Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread (35157 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by MiosheEmpire1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Pls someone should tell me d price of redimi 8(2gb+32gb).
pls help a brother wit d info
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by mattbass(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
I left infinix brand since 2016 and since then no turning back at all....
I have used Gretel, Umidigi and presently using Xiaomi RN8.

Am over satisfied!

6 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
sagieramos:

At least their entry phone is far better than all trashno, infinix and itel flagship combined...

Let transsion stop cheating Nigerians

And you think Nigerians don't know Xiaomi exist? We have differences of opinion. Running down Tecno and infinix sucks..

How would you feel when Huawei and Samsung users keep running down Xiaomi craps
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
make una dey save money ooooo for this kind time. no be to dey change phone up and down like undies.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by sagieramos(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

And you think Nigerians don't know Xiaomi exist? We have differences of opinion. Running down Tecno and infinix sucks..

How would you feel when Huawei and Samsung users keep running down Xiaomi craps

Xiaomi is not my father's establishment. If any brand emerged today and offer superior specs at more affordable price over Xiaomi's, trust me, I'll be the first to dumb Xiaomi for such brand... But for now, Xiaomi offers best value for money, not even Samsung mid-range phone can offer such, talkless of transsion

8 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by Solzate(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Blood of Zachariah

this stuff no be phone, buy products from hauwei,vivo, xiaomi,nokia,samsung

Infinix and tecno are not quality phones
Imagine, old processor in 2020 chai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by Ademoore07(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
nonichuks:

439 dey hang like bast**d. I will take diz b4 any SD439 phone grin
SD439 on xiaomi redmi 8 doesn't hang despite being an octacore chipset device with 4GB ram.

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by Cypher19(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wolexdey:

Last prize pls
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by Casanye(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Guys is there any xiaomi android with 3gb ram one can buy with 55k? Am tired of tecno.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
77up:
care to share a xiaomi thread link?
https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Casanye:
Guys is there any xiaomi android with 3gb ram one can buy with 55k? Am tired of tecno.
Redmi 8..

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:07am On Jul 17, 2020
losdiose:

Same here man.

I am so glad that I have left Transsion devices behind. I never knew that I've been exploited all along. God Almighty will continue to bless those trying their best to enlighten us at no cost.

The evil ones that allow greed to be their souls will never like it, that's why you see them fighting the light.

The light can never be overshadowed by darkness.

After I bought my Redmi Note 9s, I wept cos I have been in the pit all along using Infinix.

I have done by part, by just showing people my fone. I know how many I have taken to where I bought it to get theirs too.

Say no to inferior products

Na Standard Organisation of Nigeria(SON) and the Nigerian government naim I blame for trading the welfare of her citizens for money.

E no go ever better for any evil person wey dey dis Nigeria.

It is the Redmi Note 9s 6/128gb variant.

I bought mine for 95k in Benin City.

There are other cheaper devices than this from Xiaomi that is far better, cheaper and durable than the Infinix Note 7, Infinix S5 pro and the Tecno Camon 15 Premier.
hahahahaha, bro you wan wound me with laff

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:09am On Jul 17, 2020
losdiose:

Same here man.

I am so glad that I have left Transsion devices behind. I never knew that I've been exploited all along. God Almighty will continue to bless those trying their best to enlighten us at no cost.

The evil ones that allow greed to be their souls will never like it, that's why you see them fighting the light.

The light can never be overshadowed by darkness.

After I bought my Redmi Note 9s, I wept cos I have been in the pit all along using Infinix.

I have done by part, by just showing people my fone. I know how many I have taken to where I bought it to get theirs too.

Say no to inferior products

Na Standard Organisation of Nigeria(SON) and the Nigerian government naim I blame for trading the welfare of her citizens for money.

E no go ever better for any evil person wey dey dis Nigeria.

It is the Redmi Note 9s 6/128gb variant.

I bought mine for 95k in Benin City.

