Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended (1089 Views)

THE FISHERMAN'S Tale(love Finds Broken) / The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Copyright ©2020 by Debbie Sylvester
All right reserved except for use in any review,the reproduction or utilization of this work in whole or in part an any form by electronic, mechanical or any other means invented (i.e photocopying, screen grabbing,e.t.c.) is prohibited without the written permission of the author, Debbie Sylvex,
ahanekudebbie@gmail.com.

Disclaimer:
All characters in this book have no existence outside the creative imagination of the author and have no relation whatsoever to anyone bearing the same name or names.
This masterpiece is nothing but a pure work of fiction.

Author's Note:
Finally,after what felt like a long week of procastination,I decided to use this platform outside wattpad to pen down all those bottled up stories.
It promises to live you salivating for more and plssssssss!..... your comments,likes and follow up means a lot to me.
I am as new as a new born in the very act of making my stories public.
Constructive criticism is only permitted. Please no insults.

GENRE:Romance,perfidy, family controversies and sacrifice

LANGUAGE:
I would be adding bits of Yoruba,hausa languages and off course with their English translations....Biko `onu.... I'm an easterner oh! but I'll try my best to bring out the Yoruba culture.
AND YES!!!!.... Spanish....
There's gonna be a tinge of Spanish flavour to the story. How exciting!!!....*wave, Spain lovers*..lol..

Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2020
PROLOGUE

Alexandra Alonso is a Spanish Mulatto stunner also known as Sandra whose heart shreds into a thousand pieces after witnessing grand treachery between her boyfriend and her sassy cousin,Shontel.

Haven being wounded from such perfidiousness and nursing the heart injury,she faces another tragedy from the Lost of her Mother. Being the oldest among her siblings, she was meant to stand strong rather than indulge in vices.

As it was the dying wish of her Nigerian Mother to be buried in her country, Sandra and her family for the first time journeyed into Africa little did she know that she would be ensnared by the charms of Faraday Farasin,a devishly handsome Yoruba demon who was captivated even by how she blinks. This throws her with an option to stay in Nigeria rather than travel back to the United States.

Was this choice of hers the best?
Find out!!!!!!!!.........
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
[b][/b]
EPISODE ONE

"One more turtle!"

Drawled Sandra to the bar man who had chuckled at what she referred him as. He sure was'nt gonna blame her,she was in an hopeless alcoholic haze and he knew within himself that she has taken way too much alcohol her system could contain. He wasn't oblivious of the consequences of her going home this drunk all by herself. It was death sentence.

"Hmmmmm"

The young, rather short-necked blond dude had sighed to the fact that such a beautiful damsel wasted away drowning and downing herself in strong liquor. Well,serving her all she wanted was business but a part of him worry about her. Surely, misery had a role to play in this display of hers. She ought to be home now in the comforts of her bed probably in the arms of a boyfriend or alone. Fixating his gaze on the silvercrested bottle-shaped wall clock,he shakes his head as it was past midnight and time to lock up.

Sandra had no care of time, she could drink all night till she feels numb. She could trade anything right now to quench the anguish that engorged her tender heart. Why the vulnerability? Why did fate get her here?. She would have been strong. Strong enough to live better. Strong enough for her family.

"I wish I where you Cleo"

She had murmured to herself as her now partial-closed shuts tightly with a grimmace visibly. Coughing hard and spewing all over herself she clasped unto her chest like it was going to explode and sprawled on the floor wheezing and groaning. Her visions got blurry.

"Death! yes death come"

She smiled dryly. Her vision got dull and darker.She felt herself blackout but not without feeling a strong hand grip her.
Probably it was the cold hands of death...She so wished it was'nt otherwise.

Squinting her eyes as sharp rays from the morning sun pierced through the silvery windows with curtains wide apart directly at her face. She brought a hand to shield her face and her feet connected to the cold tiles. Standing in all her 5'8ft realization dawned on her as her feet wobbled when she tried to take a step, a chaotic sizzling headache welcomed her as she hissed and grimmaced painfully. Her eyes roamed her environment and she gasped fully aware of the unfamiliarity of the room. From her survey,it had a decor that spells muscularity,plus,the small picture frame hunged on the pale, yellow wall showed off a grinning male negriod. She examined herself and realized she was on pjamas way bigger than her body could contain except but the pj pants off which her enormous curves held tightly in place. Suddenly feeling nauseous, she briskly headed towards the bathroom and emptied the contents of her stomach on the toilet pool that appeared immaculately clean. She flushed the water system and poured water on her face from the tap that stood opposite her. A magnificent mirror stood before her on the wall and she gazed squarely at her reflection and it frightened her.

"What a heap of mess"

Gasped Sandra at her dishelved curles, lipstick smeared all over her jaw and her once smokey eye shadow created dark patches that encircled beneath her eyelids,her eye bags where terrifying. Quickly washing off the colours,she headed towards the room and meant a piece of note lying carefully on the glass dwarf table sitting on the center of the room. It looked like it had been there all along but she hadn't noticed.On it was a card of tablets, retrieving the note she reads it's contents weakly

"Hey! sleepy head, ensure to take two tablets for your hangover and feel at home till I'm back. I ran off to grab some groceries,there is toasted bread in the microwave and beverages in the fridge. Do help yourself,and as for your dress I had it dry cleaned as it was covered in puke....
......Faraday....."

