Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,692,845 members, 6,345,884 topics. Date: Friday, 18 June 2021 at 08:15 PM

Singer, Davido Has Benn Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma (Read Details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Davido Has Benn Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma (Read Details) (1448 Views)

Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) / Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife / Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Davido Has Benn Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma (Read Details) by Onyiamaogu: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2020

The relationship between popular celebrity couple, Davido and Chioma is reportedly not free from domestic violence and abuse.

According to blogger, Cutie Julz,Davido usually beats up his wife-to-be Chioma both at home and in public, and on several occasions, he even sent her out of his house.

Cutie Julz wrote;

“So currently, our Chichi is in Lekki whilst our Dave is in Banana Island even though we never completed payment for our Banana Island house.

I am here to confirm to you that this isn’t the first time hunty Chi has been out of the house o.

I am telling you on authority that early this year, Hunku Dave chased out Mama Ifeanyi out o. Intact Chi has been going through a lot. I concealed that gist because the details ain’t soothing to the ear at all.

Don’t envy Chi’s assurance o. It comes with a lot of tears. Stubborn David as at this time has blanked all avenues that Chioma can reach him direct.

Even early this year, I am telling you on authority that David had a serious quarrel with Chi at a popular night club in Nigeria [Name withheld for now] and on their way back, he gave hunty the beating of her life.

He slept out that night but guess what? Early next day, he went to beat hunty at home again and practically chased her out of their Lekki home where they resided together.

I’m tired and sad. But I will bring you more details tomorrow. For now.. #prayforChioma cuz from all indications, babe still wants to go back as usual”.

https://repnaija.com.ng/davido-has-been-accused-of-beating-up-his-fiancee-chioma-read-details/
Re: Singer, Davido Has Benn Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma (Read Details) by Vyzz: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
sad
Re: Singer, Davido Has Benn Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma (Read Details) by Amwitty(f): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Blogger blogger
Re: Singer, Davido Has Benn Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma (Read Details) by DominusPrime: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
I doubt if all these news flying around about them is true. Not like I care anyway. But at least one can learn a lesson or two.

A bad man will most always be a bad man. Ladies don't get carried away by riches. If money is there good but then go further and search for character.

And never ever forget that that beauty that you have that attracts a man fades away in his eyes with time. So if your beauty is your selling point you will need to keep moving from man to man to remain of value. Whatever it is you think you have, just look around you. It is everywhere. Is it as.s, boo.bs, skin colour etc...all these are just meant for attraction...e dey tire man after a while. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Davido Has Benn Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma (Read Details) by sheyitokz(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
so lyk dz lyk dz wetin go apun to assurance
Re: Singer, Davido Has Benn Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma (Read Details) by Netanya(f): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
People are quick to believing bad news
Re: Singer, Davido Has Benn Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma (Read Details) by Rokiatu45(f): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Damn people knows how to spread fake news.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo / Lilo Exposes Her Sexy Body During Dance (video) / [Poll] Zeal Vs. Azeezat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.