There are other cheaper devices than this from Xiaomi that is far better, cheaper and durable than the Infinix Note 7, Infinix S5 pro and the Tecno Camon 15 Premier.
wow, which cheaper devices can I get, I am tired of infinix and her sisters, I don't have up to 95k

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:12am On Jul 17, 2020
IMASTEX:

I think it is more of the bolded. I once used infinix product based on the bolded even though I bought the most expensive brand thinking it was worth it. Until I decided to research on what to look at for in Mobile devices.
please bro, I am a tech-illiterate o, please what do I look out for, to get a good durable phone And give me types , thanks bro

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:15am On Jul 17, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Xiaomi came into Nigeria less than a year ago and today they are in every major market in Nigeria..
Rome was not built in a day..
Selling mediocre devices to unsuspecting Nigerians is not going to last forever..
OPPO,Huawei,Xiaomi and Nokia are here to free Nigerians from the shackles of Transsion..
Nigerians deserves world standard devices for their hard earned money..
It is no longer going to be business as usual..
Change is CONSTANT..
Xiaomi and Tecno are MILES apart in standard..
hi dear, please educate me, what's the meaning of transsion?? And the other one, please educate me....
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:19am On Jul 17, 2020
sagieramos:

At least their entry phone is far better than all trashno, infinix and itel flagship combined...

Let transsion stop cheating Nigerians
what's transsion
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:22am On Jul 17, 2020
losdiose:

I pray you get the resources soonest to do so.

I use to think that Infinix is the best Android device out there aside Samsung and Huawei. I never knew that I have been taken for a fools ride all along.

I almost bought the Infinix Note 7 if not for one guy that talked about Xiaomi in our Infinix group.

God Almighty will continue to bless him for speaking out. God Almighty will also bless those tryna enlighten Nigerians too.

I do anything I wanna do with my device.

No abnormal heating
No lagging
No more playing graphics intensive games on low graphics
Great battery life
Lots more that I can't keep mentioning

PS: Check the image below and see the heavy duty games I have been enjoying with this awesome device.
share the link of the infinix group, thanks boss

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by FahBuLous: 2:19am On Jul 17, 2020
Hakeem12:
Their phones are for tech illiterates, their fans either don't know better or don't care. They are satisfied with crap. The last transsion device I used was hot 6x. That phone nearly made me lose my sanity. My friends and I would team up to play pubg and I would always be the one begging them not to push as my gameplay was lagging terribly.

The only way to get chicken dinner was to camp. The last time I played pubg on it, I had the last guy in the sights of my scope. He wasn't even looking in my direction, a very easy kill it would have been. I zoomed in on him, said a silent prayer and pulled the trigger, guess what? I ended up dead instead. I quit the game in anger and didn't play for nearly a month.

I understand how that feels buh which fone do u recommend for a smooth run at de moment

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by FahBuLous: 2:32am On Jul 17, 2020
mrpeter010:
I want to go for tecno puvoir 4 pro . what is your advice people?
The ba3 is really great, one thing i admire abt tecno pouvoir 4 pro.. 6000mAh
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by FahBuLous: 2:37am On Jul 17, 2020
I wanna buy tecno pouvoir 4 pro... It has a 6000mAh ba3 capacity n uses a p22 processor.. Advice pls, is it a good fone in terms of speed, camera, i hate hanging fone and is it recommendable for an upcoming programmer?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
hi dear, please educate me, what's the meaning of transsion?? And the other one, please educate me....
Transsion is the parent company of Tecno,Infinix and Itel.

They are all owned by the same company and whichever of the 3 brands you buy,just know that you are buying the same crap..

Tecno uses the same processors in all their phones,no upgrade..

Imagine buying different generations of the same device with no major upgrades for 3 years?

The Helio A22 Chipset they kept on using is over 3 years old now.

The same with the Helio P22 Chipset they kept churning out..

98% of all the phones Tecno churned out in the last 3 years is made up of these same Chipsets and yet they kept on charging more for an aging hardware..

Nọn of Tecno's phones come with USB type C charging port no matter how expensive..

And yet this is the base standard recommended all over world..