Checking the card of tablets,she took the required dose.

"I hate my life"

Sighing, She was too embarrassed to wait till he comes. A total stranger had feasted his eyes on her uncladness and had probably touched her indecently when changing her into his wears. She could smell him from the pjamas she had on. She sure wasn't going to give him the luxury of knowing her further. Searching for her bag which contained her cellphone,credit card and other necessities, she found it safe in the closet with everything intact.
Heaving a sigh of relief she dashed out without a second thought.
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
A/N

would drop the next episode later in the day..

*Much love*
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
EPISODE TWO

Today was world-Zinny-rememberance day,Faraday had to literally drag himself off all his busy schedule just to observe a quiet time to sulk over his late lover, Zainab. Could he really put an halt to all the hurt he felt inside?. Alcohol was certainly a bad idea as he had battled with his drinking habits since he lost his love,yet haven been rehabilitated,he still wants to dedicate this day remembering the good old times with one or two bottles. Drinking was gonna surpress the pain of her remembrance for that day.

It was past 6:30pm,he had hit the bar near by and had brooded for a while before placing his orders. Lost in his reveries he had gone down the memory picturing his Zainab all wrapped up in her hijab locked in a passionate embrace in his arms. He had smiled about how shy she had been when they first shared a kiss and the horrific look that blemished her loving face the day he broke her maiden head. It had taken almost a miracle to placate her that day. Divinely beautiful was the perfect word to describe her beauty. The hurt that followed after her death scarred him for Life. The tragedy constricted his heart like it was yesterday. It's been roughly five years and the wound is still fresh.

Faraday had taken time to gulp down his glass of tequila that with every shot a fresher memory of zainab pops out. He knew he was going to return home as drunk as a fool that was why he choosed Golden Tiki Bar downtown which was a block away from his crib. It's been two hours and he had taken a break from drinking. Getting bored already with a total blank head,his eyes scrutinized his environment and soon spotted a gorgeous creature ordering for a shot. What captured him the most was her mad outfit, boy was she dressed to slaughter.
The black,lacy dress clunged unto her body tightly revealing the greatness of her ass and expaciating the massiveness of her curves that was worth drooling over. The dangerous slit of the dress beneath her butt region revealed her unblemished tighs. She was ogled by pair of eyes all over the bar. She was definitely a ten. It kinda bewildered him that a white girl carried the body of a purely African goddess.

Well,he wasn't all that drunk yet and could still try his luck with her. Who knows,she could make a mind blowing lay. She had looked like a hooker,her wild make up exudes great sex appeal. Every damn thing about her stirred up his loins. He could use her as a distraction after all.
Watching her for sometime,he noticed how she blew off guys and that single act changed his perspective about her being a hooker. She had been so engrossed in her intake of alcohol that it described her grief. She was just like him, drinking to end her misery. He had to remind himself once more about Zainab but was strangely distracted by the drunk goddess. Her boldness and raw sexiness created an uproar in his system just by mere gazing at her. She drank like her life depended on it,she was a wreck. A broken,fiestly looking lady described her. He had stayed stucked, jazzed by how she struggled every now and then, grimmacing and hissing in sorrow. He was curious and watched her for like forever until she spewed on herself and slipped off her chair like she was about dying. Swiftly like Usain bolt,he grabbed her in his arms until she blacked out.

On getting home,he did away with her puke-stained dress and chuckled. Wondering how someone can be both messy and cute at the same time. Changing her into his favorite pjamas,he watched her sleep all night. She slept like a sleeping beauty till morning when he got off to grab some groceries. He was short of food supplies and needed to get his kitchen stocked.

An hour and a half later,he was back only to find no trace of her. Confused,he looked out but didn't see her.

"Guess sleeping beauty ran off huh!... didn't know her name"

He muttered to himself in dissapointment. Climbing down the staircase,he meant Mr Wilbur his neighbor. A short pot bellied, grumpy old man who was popularly known for his curiosity practically over everything. He snorted, standing with his hammer, driving in nails into the walls like he always does.

"Good morning, Uncle Wilbur"

Grinning, Faraday greated hoping to discover something from the old gossiper.

"A'int your uncle you black bloody asshole"

He gruffed and Faraday let loose a throaty laugh.

"Oh!...where I come from we add uncle to names of older men or 'Baba' just to show respect"

'I don't need your respect Sucker!. now bloody walk outta my face. M**her F**ker!"

Derisively,he sneered giving way for more wrinkles on his scrunched face.

"I will but I just wanted to ask if you saw a lady coming outta my door this morning?"

He enquired expectantly.

"Saw your LovePeddler on PJ's running off like a bat outta hell"

Faraday nodded and scurried back to his room.

A/N:
Keep your fingers crossed, This is only the beginning.

