Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole (83682 Views)

It is About The Presidency Of Nigeria, Not Union Or Anambra Gov- Wike Shades Obi / APC Was Right To Disqualify Obaseki- Governor Ganduje / Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by PIMPAR: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
I thought the Obaseki said he wanted to end godfatherism in Edo state?

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:
He doesnt have a certificate but he was NLC president for 8 years. be deceiving yourself, he worked in Nigerian textile industry and rose to the position of factory manager without a certificate?

NLC membership doesn't require a bachelor's degree mind you. During their own time, people with SSCE had opportunities comparable to the ones degree holders have today.

If you're not convinced and think you know better than Wike, please tell us the university or polytechnic Oshiomole graduated from!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by safuadigun: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
New Instagram Game show, Tell the Memories.

Follow @tellthememories on Instagram to participate and win in the weekly Q&A.

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Xisnin(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:
He doesnt have a certificate but he was NLC president for 8 years. be deceiving yourself, he worked in Nigerian textile industry and rose to the position of factory manager without a certificate?
Yes. He doesn't have a certificate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Pigmy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:

Anybody can a factory manager friend .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by blessedchild234(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
This was expected.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by allthingsgood: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Zoneb doesn't want Obaseki to fight, they want him to chicken out. Even if obaseki doesn't win the fight, he has acted like a real man.

WHICH MUMU REAL MAN Real man that has zero back up plan
obaseki has acted like a fool
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by ChukwuObe: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
abobote:
Seriously Oshiomhole ruled 8years without certificate, like Buhari is currently ruling a nation without one. But here Obaseki whom UI even testified for was disqualified

You can see that you are one of the illiterates in Alaba market. No one is denying that Obaseki graduated from UI. But because many of you are so dump to ask Obasek how did he gain admission to UI. You cannot build something on nothing. Go and read about a lawmaker in Benue that was arrested last week who also graduated like Obasek and even did his youth service NYSC like your Obaseki but today WAEC has confirmed that he forged the certificate he used to gain admission. Please ask Obasek to publish the certificates he used to gain admission to UI or is it difficult for him to do? So many unintelligent people around

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by seproperties(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:
Are you a Foreigner ,You mean it's not Possible in Nigeria to work in those Places without Certificate .You are a Complete Joker .

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Willie2015: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Zoneb doesn't want Obaseki to fight, they want him to chicken out. Even if obaseki doesn't win the fight, he has acted like a real man.

You should understand better...
Discretion is a better part of valor...
The real skill is not how to fight....
It is knowing which battles to pick ....
And which to walk away from.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Obaseki

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Halo22: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
I am surprised that up till now, Oshiomole has not bothered to tell Nigerians the name of the school he attended and the course he studied. This is turning out to be truth oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by kingthreat(m): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
abobote:
Seriously Oshiomhole ruled 8years without certificate, like Buhari is currently ruling a nation without one. But here Obaseki whom UI even testified for was disqualified

How did he finish in UI under 3 years?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:

Don't mind these people. A lot of them react without using their brain cells undecided

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Awoo88: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:
It doesn't. The production manager in levers brother in agbara did not possess any certificate. He rose through the rank. The same for Oshio. He was a factory worker

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Viking007(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chikelue2000:
Our country is indeed a laughable one....our GCFR has no certificate....the party that produced him is headed by a chairman with no certificate and silly first Bank has d gutts to ask me for a 2.1 plus I must be 21 years old with 6 years experience?......dear thunder fight for me
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Queenserah26(f): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin grin
Chikelue2000:
Our country is indeed a laughable one....our GCFR has no certificate....the party that produced him is headed by a chairman with no certificate and silly first Bank has d gutts to ask me for a 2.1 plus I must be 21 years old with 6 years experience?......dear thunder fight for me
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by JoeZephyr: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lol
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Prechgold1180(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Moral lesson don't get a certificate ND be careful who u eat corn with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Amotekun777: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Trumpcard05:

When a nation forsakes truth, justice, merit, good people, hardwork, education and pursues pettiness, sycophancy, exalts evil men, thieves, charlatans and wickedness, how can it prosper?

God bless you, bro. That's the true definition of Nigeria.

I'm not surprised everyone ignored your post.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Naijaarchive(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Millennialaku:

i can also get them at PDFDRIVE DOT COM shocked shocked shocked cheesy
grin no dey spoil work for person nah grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by bright007(f): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:

So which certificate does he need to become the tailor he was?

Which certificate did Oshiomole have to become NLC president?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by richard870(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:
And so?....ur dullard no rise to the rank of a general?. Get sense abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by codedcliq: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chikelue2000:

You don't need to make silly comments to get likes. Which bank is asking you to be 21years old and have 6 years experience? Stop the misinformation.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by tunary(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Running from pillar to post makes him a real man abi?
Your opponent put their heads together to fight you and you say you want to fight them yourself all alone? because you want to prove that you are man that's why you don't want any assistance from anyone, just one minute, they'll finish you. you better use your brain and don't let this I am a man mentality control you
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Franklinn1: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Woke has said it all.. The short ugly pig should hide in shame

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by coolfredo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
yanabasee1:
Lol ....And Nigeria is lead by someone who doesn't have a certificate as well......

Wondering why we still have schools in this country.
Which school do we still have?
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by bright007(f): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
ChukwuObe:

You can see that you are one of the illiterates in Alaba market. No one is denying that Obaseki graduated from UI. But because many of you are so dump to ask Obasek how did he gain admission to UI. You cannot build something on nothing. Go and read about a lawmaker in Benue that was arrested last week who also graduated like Obasek and even did his youth service NYSC like your Obaseki but today WAEC has confirmed that he forged the certificate he used to gain admission. Please ask Obasek to publish the certificates he used to gain admission to UI or is it difficult for him to do? So many unintelligent people around

You are the unintelligent one here!

Obaseki's certificate is on the internet for everyone to see. From his waec certificate to his B.Sc from U.I

Despite his poor grades by today's standards, he got admitted to U.I and has certificate to show for it.

Unlike Buhari and Oshiomole who was only a tailor.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by kay7: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole was born on 4 April 1952 at Iyamho, near Auchi in Edo State. He was born Muslim but was led to Christianity by his late wife Clara who died of cancer aged 54. He is Catholic and his Christian name is Eric. After his secondary education, he obtained a job with the Arewa Textiles Company, where he was elected union secretary. He became a full-time trade union organizer in 1975.[4][5]

He then studied at Ruskin College, Oxford in the United Kingdom where he majored in economics and industrial relations.[6] He also attended the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru.[6]
(Source: Wikipedia)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by bizzibodi(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
I think Obaseki must hav used another fake certificate to enter UI but refused to tender that one b/c it will amount to shooting himself in d nuts.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Ijaya123: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
abobote:

You guys need to stop this arrogant display of ignorance. Does this resemble a Nepa bill to you?

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by BlueBlackPackag(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:

Eyaah...so u are saying ruling Edo State for 8years equals a certificate?
If Obaseki didn't have a certificate, how did APC field him in the past election?
Keep fighting battles for people who don't care if u exist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) / ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.