Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage (6640 Views)

Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. / Nairaland Guy Is Offering Me Money For A phone intimacy / I Need A Girlfriend!- Nairaland Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by AiteeAitee: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
What!

Madam, I must tell you the truth. You are almost totally at fault here. This is a generation of social media bringing people down when they least expect it.
This is not USA or India where the sad wife opens up on her problems and the world try their best to support her and repair her home.

This is Africa where you try as much as you can to keep your affairs from public eyes. And even if you must say something, do it with anonymity!

This is a public forum and washing the linens of your young marriage here is just wrong. You have a lot to learn my dear.

The internet never forgets!

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by Andrew13: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
So it ended in tears and catarrh cheesy eyah sorry
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by Casalindal(f): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
chatinent:
I bet, the post didn't spoil your marriage. There are other things attached.

Nothing else attach
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by Okoroawusa: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
GuestLog:
Please kindly remove your photo before you seek help on Nairaland. I don't know if your photo is recent or someone else but it's on necessary on this platform.

Also, I wish your marriage well and hope things get back on track.
Hahahahaha.. you fell for that pic?

Op don tey for Nairaland o!
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by manlawal(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Always on nairaland with useless and baseless stories (fictions)
i thought only me sense the useless cooked up story with same person with multiple account replying herself
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
AiteeAitee:
What!

Madam, I must tell you the truth. You are almost totally at fault here. This is a generation of social media bringing people down when they least expect it.
This is not USA or India where the sad wife opens up on her problems and the world try their best to support her and repair her home.

This is Africa where you try as much as you can to keep your affairs from public eyes. And even if you must say something, do it with anonymity!

This is a public forum and washing the linens of your young marriage here is just wrong. You have a lot to learn my dear.

The internet never forgets!

Miss U.S.A abi Miss India well done.
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by jidxin(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Casalindal:
Hey guys it been a rough week for me and my family and I will be wearing this scar for everyone here to see. Weeks back I posted about my marriage shaking and how my partner got to find out about my discussion with his relative, so apparently a Nairaland guy here screenshot all my post and sent it to him. Now I have lost everything my heart tripping I find it hard to believe that some guys here can go this low to bring me down for no reason... you have really cut me open and I’m bleeding!!
Trying to pull something or break something you don’t know how far and how deep we have gone. Well I don’t care but I believe we will come out strong and even more better. Thanks to who ever you are and trust me you can’t break me. I will always have him back no matter long.

I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Casalindal(f): 8:49am On Jun 04
So a lot of persons are coming out to speak about rape. This is really sad and heart breaking that some many girls have been in silent for long....... has we stand up to fight against this dehumanizing act I will also tell my own story of how my husband raped me (yes your husband can also rape you) it’s funny but that is the sad truth.

Quick question: is it even possible that your own husband can rape you?? Since the society (Africa culture) have made us believe it’s never possible. And that such accusations doesn’t owe water.......................??

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by humilitypays(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
GuestLog:
Please kindly remove your photo before you seek help on Nairaland. I don't know if your photo is recent or someone else but it's on necessary on this platform.

Also, I wish your marriage well and hope things get back on track.
so you don't know the op is a psychiatric patient, and you are taking her usual mills & boom stories serious, wonders shocked grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by emerged01(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Casalindal:

Thanks
I think she was referring to your profile picture.
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by gift2xl: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
That's what happens when you bring you private life to social media!!. If others will learn.
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by oluwaseyi0: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Congratulations, I'm happy for you

You crave so much for nairaland likes, now you are free to fully focus on it without disturbance from your 'rapist' husband
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by Papadoh(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Story...
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Casalindal:
Hey guys it been a rough week for me and my family and I will be wearing this scar for everyone here to see. Weeks back I posted about my marriage shaking and how my partner got to find out about my discussion with his relative, so apparently a Nairaland guy here screenshot all my post and sent it to him. Now I have lost everything my heart tripping I find it hard to believe that some guys here can go this low to bring me down for no reason... you have really cut me open and I’m bleeding!!
Trying to pull something or break something you don’t know how far and how deep we have gone. Well I don’t care but I believe we will come out strong and even more better. Thanks to who ever you are and trust me you can’t break me. I will always have him back no matter long.

An anonymous account would have been the best to use in telling such a story...their are eyes everywhere, and alot of them wishes for your downfall.

But all i can say is, just cast all ur burdens away and don't let them weigh you down...last last you go dey alright.

I wish you a strong comeback from ur broken home....and i wish you a quick heeling to ur bleeding heart.

Trust me, you did not just bleed for nothing... Cheer up dear, there is more to life than marriage.
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
jidxin:

I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband by Casalindal(f): 8:49am On Jun 04
So a lot of persons are coming out to speak about rape. This is really sad and heart breaking that some many girls have been in silent for long....... has we stand up to fight against this dehumanizing act I will also tell my own story of how my husband raped me (yes your husband can also rape you) it’s funny but that is the sad truth.

Auntie this is not a time to push for a feminism protest.... I am sure you dated one or two poor but guys before you met your rich and rascal husband. Eat your cake and stop disturbing us here.

Quick question: is it even possible that your own husband can rape you?? Since the society (Africa culture) have made us believe it’s never possible. And that such accusations doesn’t owe water.......................??
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
jidxin:

Auntie this is not a time to push for a feminism protest.... I am sure you dated one or two poor but guys before you met your rich and rascal husband. Eat your cake and stop disturbing us here.
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by baralatie(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sammy07:

is it a must you post your picture
it is not hers
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by AfroKnight: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
People will just be lying unprovoked. cheesy
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by Petyr1: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
i don't even know what to say but I sensed you must be a talkative
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by zexy2030(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
casalinda, If I will advise you, when taking ur personal affairs to this platform pls be discreet.
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by boxer022(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Did you find out who the Nairaland guy is and his motive for doing such a despicable thing? I pray you find a solution to your marital problems.
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Casalindal:
When you continue to post every nonsense in your life on a public forum, what more do you expect?
You are the creator of your own downfall.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by doggedfighter(f): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ohhhhhh no

Casalindal has escaped from yaba left again undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by uthlaw: 12:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Whosoever did that,is a snitch and bastard....woman riper!
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by Elton02(m): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2020
don't hurry to post ur problems on Nairaland...or what you will get its double of ur problem.
be wise
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by CheedyJ(m): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2020
You dey find fmate just admit it jor...
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by shamsin6300(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2020
SORRY is all my keyboard can type.
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by QuinModah(f): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Hi I got your pm cant access it. Kindly reach me on the number on my profile.
shamsin6300:
SORRY is all my keyboard can type.
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by shamsin6300(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2020
QuinModah:
Hi I got your pm cant access it. Kindly reach me on the number on my profile.

Ok.
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2020
That is life for you. Human beings heart is somehow full of jeoulosy and envyness I don't know what people want to derive from breaking people's homes. You too should be blamed for using your real account especially your picture
Putting your picture on nl does not really add up jawe.

Ask for god forgiveness and also pray for god directions in ur marital issues. Thanks
Re: A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage by crismark(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2020
I broke my engagement because of mere pre wedding shots...

And am nt regretting it a bit. OP better move on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Do To This Nasty Attitude Of My Wife.i Am Tired / What's The Remedy For Loneliness? / Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.