Comment guys, don't go ghost on me, it's gonna break my heart.
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
CONT'D

"Turning into a rebel a'int good for you"

Rasped Kierra with a scowl displayed on her face.

"c'mon kierra don't scold"

Lily retorted in defence to Sandra who sat muted with her puppy eyes glimmering underneath the florescent lights.

"And to think she passed the night at the house of a total stranger because of her
irresponsiveness is dissapointing. Sandy have never been good at handling grief but at least that's why we are her best friends,we can help her go through this"

Kierra intoned abruptly facing Sandra whose face carried an expressionless look.

"Sandy!...did you get down?..Who was this guy?

Lily cooed and that was typical her.
Sandra stayed all quiet as she tried tiredlessly to recall her ordeal at the bar last night. She had ran off to her friends who resided closer than her apartment as she was too embarrassed to go home looking the way she did.

Kierra,her African-American best friend was the motherhen among them. She was hyper-disciplined to a fault and never tolerated any atom of promiscuity. Infact,she was so old fashioned and could be tagged as "Holier-than-thou" among them. While Lily was a wild-head, petite blond whose personality was the direct opposite of kierra. She had a philosophy that life is all about living it to the fullness and having fun as every day passes.

Sandra,at the other hand was the tallest, the hottest but the cry baby among the trio. She could tear up at the slightiest drop of a hat that it was both annoying yet cute.

"HEY!!!!"

Lily's squeal cuts her off her broodings as her paled looking face showed nothing but embarrassment. What exactly was she becoming these days?. She used to be miss-goodie-little-two shoes,doing exactly what everybody expected of her. Managing a branch of her Father's wine company in the state,X and T Alonso's Winery against her wish in a bid to please the old man was all she did. She lived her life to put smiles on faces at the expense of her happiness
Only her Mom saw beneath the feignedness and always adviced her to be nothing but true to herself. Sandra knew her life was a facade and her true nature was breaking forth. She could decieve everyone but not her Mom. She wasn't as perfect as she appears after all. Who would have believed that a poised lady like her would end in such mess. Becoming a drunk and now in the pj of a total stranger was certainly not her.

"Ehmmmm!!..guys look I just need a break okay?... Dylan is gone and Mom is gone,gone... and I fe---el s--oo empt---y".

With her voice breaking into sobs both her friends embraced her and murmured their sympathy into her ears. Sandra wished she could handle the pain splitting through her bones. She needed to be fixed,she was broken and depressed. She didn't mind trading anything for her relief.

"You know what girl?.. it's okay to get kinda messy sometimes you Know."

Lily's tiny voice broke in while, Sandra sniffed and in a blink let loosed a gasp. Fear coloured her features immediately.

"My ring!!!..guys I can't find it"
She was panic-stricken and her eyes roamed the space around her.

"Did you bring it back with you or you left it with the stranger?

Kierra queried searching around her.

"Oh! Shot!... that's my Mom's and I can't loose it not for anything"

She half-yelled and half-cried

"C'mon you obviously left it in the guy's house and you gotta get it"

Placated Lily but Sandra remains restless.

"How?..I don't know this guy,I didn't even know what he looks like if I hadn't seen a portrait and I'm not a hundred percent sure if that was him".

"We can at least go to his house"

Kierra retorted throwing her hands up frantically.

"I'm not so good at remembering places, especially if I hadn't been there before. I was in so much hurry that I didn't bother observing my surroundings,I just wanted to get away".

Lily and Kierra sighed simultaneously in exasperation.
Sandra knew how valuable that ring meant to her. Her Mom was never seen without it displaying in index finger. Mom always told them tales of how she found it in the fields as a young maiden where she worked.. It had a large emerald nose and she had kept it with her till her Marriage to Xavier Alonso,her Father. It was believed that the ring was a lucky charm that has given her the nicest things in life. Sandra and her siblings had jeered and concluded it was one of those many tales their mother spoked of. Despite her disbelief, Sandra holds the ring dear to her after she lost her Mom.

"Guys..Mom gave that ring as her parting gift to me before she died... loosing it is as good as loosing her a second time. I'm so gonna become a freaking sadist if that happens".

Whined Sandra as her face got so red from all the crying. Kierra knew how much of a cry baby she really was and it was sickening haven to baby sit her like one six year old.

"No call for alarm. You gotta find the spot or place you encountered him since you don't seem to remember where you slept right?"

Sandra knodded as though finding kierra's suggestion thoughtful.

"There you go girl,you'll getting your ring back"

kierra smiled truimphantly while Lily dries Sandra's teary face with tissues.

"And you gonna return his pjamas..awwwwwnnnn...the guy's so thoughtful considering how you messed your dress".

Lily pouted and Sandra chuckled.

"Thoughtful huh?..if it hadn't been for my ring I won't bloody wanna see him,girl he freaking saw my underwear".

"Hellooooo!!!! you high?He saved your ass off,plus,he was some gentleman who cleaned up your shits and got you into his comfy PJs. What if it was some killer or serial rapist who gat you last night. I'm sure we'll be planning your funeral by now".

