same day, my stomach started churning and to my greatest surprise, I felt like vomiting, when I did, I vomited a live snake. I had never seen anything like this before in my life.

Immediately, all affliction of my life came to an end. That was the source of the strange movements I had been experiencing which had affected other areas of my life. I have come to return all the glory to God.

Sis. Regina R
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by DragnetisaKuk(f): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
People not giving a fck.

Chris B
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by omgtzsammie(m): 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Keep it up bro, I am really encouraged by the testimonies yhu posted

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
omgtzsammie:
Keep it up bro, I am really encouraged by the testimonies yhu posted

Praise God. Key in to any of these testimonies, and you’d be next in line to share your own testimonies on this platform in the name of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:
People not giving a fck.

Chris B

That doesn’t change what God is doing among His people. Only believe and you shall receive...
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by DragnetisaKuk(f): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

That doesn’t change what God is doing among His people. Only believe and you shall receive...
I guess the Christians dying due to curable ailments and hunger don't believe enough.

All they need to do is believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and they'll be well.

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2020
Supernatural Job and Fruitfulness

I lost my job 3-months after my wedding and down the year things became ‘very wonderful’ no job was forthcoming as anticipated. At this point I knew I needed to take some steps of faith and commit myself unto God more.

I began to minister consistently at the cell level and made soul winning my delight. Fortunately for me, God spoke through the Bishop on wonder double Agenda and in that service, I had a conviction in me that it was for me. I DIVED INTO IT, Embraced it wholeheartedly. I forgot all my problems and stopped praying about them. I began to engage both in aggressive soul winning by sharing flier and praying kingdom advancement prayers.

On the third week of doing these, my career destiny opened up and calls began to come in from indigenous and multinational companies. I had a phone interview with a multinational company for just five minutes and was hired immediately, they asked me to resume and was posted to my state of service with flight arrangement instantly made.

I am now gainfully employed with a world renowned telecommunications giant with a "WOW" order of package. As if that was not enough, God broke the siege of barrenness in my life as my wife was confirmed pregnant same week. People of God, obedience to the dictates of these prophetic season has advanced my destiny. I give God All the Glory.

Awakan Oluwafemi

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Vomited Padlock with Keys

Right from birth it has been from one sickness to another. I was diagnosed of severe sicknesses, asthma was nothing to compare with it, it was very severe. Funny enough it never came when am alone in my closet, it comes when am in the public or a crowded place.

It kept embarrassing and frustrating my life and all efforts to control it proved abortive. I believed the God of this Great Commission, the Great Physician. On Wednesday, I partook of the Communion with a different approach. I was in my seated position thanking God before I took it.

Immediately I took in the communion I felt a strong and sharp pain in my stomach. It was still on until when I got home. I decided to shower, brush my mouth before going to bed. At the point of scrubbing my tongue I felt a sharp pain in my throat, I tried scrubbing again, to my surprise, a padlock with three keys on it came out of my mouth.

Immediately the pain in my stomach stopped, my lungs were opened instantly, my body came alive and it looked like I was created newly. Indeed, God is faithful.

Udoeno, Ruth Aniekan
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2020
Financial Breakthrough Via Soul-Winning Endeavour

Before now, things have not been very well with me and my family financially. Sometimes, we even have to borrow to pay our bills.

However, when the ‘wonder-double’ prophetic agenda was declared during the midst of the year, I keyed into it with all my heart, along with my family, especially after God’s Servant expounded John 4:36, where Jesus said “…He that reapeth reveiveth wages” that God was set to surprise everyone that will engage wholeheartedly in winning souls into His kingdom with unprecedented financial fortunes.

Those words entered into me, and I resolved within me to take advantage of soul winning endeavour. I went all out to hunt for souls for the kingdom of God, not minding what anybody might say and God gave me souls.

Towards the end of the midst of the year, the God of wonder double visited me with huge financial breakthrough. I got a contract I did not expect will ever be possible. Today, I no longer beg to survive. I and my family now walk in affluence through the visitation of God.

Indeed, the God of wonder double is real, and He truly rewards those who labour for the advancement of His kingdom. To Him alone be all the glory!

Gorge Adeosun
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
A Captive of the mighty Delivered!

I had been afflicted with a terrible and acute stomachache for over 10 years. Also, a moving object had been walking inside my stomach. Whenever it started, I would be rolling on the floor. Doctors in London and America could not diagnose my situation.

When the 21 days of prayer and fasting started, I targeted the end of this affliction, which had left me seriously emaciated.

I participated in the evening service on Tuesday. By 3 a.m., I woke up to pray, according to Bishop’s instruction. After 10 minutes, I felt like going to the toilet, only to discover that something was coming out of my private part. I pulled it out and saw that it was a big dead rat!

I went back to pray again. While I was praying, I was pressed to go to the toilet again. On getting there, I pulled out another big dead rat! Immediately, life returned back to me, and the stomach pains ended!

That same morning, my daughter in Lagos also called to say that after her morning prayers, she opened her door, only to find two big dead rats lying side by side, by her corridor! Praise the Lord!

Mrs. Victoria Achiarakwe
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
2-Year Affliction Destroyed!

Six months after I gave birth to my son in 2010, he shrank in weight and stature. I prayed and fasted, but the ailment persisted. When I took him to the hospital, I was told there was nothing wrong with him.

The ailment persisted until I met a deaconess in this Church who introduced me to the mystery of the Communion. When she asked if I had been administering the Communion to him, I told her that I hadn’t.