In contrast,non of Xiaomi, Samsung and Huawei devices produced since last year,no matter how cheap comes with the old and outdated USB type B that Tecno is still using in their devices.

Tecno sells a device with HD+ screen for you at exorbitant prices..

In contrast only the lowest of the low Xiaomi phones come with HD+ screen,all their midrange phones are FHD+screen.

Tecno claim falsely that they use Sony camera sensors..

A claim that Sony refuses to a firm..

Don't be deceived,people that have seen through their charade and deception are the one calling them out..

Enough is enough..

Nigerians deserves BETTER..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by skywalker240(m): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2020
@ GREATESTPIANIST

Transsion is a Chinese franchise, and they're the parent company of brands like Tecno, Infinix, Itel, Synix (TV) and oraimo (phone accessories)

This company are known for exploiting Nigerians and taking advantage of the fact that majority of Nigerians are technically handicapped and less tech enlightened, they keep producing phones with poor hardware's and software but decent outer casing just to cover the phone and slap them with redecoulos prices, the tech illiterates are thereby deceived by the beautiful casing and design and so they are made to part ways with their hard earned cash, when in reality, what they paid for was not worth its value for the money.

If you have any questions always mention me, am willing to enlighten you

6 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by skywalker240(m): 6:13am On Jul 17, 2020
FahBuLous:
I wanna buy tecno pouvoir 4 pro... It has a 6000mAh ba3 capacity n uses a p22 processor.. Advice pls, is it a good fone in terms of speed, camera, i hate hanging fone and is it recommendable for an upcoming programmer?
To start with, a programmer or even a graphics designer should not be thinking about Helio P22 mediatek processor device as a base, that is like planning to fail.

Don't be deceived by battery mAh

Mid-rangeRS and flagship killer chipsets are what you should consider

Mid rangers like

SD 665

Helio G80

SD 675

Helio G85

SD 710

Helio G90

Flagship killer like

SD 730

SD 720G

SD 730G

SD 765G

Tecno and Infinix has never produced any phones with these Chip's, mind you, they're not expensive

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by Jacku: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2020
Nice design and build but the chipset isn't what I would want. Check out what Airtel is doing with this code that allows you recharge or buy data with just one code.

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by Jacku: 6:21am On Jul 17, 2020
skywalker240:

To start with, a programmer or even a graphics designer should not be thinking about Helio P22 mediatek processor device as a base, that is like planning to fail.

Don't be deceived by battery mAh

Mid-rangeRS and flagship killer chipsets are what you should consider

Mid rangers like

SD 665

Helio G80

SD 675

Helio G85

SD 710

Helio G90

Flagship killer like

SD 730

SD 720G

SD 730G

SD 765G

Tecno and Infinix has never produced any phones with these Chip's, mind you, they're not expensive
G70 isn't amongst the midrange?
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by 77up(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2020
Hakeem12:
Xiaomi is one, their redmi note series are midrange and affordable. Check out Redmi note 8, Redmi note 9, Redmi note 9s. Nokia midrange devices are also good. You get updates for at least two years on them.
Thank you and good morning.
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Jacku:
G70 isn't amongst the midrange?
G70 is a low end Chipset,don't let Transsion f00l you..
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by ignant: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2020
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by sagieramos(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
what's transsion
Transsion Holdings is a manufacturer of mobile phones. Its brands include phone brands Tecno, Itel and Infinix, after-sales service brand Carlcare, and accessories brand Oraimo
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by losdiose(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
wow, which cheaper devices can I get, I am tired of infinix and her sisters, I don't have up to 95k

Xiaomi fones starts from 40k +

It's depends on the one you are satisfied with

Go to Slot or any fone shop in ur location that sell their products
Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by losdiose(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Casanye:

There is a Redmi 9 3/32gb variant device

It is sold for 62,500

Jst add small money and buy, then go and enjoy yourself.

This device was released in June 2020

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread by Babanhajiya(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2020
Personally I wouldn't have a problem buying this phone as long as the price is right, honestly this phone shouldn't be more than 40k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours / Help Me Pls : I Want To Block/destroy My Stolen Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.