Kierra snapped at her unbelievably ungratefulness and rolled her eyes.

"Fiiiinnnnneeeee!! I'm gonna get 'em ring back and say a BIG thank you to Mr Black man"

Sandra scoffed and kierra's eyes widened at her last statement.

"Black?.. like he's Negriod?.. little wonder I...

"....Yeah, whatever kierra, as long as any one's black is related to you... remind why we're still friends".

Sandra cuts in while Lily giggled.

"f**king racist huh? Sandy may be half-Nigerian but her skin couldn't be more white than it already is...plus, girl don't gimme that black people talk that's pure racism".

Lily stucked her tongue out and they all laughed.

"Lils I ain't a racist and if I was you we won't even be talking to each other and you my best friend.A blond white girl and though Sandy's skin looks no different from yours she still can't dispute the fact that she's an half Negriod."

All smiles, Sandra for a moment forgot her sorrow and it's all thanks to her darlings.
They've been inseparable since college sophomore year till graduation. She wished they could always be together if it hadn't been for their busy schedules,they where sure to live together. Sandra got a company to run, Kierra is so focused on graduating from Law school while Lily's a human rights activist/journalist who barely had time except Saturdays which was today.

Sandra had to once more remind herself what a mess she really was and how much trouble she had gotten in. She hadn't been to the office for over two weeks and she wasn't in good terms with her Father,plus,she has practically become the shadow of herself.
She seemed to have lost almost everything. loosing the love of her life and in less than a week she looses her Mom to death. Mom was like her remedy to her cloudy days. She could be herself with her but now she felt kinda lonely.
Mrs Temitope was gone....The World had been cruel to her.
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
EPISODE THREE:

Choked up with a few but strenuous paper works, Faraday couldn't get his head straight for a sec. Haven signed the contract between Hyper glass LTD. and TECHNO-GLASS globe.U.S in Texas,he had to work on a few projects before fully having his liesure. Faraday wasn't one to joke with his times of rest,gone was his days of workaholism. He was done trying to always be daddy's boy. He wanted to do something outside running companies, traveling to and fro the universe.

Faraday had gotten home quite late that day. Getting underneath a hot shower after wish he fixes a meal of spaghetti and tomato sauce garnished with roasted chicken wings for dinner. Faraday was the type that barely eats out. He was one of those rare dudes who where good with the kitchen and infact could pass for a chef. After dinner,he takes out the plates and embraced the warmness of his bed.

"10:04pm...Phew!..."

He yawned and try shutting his eyes up but for some strange reasons found them constantly flipping open. Oh! so now he was beginning to suffer insomnia right?..He finally had his eyes wide open while passing fingers through his almost over grown hair reminding him how badly he needed an hair cut. Trying to now diagnose the virus or whatever behind his sleeplessness he could only think of nothing but...

HER

It's been a week and she had always found a way to take refuge in his thoughts day and night. What exactly was she?..had it been a mistake to have scooped her bridal style in his arms that night? She had felt so warm and calm and her skin brushing against his created something alien inside of him. She was nothing but a stranger but it hadn't stopped him from having her in his bed. He had gazed at her with an astonishment that could only describe one faced with the world's eighth wonder. She had looked like a mouth watering meal served in a gold platter the moment he relieved her off her Lacy dress and was meant with someone too beautiful for the eyes to process. Damn!...the sight he beholded sets a raging storm the size of a destructive hurricane residing in him. His hormones where blown ablaze and he felt sleazy that moment. How could he have mustered the remaining of his sanity to fight against having her right there?.Yeah!..even if he wanted to bang the shits outta of her till his bed gets broken,he sure was gonna seek her consent. He wouldn't want to get into any form of sex scandal with a white girl here in the U.S because he lacked control. It was reputation suicide.
She had looked so divine while she slept without even making a sound except for deep breaths.

Faraday had to remind himself once more why she had entralled him on first sighting. It had absolutely nothing to do with her race not her looks. After all, he wasn't one to freak over female looks. He just knew there was something about her he needed to place his hands on. Why was she pained?What exactly was her plight?.
If he wasn't mistaken she could easily pass for a lady in her mid twenties and from her outfit and her perfect velvety porcelain skin that appears all glittery he could bet a fortune that she was well to do and could buy whatever she wanted. What then could have created the despair she expressed in the bar?. He sure would have taken a sneak peek if he had been privileged to have gazed into depths of her eyes. For a moment,he mused over the colour of her orbs, wondering why he hadn't drown in it, why he hadn't delved into it,but no,she had it closed all through. Maybe she had sapphire orbs or probably emeralds as the few white girls he had encountered since his stay in the U.S. Groping blindly over his bedside shelf he grasped unto a shinny platinum ring with an emerald nose.He had found it abandoned beside his sink in the bathroom and had presumed it to belong to her.

Gazing squarely at it and trying to weigh it's worth,he bothered over the possibility of it being an engagement ring or something else. For strange reasons he felt it's important and had the strong need to return it. After all,she had something he so wanted back. She had his favorite pjamas of which he was oddly attached to. He must'nt loose it for anything.

"Where would I find you?".

