Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

APC National Women Leader, Kemi Nelson Social Media Accounts Hacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Women Leader, Kemi Nelson Social Media Accounts Hacked (366 Views)

Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) / The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC National Women Leader, Kemi Nelson Social Media Accounts Hacked by Triton1996(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
APC National Women Leader, Kemi Nelson Social Media Accounts Hacked

Lagos popular female politician and National Zonal Women leader of All Progressive Congress (APC), Chief Nelson Kemi has cried out that all her Social Media Accounts has been hacked.

One of her Aide's Ololade Salvador in a phone conversation with National Monitor Online, the Yeye Sewa of Lagos said that she discovered her accounts was hacked and deem it fit to inform members of the public.

She said, "it's disheartening that this people hacked my Facebook, Twitter account, disguise as me and fraudulently extorted my love ones. Badly, someone just transfered the sum of 300,000 to the hacker.

She however called the attention of her family, friends, political associates and followers to shun any message from those accounts, noting that it was not from her.

"I Nelson Kemi use this medium to inform everyone that, I will not and never told anybody on my social media platforms to send money to my account, I want you all to ignore any messages you see on my Social Media Accounts as it is not from me.

The hacker is only hell bent to tarnish my protected image in the society, I urge everyone not to transact any business to anybody on my social media handles. You can as well report the account."

In 2017, it was reported that Chief Nelson Kemi was appointed as one of the Executive Directors at Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).

1 Share

Re: APC National Women Leader, Kemi Nelson Social Media Accounts Hacked by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Cargo plane.
Re: APC National Women Leader, Kemi Nelson Social Media Accounts Hacked by GMBuhari: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
was it hacked or was it cloned ?

and where was the money transfered to ?
Re: APC National Women Leader, Kemi Nelson Social Media Accounts Hacked by Fasindo: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
shocked

APC nd insecurity are 5 nd six. They couldn't protect Nigerians even their own account they still failed in protecting it from hackers.

Anyway d hackers should just show spirit of sportsmanship by hacking CBN nd sharing our palliative money donated by rich Nigerians, to all poor Nigerians bank account.

(1) (Reply)

Eight Years After Shooting, Malala Graduates From Oxford University / Biafra: Why I Cannot Work With 'idiot' Nnamdi Kanu - Dokubo (video) / Why Is Joi Nunieh Not Arrested For Assault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.