Meanwhile, since I joined this Commission in 2010, I never believed in the Communion. During the Mid-Week Services, I excluded myself from the Communion because I never believed it worked.

That night, after I gave my son the Communion, he squatted and said, ‘Mummy, I want to pupu (pass out excreta).’ When he was through, I discovered that he excreted human hair and live insects. Since then, my son has been putting on weight.

Before now, he woke up at 1.00 am, every night crying. Today, he is perfectly whole. Praise the Lord!

Ayesa Deborah
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by drapekins(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
DELIVERED FROM STRANGE COBWEBS

Somebody introduced me to this church a day before Covenant day of vengeance. When I saw the flyer, I realised my problems. Every blessed year I experienced cobwebs pouring on my body. At first, I didn't take it seriously until poverty and dryness became unbearable.

I told some persons about how the cobwebs poured on me, they said it was not good and besides it kills. I made up my mind to be at Faith Tabernacle; I accompanied my neighbour to church and also told him I must see the Bishop, I was told that I don't need to see the Bishop but God and that whatever I tell Him, my request would be granted.

We prepared for church and went to the loading bay and joined others coming to church. After service, the cobwebs were so much on my face and still followed me home.

I came again the following Sunday with the cobwebs, when it was time for the communion I took my portion and then I saw smoke, in the third service I took my portion again and I saw smoke as well, and someone had to lead me to my seat, and that was the end of that siege. Up till today no more cobwebs. It has disappeared forever. Praise God.

Testifier: Ogbonna Phillip
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2020
Matthew 6:33 is the Jackpot of life!

I engaged passionately in soul winning in buses, around Okada riders’ parks and also engaged in Kingdom advancement prayers. So far, by the grace of God, l have led 49 souls to Christ and 20 of them are established in the church.

I also support the Zonal transportation of new converts with fifty thousand naira monthly. Moreover, my wife went on soul winning to various supermarkets, salons and offices within and outside our Estate and won 15 souls, out of which 9 are full members of the church. She also engaged in Kingdom advancement prayers.

Miraculously, God overturned the plan of the wicked against me in my office. I, who was directed to be sacked by the Board, was commended as the outstanding staff of the year by a new Board after God disbanded the former one. I am now second on the Company’s hierarchy.

Thirdly, our daughter, who was denied admission in a school in Georgia, was miraculously admitted and awarded a scholarship worth 23,000 dollars.

Moreover, God supernaturally healed our daughter of sickness which we had spent over 5 million naira to no avail. In addition, we experienced supernatural financial blessings as we keyed into financial seed sowing our heavens opened! I got a strange financial blessing of 65 million naira.

Furthermore, we have since taken possession of our new house valued at about 100 million naira. Now, I have joined the league of those paying tithe in 7 digits!

Also, while sleeping, God miraculously performed a surgical operation on my knee that was scheduled for a surgery abroad. We got a three-bedroom apartment in a highbrow area in Maryland, America, . I give all the glory to our God, the Caller of the Prophet over this great Commission!

Daniel, F.O.

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by strangest(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
Matthew 6:33 is the Jackpot of life!

I engaged passionately in soul winning in buses, around Okada riders’ parks and also engaged in Kingdom advancement prayers. So far, by the grace of God, l have led 49 souls to Christ and 20 of them are established in the church.

I also support the Zonal transportation of new converts with fifty thousand naira monthly. Moreover, my wife went on soul winning to various supermarkets, salons and offices within and outside our Estate and won 15 souls, out of which 9 are full members of the church. She also engaged in Kingdom advancement prayers.

Miraculously, God overturned the plan of the wicked against me in my office. I, who was directed to be sacked by the Board, was commended as the outstanding staff of the year by a new Board after God disbanded the former one. I am now second on the Company’s hierarchy.

Thirdly, our daughter, who was denied admission in a school in Georgia, was miraculously admitted and awarded a scholarship worth 23,000 dollars.

Moreover, God supernaturally healed our daughter of sickness which we had spent over 5 million naira to no avail. In addition, we experienced supernatural financial blessings as we keyed into financial seed sowing our heavens opened! I got a strange financial blessing of 65 million naira.

Furthermore, we have since taken possession of our new house valued at about 100 million naira. Now, I have joined the league of those paying tithe in 7 digits!

Also, while sleeping, God miraculously performed a surgical operation on my knee that was scheduled for a surgery abroad. We got a three-bedroom apartment in a highbrow area in Maryland, America, . I give all the glory to our God, the Caller of the Prophet over this great Commission!

Daniel, F.O.

please pray for me, I am waiting for some scholarship decision.

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
strangest:

please pray for me, I am waiting for some scholarship decision.

Your scholarship is granted in the name of Jesus! Fear not. Please write what you want exactly down in your jotter, so that when God does it you can tick it off. We serve a prayer answering God. What He did for this man he will do for you as well.

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
10-Year Death Plague Destroyed!

I joined this Commission in 2006. Before then, there was a plague of death in my family that killed my four siblings. When I joined this Commission, the plague had almost killed me too.

On several occasions, I coughed blood and knew that I was next in line. So, I cried and prayed daily to God, to stop the plague.

In one of the services, I heard Bishop David Oyedepo talk about soul winning, from that day, I became committed rigorously to soul winning. Sometimes, I shut down my business to engage in soul winning.

While I was busy winning souls for Christ, God was busy taking care of my family.

To the glory of God, June 2015 made it ten years that we neither recorded death nor went to the hospital for treatment. Behold, the God of this Commission has terminated the plague of death in my family!

Martins Onyinyechukwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods / Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? / The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.