He had muttered so softly to himself. As though something interesting popped into his head,he spranged up his feet and his face lit up with hope.

"Golden Tiki ,it is"

His lips curled in a small side smile. He desired to meet her again. In a twinkle of an eye his smile was lost.

Why did the mere thought of seeing her excite him?. Why hadn't he let their encounter roll off his back. He hadn't even realize that this would be the first time in several years he had birthed the desire to meet up a female without a sexual motive. He thought he had lost all emotions the day he lost Zainab,his zinny. He died alongside her and the few times he had anything to do with the opposite sex was strictly to get down which normally comes with an agreed price. This was the ugly side of him he so wished could die. Woman where like play things to him that he only craved their company for steamy rolls in the sack. Well, that was his demons to contempt with.
His mom would hear of nothing but to see that her thirty-two year old son would bring home a decent girl to marry. She would go on to nagging his life out with talks of his irresponsiveness and if he does nothing to sooth her nerves she would graduate into ranting in Yoruba language like she was so in some sort of a rap battle with an opponent. All he does is to wince in exasperation hoping for an escape from her many talks. After all, the only woman he ever loved was rejected by them so why the fuss about getting settled when his love was gone. The only woman that could rescue him from his mother's sneer was Funmilayo,his twin sister who was happily married with kids off course. He had chuckled at her ever flattery words and placating methods but behind their mother's back she would try effortlessly to match make him with her numerous unmarried friends much to his disgust.
Faraday's deep musings ended at the sharp sound of his alarm. It was 12:00am in the morning already and he'd spent the whole night drowning in his reveries. He had quite a busy day ahead and needed some sleep. He lazily laid on his king size bed, pulling the covers over.
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
A/N

Seriously oh!....you guys are not encouraging me in this site...at least just lemme know if you are following. I'm not being paid for this neither are my asking for your money....just comment & that wud do the trick..

I wud be posting pictures of my characters so far....like I earlier said,it's all fictional and the pics just fits into the characters...
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
smiley
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
FARADAY FARASIN (1)

ALEXANDRA ALONSO

Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by ndiuelish(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nice story ma'am. Please continue
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
ndiuelish:
Nice story ma'am. Please continue

wow!...my first commentor, thanks....sure,I wud be posting more episodes tomorrow...
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by ndiuelish(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
DebbieSylvex:

wow!...my first commentor, thanks....sure,I wud be posting more episodes tomorrow...
ok ma I'll be expecting u.

1 Like

Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
tried posting but a problem keeps occuring...
so frustrating
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by ndiuelish(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
DebbieSylvex:
tried posting but a problem keeps occuring...

so frustrating
I can imagine. Could u describe the problem?
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by ndiuelish(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Debbie, u should try mentioning some relevant people in the literature section, it might help with viewership and comments.
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
ndiuelish:
I can imagine. Could u describe the problem?

I kept trying to post but it kept wiping off. I tried like three times and I was peeved already, probably tomorrow
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
ndiuelish:
Debbie, u should try mentioning some relevant people in the literature section, it might help with viewership and comments.

Awesome idea but I'm very much new and I know no one. You're like my very first commentor. If you can help mentioning it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you...
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by Gheeohh: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nice story...keep it coming
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
CONT'D

The music blaring through the speakers where deafening. The intoxicating smell of alcohol and Indian hemp filled the place. Scantily dressed girls roamed every nuck and cranny alongside guys clinking their tumblers of beer or bottles of alcohol. Some made preferences to the dance floor exhibiting all manner of dance which might or might not flow with the rhythm of the hip hop song bubbling off the gaint-like speakers. Disco lights decked the environment emitting multiple colors of lights which gave the bar a dim illumination.

Sandra,Lily and Kierra giggled simultaneously while clinking their flutes of rich wine in glee. They where seated in a circular manner due to the round table that was adorned with variety of drinks with different sizes. They would twirl their bodies while seated or shake their heads to the rythmn of the music at intervals. Kierra off course was an exemption as she took absolute preferences to savoring the taste of her drink with her facials marred with an aloof expression.

"I wonder why you choosed here for your birthday"

Kierra bewailed loudly to their hearings due to the loudness of the music therefore earning a scoft from Lily.

"Do you know of somewhere better?"

She waved at a waiter who scurried over to their table and pointed at the menu. The waiter knodded and sped off to get her orders.

"Maybe a more quiet and less debauched environment"

Sandra had shrugged while Lily let out a chortle. Their order was delivered in no time and Lily's eyes lit up in mirth. Another collection of alcoholic drinks had been added and the avidity to take it down the system was birthed within both Sandra and Lily.

"Momma Kierra daaarrrrllliiinnggg!!!... you're so archaic of a person, not everyone are prudes like you. I bet you'll have preferred us celebrate today in a church".

