Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Missing 19-year-old Black Lives Matter Protester, Toyin Found Dead (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Missing 19-year-old Black Lives Matter Protester, Toyin Found Dead (photos) (1114 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 19-year-old Black Lives Matter Protester, Toyin Found Dead (photos) by NaijaGist4u: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2020
She was last seen on June 6, 2020 at a demonstration, according to the Police Department.

Hours prior to being reported missing, Salau tweeted that she had been molested by a man while looking for a place to stay after the demonstration.

She's been found dead..

SEE DETAILS AND PHOTOS

http://legitnewsflash..com/

Re: Missing 19-year-old Black Lives Matter Protester, Toyin Found Dead (photos) by Ladylite: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2020
This shiiittt is not going to end soon.

She may have been raped.

I feel Africa should rise and hunt whites.... Let's change the game on them.

1 Like

Re: Missing 19-year-old Black Lives Matter Protester, Toyin Found Dead (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 15, 2020
How I wish we can go to war with those white and kill them all we did nothing to them they are even the one that enslaved us and took away all our treasury and yet they still want us dead I watch the video of how our forefathers are being enslaved and forced to work on farms owned by those British with their mouth sealed up with padlocks I almost cried that day I promise myself to also bring down one white
if I become president not a single white will be on Earth
Re: Missing 19-year-old Black Lives Matter Protester, Toyin Found Dead (photos) by NaijaGist4u: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
How I wish we can go to war with those white and kill them all we did nothing to them they are even the one that enslaved us and took away all our treasury and yet they still want us dead I watch the video of how our forefathers are being enslaved and forced to work on farms owned by those British with their mouth sealed up with padlocks I almost cried that day I promise myself to also bring down one white

Calm down
Re: Missing 19-year-old Black Lives Matter Protester, Toyin Found Dead (photos) by tutudesz: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Enslave Us? Guy our Brothers/sisters were sold by other brothers/sisters to the white. Mirror, Guns, Gunpowder were exchanged

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Paul Okoye And His Kids / Erica Shares Sad Story Of How She Moved From Sharing Apartment To Owning A House / Who Is Ckay? Watch The Sudden Rise Of Ckay [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.