Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 PM

Should The Man Pay It? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should The Man Pay It? (91924 Views)

Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It / Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by kalvoken(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Should The Man Pay It? by Zeinymira(f): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
That lady and her family are Shameless leeches

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by Uyi168: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
All these concocted Twitter stories sef..
Believe them at ur own peril...

2 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by yesloaded: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Whats the title of this movie? I wanna watch it o YouTube to know where it ends

2 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by gambia(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
This is a Nollywood movie titled "IN LAWS FROM HELL"

3 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by raphroye: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
The husband made the right decision.... After forcing him to pay 580k, your father still want him to contribute 120k

2 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by iCauseTrouble: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Should The Man Pay It? by Nasir123(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
You won kee the man?
Na wao!

1 Like

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jeffrey12:
Nairalanders, What's your take on this?
What would have been your reaction towards this matter, If you were the husband?

https://twitter.com/SmartAtuadi/status/1272275117280759810?s=19

How many times will I read this on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by philips007(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
The day he made that huge sum of payment to your family. I believe he has contributed to all your family future problem.

3 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by bmdmixer: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
when ur husband divorce u hope ur useless parent can pay back the money as tradition demands useless she goat of a wife stupid father useless mother n mumu brother, inshort that man put head for useless family

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by tfash96(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Is he gay servicing your brother that he should participate in his life affairs or is he servicing your brother's wife that he should sponsor their wedding.. If he wants to do it willingly FINE and if he doesn't it's not duty.. Tell your brother to man up

2 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by VirginSearcher(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
I was very certain this will be brought here, saw it on Twitter grin
Re: Should The Man Pay It? by frozen70(f): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Your family would have understood that they have eaten once what they need to eat for the rest of their lives in the case of your relationship

Just get a job doing and make any contribution given to him because he has already settled them and won't give a dam even if you want to leave

It's best for you to support your husband than fighting him in this instance

Let your family learn how to over look him as he will not yield to them

2 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by tydi(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin

I didn't read through, no strength!!

I only saw 70k monthly and wife...

But somebody help me tell the husband it will definitely end in premium t_______ssss for him.

2 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Why are you guys not spending within your means

1 Like

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by oluwatomisin93(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
This man is a real nigga. But on a more serious note, is he suppose to contribute for ur brothers wedding. Let ur bro go out there and find his way out.

2 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by tonididdy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
really...

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by loadedvibes: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lol.. I have already aired my view on this matter so I won't talk here again.. all I want to do now is sell kiddies educational Tablets.

come and buy kids Educational Tablets for your your children to help them stay ahead of their peers view my profile now
Re: Should The Man Pay It? by mordred44: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dis na d type of wife dat wil nt want her husband family to kum around...

2 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by fergie001: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
DominusPrime:
Before I say anything when your husband wanted to get married which of your own brothers contributed to the wedding? Now your own brother, a full grown man like your husband wants to get married and they want to bill him another 120k? A man who is managing 70k salary? Anyway I blame your husband. You are earning 70k per month and you went to marry from a poor family. Their demands will definitely be higher than you can afford. Like I always say poverty dey kill love!!! It is better to cut your coat according to your cloth than deceive yourself to marry with poverty hugging you because you are in love. Sheybe the love dey help una fit una bills nah? Even if the wife gets a job things will never be the same. Even if the man gets a higher well paid job they will either hate him for the previous way he treated them or milk him more as money don come...
Flesh and blood have not revealed this to you...

You are a wise man....OP, here lies the answer.

1 Like

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by MrMcJay(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Useless family of beggars. Don't you and your family have sense, shame or work? Because your husband married you, all of you want to wreck him. Is it bad luck to marry from your family?

8 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
This is the problem with marrying someone from a poor home and trust me when i say over 90% of these girls are.

Once you get married to them they move all their family responsibilities over to you. Beware of leeches

6 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
The truth and bitter truth is that he doesn't love u...

When you love a woman, you love everything about her which includes her people.
Re: Should The Man Pay It? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
You're a stupid woman and a stupid wife

No man deserve a stupid woman like you for a wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by Victory2222: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Let your brother work hard as your husband did. Wetin concern Car with aeroplane....?
Re: Should The Man Pay It? by samwash(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
thorpido:
Well your husband does not have a responsibility to send money monthly to your parents.He could but he is not obligated to.
Your husband also does not have an obligation to contribute to your brother's wedding.It is your own obligation as the sister.He could do that however as an inlaw.
I guess the problem with your husband is that your family did not treat him well when he wanted to marry you because of the list he was given.
You both need counsel from wise elders.

Case closed, Broda u spoke my mind.
It's not the responsibility of her husband to contribute to her wife's brother wedding .
Also he doesn't own his inlaw anything or to be sending them monthly allowance.
My inlaw nor fit try these to me Sha !!!

1 Like

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
All these fake stories though.
If this is actually a true life story then madam you're..... Let me keep quiet lipsrsealed

If your brother is not capable of bearing the cost of his marriage rites, let him chilax. Your hubby performed his marriage rites on you without dragging anyone into it. So why drag him into this by force?

Mtchew.

4 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by pek(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
thorpido:
Well your husband does not have a responsibility to send money monthly to your parents.He could but he is not obligated to.
Your husband also does not have an obligation to contribute to your brother's wedding.It is your own obligation as the sister.He could do that however as an inlaw.
I guess the problem with your husband is that your family did not treat him well when he wanted to marry you because of the list he was given.
You both need counsel from wise elders
I beg to disagree. He doesn't need to see any elder. How would you obligate him to a contribution of ₦120,000 to his brother in law's wedding? Sounds outlandish and beyond comprehension! He doesn't also owe his in laws any monthly stipend.

4 Likes

Re: Should The Man Pay It? by meetme01: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
The lady should be ashamed of her self and her parents. They are disgusting, shameless nonsensical fellow.

580K for trad wedding? Feeding, clothing, rents and other bills on meager 70k and you bring forth 120K extra bill for an inlaw.

Your husband deserves a standing ovation while madam needs brain reset.

Iru kileyi gan sef..Iru pete ni oo.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.