Tongue out, Sandra slotted in,in a sing-song manner drunkily while Lily exploded in congruos laughter. Kierra had been chuffed to bits as she cringed in disgust, conspicuously eyeing Sandra.
The sight of her once sweet, goody-goody Sandra acting all unscrupulously with an outfit exuding vixenishness was perturbing. If she hadn't known her she'll judge her to be the queen of hoes with the way she behaved. Well,as for Lily, she'd been a crazed soul right from creation and she was anything but decent. If she had been the one acting this way she wouldn't be this shell-shocked.
Guys had gawked at them annoyingly, some approached their table every now and then. Lily whose attention had been pulled towards a lanky dude who had asked her for a dance had obligned.

"Girls...ama go get 'em sugar,adieus`"

She squealed and ran off with the guy while both kierra and Sandra rolled their eyes as they completely understands what she meant. Lily was such an unrepentant, crazy head.

It appeared like a few minutes had passed when an approaching figure could be spotted coming towards Sandra's side. She had sighed in exasperation as she had grown tired of declining dudes who wouldn't just let her be. Was it a crime to be smoking hot? or was it sacrilegious that she just had her drinks peacefully without having to blow guys off her back every damn time?. She definitely loathed the whole idea but the sooner he approached her table in time she couldn't help but peruse him interestingly.
Unlike the others,he was quite a hunk of a man and above all,he was Negriod. The lights had been dim that his features couldn't be pellucid but he stood out.

"Hi, Ladies..Fun night huh?"

His baritone voice boomed huskily therefore earning the unwavering attention of both ladies. A smile seems to dance around his thick,full lips.

"Well,trust me I could really crown your day with just a dance"

The confidence he exuded was really sexy and he had this gait about him that could cast spells on any red-blooded female homosepain. He reeked of raw muscularity and his entire outfit looked plushed. No matter how difficult Sandra tried to shroud her facial expression, the look in her eyes seeped nothing but attraction for this dark,eath-god whose skin shone like bronze underneath the lights. She found it rather odd that mere gazing at him did a number in her.

*Stop staring, he'll think you're some hunny Buffon*

She palmed her forehead composing herself uprightly in her seat. Gosh! What a man!..

"You okay?"

He enquired squarely gazing at Sandra who darted her gaze directly upon his face. She had knodded and mentally screamed at herself for allowing him notice that his voice and presence did something to her body.

*Or you're just being paranoid*

She had told herself. Kierra on the other hand was no exception as she hadn't concealed her attraction for the beautiful man. It was so unlike her to have thrown all attention to him like he was some treasure. Well, unsuprisingly,he was her spec after all. Her ideal man.

"I'm kierra but you can call me hot chocolate"

Kierra beamed all smiles at the bundle of gorgeousness whose bulky frame seem to overshadow both them and the table and chairs.

"It's my pleasure,..I'm Faraday but you can call me 'Day'".

He encased her hand in his large ones and returned her smiles with his killer ones. That had killed both ladies as their eyes shoned, gushing in attraction. His smile was an infectious one and was sure to have robbed a dozen of hearts.
Sandra mused over how many ladies he must have slained with his billion dollar smile.

As if noticing the effect he had on the ladies,he grinned further, advertising his perfect white dentition.

"Dear,I desire to dance with you"

His voice came up again now staring at Sandra in anticipation. She wanted to decline as she couldn't trust herself with him in her drowsiness but watching how their handshake lingered she felt kind of stunged. Kierra obviously looked like she wanted to pounce on him but the guy came for her didn't he?.

*jealous much*

she couldn't believe she was envious about their handshake over a total stranger. Spranging up,she quickly obligned with a nod while watching him pull away from kierra. She also realized how much he towered over her shockingly. She thought she was quite tall but he stood above her like the hulk,even her four-inches heeled sandal hadn't promoted her height near his shoulders.
They had walked over to the dance floor and she could hear a whistle emitting from him. She was sure as she walked ahead of him,he had gotten a better view of her volumnious backside and had been thrilled.

"I didn't get your name?"

He had questioned with his hand coming over her shoulders in an encircling manner. At his touch,a ripple ran through her. She had almost shrugged him off like he burned her.

*Definitely the alcohol*

"Alex"

She had replied taking a steady look on his face as if trying to read something....and then it strucked her. He looked like she had seen a face like his somewhere.

""I don't bite... you look like I'm scaring you".

His words snapped her off.

"No...ehmmm!...I mean"

She seemed lost as she stuttered like one bashful teenager. He had laughed.

"Don't stress it,love"

He soothed her as she almost turned red in embarrassment.
The music had gotten better and they had danced. Sandra was cheering while Faraday took control with smooth dance moves.

The fun heated up with the switches of songs by the disc jockery who seem to be giving everyone their heart desires. The genre of song was now R&B and both Sandra and Faraday had gotten so carried away.

In on fluid movement,they couldn't get their of each other. Faraday and Sandra knew that moment that they needed some privacy to quench the flaming desire threatening to set them up ablaze in the furnace of lust.

Throwing caution into the wind, Sandra followed Faraday without having no care of the whereabouts of her friends.

He had gotten them a room at the reception section. Sandra suddenly developed cold feets and wanted to turn back but the moment his hands clutched her hips she got hurled into a frenzy and took a decision that moment to taste the wild waters. He was an adventure she wanted to explore. He was going to exonerate her that moment, distracting her from the realities of her predicament.

The Savage kisses he lurched where maddening. They devoured each other's mouth like psychos in heat period. He droved her into a state of drunk lust. They both soared high into the clouds of romance, Awakening pleasure they never thought existed.

Beautiful distraction.

Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
1: KIERRA HUDSON

2: LILY COSGROVE

Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2020
Gheeohh:
Nice story...keep it coming

Thanks
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by ndiuelish(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2020
DebbieSylvex:

Awesome idea but I'm very much new and I know no one. You're like my very first commentor. If you can help mentioning it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you...
Go to any to story thread, look for mentions, copy and paste here. I don't use an android or iphone but a keypad phone-it'll be super stressful for me. Btw long time no update-hope u re good sha
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
ndiuelish:
Go to any to story thread, look for mentions, copy and paste here. I don't use an android or iphone but a keypad phone-it'll be super stressful for me. Btw long time no update-hope u re good sha

Thanks a bunch, I'll do just that.

plus,I had cold so I haven't been my sef. I would be dropping one or two episodes 2nyt. Thanks for your concern.
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
EPISODE FOUR

Sandra grew wide awake, darting her eyes towards the huge,bronzed skin man whose looks epitomized the very essense of muscularity. She couldn't believe it. He snored so softly almost noiseless causing the continuous rise and fall of his well built chest emblemished with a mass of curly,dark hair. She almost got lost staring at his face like a complete dumbo. Surely, fascination was an understatement to what flashed through her eyes as she took in the face of the man who took her to realms of pleasure heaven beyond her expectation the previous night.

"woah!"

She had automatically gasped over her remembrance. She breathed in his natural male musk and sighed.
God must have been in the best of moods the day this male specimen was carved. His jaw where finely chiseled,his face was well sculptured and carried one of the most appealing features she had ever visualized. Could a man be actually this beautiful?even with tightly shut eyes,his lashes gave him this cute look that resembled that of an imaginary Angel which she'd fantasied it's existence that moment.
His bulky,unclad body had been hidden beneath the immaculate white sheets therefore depriving her the sight of his hairy chest but even at that she could still make out the protuberant biceps and his perfectly contoured body. She had mentally chided herself for almost wandering into a fit of unholy thoughts just by mere scrutiny of him.
Aghast in a swift,she clutched unto her cell phone which laid at the head board.

"Oh! Shoot!"

She throws her hand over her mouth and released a gasp. She was panic-stricken and filled with regrets.What greeted her eyes where fourty missed calls from her Father, thirteen missed calls from her sister Cleo, eighteen missed calls from Kierra,nine messages from Lily and finally one voice note from Lily.
At that,she knew she was super-screwed up.Despite feeling a little sore from their steamy sessions she
literally dived out of the bed,she got into her dress in one fluid moment but just as she made to grasp unto her shoes,she took notice of a shiny object which seemed to have fallen off the pockets of his Jean pants as it laid carelessly on the floor. She was in too much of a hurry to think how it got there. Clasping it,it was her emerald ring.

*Bing*

Hugging her bag and her shoes,she scurried away as noiseless as she could. She wasn't some LovePeddler who'll wait till he awoked,plus,at this stage she wasn't interested in any form of acquaintance. After all it was a big mistake. He was some lay that never happened.

*Hey! he was the best you ever had*

Her subconscious mocked her.
She had left at about 5:00am and at 6:30am,she arrived before a building whose big black gate hindered her entrance.
With bated breath,she retrieved her cellphone from her bag,dailled a number and pressed it against her ears.

"Hello.....Cleo I'm at your gate.......c'mon,I know,I know,.... yeah!...hey don't...."

Her voice trailled off at the sound of a lound bang from a door inside. She heard quick steps and braced herself for the scolding of a life time.
Yes,she was the older one but had to deal with her sister's big mouth.

An Average height beauty appeared behide the gates and yanked it ajar. A scowl had adorned her features and Sandra wasn't in any mood to get talked to death as it was definitely the order of this day. She had better things to worry about,like how to get underneath the shower right now.
Cleo resided in a small bungalow with her boyfriend who was currently out of town. She shooked her head watching her older sister scamper into the compound like ghouls where hot on her heels. Meanwhile, Sandra hadn't even spared her as little as a glance. She wasn't ready to spill the beans now after all.

"What's up with you?"

Cleo yelled with a narrowed gaze at Sandra.

"Dad's been threatening hell on your whereabouts and had sworn to banish you from the Alonso's dynasty"

Cleo frantically threw her hands up,sighing in exasperation. Sandra had to compell herself not to roll her eyes at her sisters words. The whole barnishing thingy was so cliche,it sounded more like a line from a poem or a lullaby as these where their Father's Almighty words. Dad was more of a Jury than a Father. He never hesitates to threaten and carry them out much to your surprise. He was surely a man of his words and a man to be feared. Sandra for the umpteenth time had pondered how their soft-spoken Mother kept up with his pace. His methods of issuing discipline unto his Children was definitely archaic especially now with the upgrade and the civilization of this present century. He could disown you over spilt milk or ground you for life. The fear of Xavier Alonso was the beginning of sense.

She could remember the numerous times Cleo had been disowned just because of her drive to achieving her dream as a rockstar. It was dissapprobatory and the thin line of war was drawn between father and daughter. She was the family's black sheep and had clahed countlessly with their Dad. Infact,she cohabiting earned her an ostracization from everything relating to the Alonso's. She totally black-balled,but what left everyone in perplexity was the unfazedness of Cleo over all the shits happening between her and her Father. Cleo was passionate and strong willed and was able to scale through. Sometimes Sandra wished she had the guts of her sister.
She didn't give a damn of what people think of her and wouldn't care if the world turns it's back on her. To her it was worth it. She living her dream and having the courage to achieve it was destiny. Infact, she was a conqueror.

Cleopatra unlike Sandra was dark,with a bright honey-like complexion with deep, nut- brown eyes. She was witty and possessed a beauty that rivalled her sisters. Her well shapely legs and tiny waist showed nothing but products of constant indulgement in the gym. She had this fierced demeanor that could intermidate any female. Her ever stubborn but caring nature was a collaboration of both their dad and mom.

Sandra had gotten beneath the faucet and watched blankly as the water cascaded down her body. She seemed lost as she stared into empty space. Immobile with the showers raining down relentlessly. Sandra had remembered Mom again and had thought about life without that woman. Mom had always kept her in check,she had somewhat tamed something alien inside of her. That amazing woman was no more and it felt like it had hurt her the most more than every other person.
The thoughts constricted her heart with pain that her face morphed into an embittered expression. She found herself sobbing uncontrollably. She was never strong,she couldn't handle the hurt that burnt her insides.

When Dylan,her boyfriend cheated she had been devastated. What exactly hadn't she given him? was it love?was it Money?.. The bastard took her virginity after so much pressure. She was one of the few ladies who wanted to marry a virgin. She'd even been laughed at for being so old fashioned according to Dylan it was super sick to not indulge in sexual activities while in a relationship. He had jeered at her naviety and chastity,he even called her an old wine.
Well,she felt she was loosing the love of her life and needed to save her relationship. The jerk hadn't even treated her nicely,he had deflowered her so roughly like a monster living her sore for days. Despite all that,he had the temerity to cheat on her a week after she'd offered herself to him like a sacrifice with another damn woman. Not just any Woman,her bloody cousin,Shontel.

*The bitch*

She hadn't realized just how much time she time she spent showering until the lound bangs of the bathroom door jerked her off her reveries

"Are you freaking kidding me? Sandra you gotta tell me what the heck is wrong with you. Get your butt down here"

She barked and stormed off.

Typical Cleo, always sassy.

Sandra had gotten out of the shower and had changed into her sister's oversized sweat shirts and had rocked a lilac track shorts underneath it. She'd been mute all through. Cleo had made breakfast of Spanish omelettes, cheesecake and hot chocolate of which they took in quietness.

"Got anything up your sleeves?"

Cleo's coarsed-cocky voice broke the silence. Sandra had raised a brow quizzically.

"Off course,our Old Man. He called surprisingly last night and expressed his blatant anger over your lackadaisical attitude towards practically life these days. He went on reporting your absence and ineffectiveness at work. He sure is so angry at you that he'll kill you".

She narrated sharply prompting for a plausible idea from her sister but was greeted with more silence.

Sighing in exasperation, for like the umpteenth time that day. Cleo retired from speaking as it felt stupid not being replied.It was more like fetching water with a basket,so annoying.

"I'm broken, I'm getting everything wrong Cleo"

Sandra's voice broke into sobs of which threatened to choke her. Tears blurred her vision as it flowed endlessly. Cleo had literally jumped into her sister in an embrace trying to placate her.

"I tried to be strong for you guys,I really did try to but I just couldn't. I'm shredded, Dylan's infidelity left me in anguish that can't be smouldered, Mom's departure lives me in total desolation. I have so much hatred for Shontel and I'm freakling depressed".

She spluttered with quivering lips. Cleo's facial expression was blank but she shakes her head in sympathy towards the depressive state of her sister.

"Dad's in pain too but he smothers it so expertly like an actor. I'm sick of being something I'm not. Mom curbed me but now that she's no more, I'm freakling terrified at what's gonna become of me?.The future seems so bleak from here".

She bawled while Cleo fought back her tears.

"Prepara'te(brace your self).. Alexandra!...estaras'bein`(you'll be just fine)

Cleo muttered in Spanish to Sandra's hearings. In a tight embrace,they stayed locked.

CLEOPATRA ALONSO
(pic below)

Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Are you guys following
Re: ULTIMATE SERIES: Not Broken Just Bended by DebbieSylvex(f): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Comments please....what do you think about the Alonso Family??....plus, what's your view on my characters and their looks?
Let's make this story a journey to remember...

(1) (Reply)

Oghene Biko! / Please Drop A Vocabulary / Job Advert: 2 Experienced Writers Wanted For Paid Writing Job (apply Within)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.