Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

Make Millions Investing In Agriculture With Us(free Land For You) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Make Millions Investing In Agriculture With Us(free Land For You) (212 Views)

Get 42% ROI When You Invest In Agriculture With Oxford Green Farms / 200 Graduates Get N74m, Free Land In Ogun / 2017/2018 Dry Season Irrigated Farmimg: Free Land, Water, Pumping Machine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions Investing In Agriculture With Us(free Land For You) by infiniteagro: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
MAKE MILLIONS INVESTING IN AGRICULTURE IN NIGERIA(FREE LAND FOR YOU)

Hello everyone I'm the CEO of infiniteagro enterprises

We have very good farmlands for agriculture ranging in many hectares of farmland in both east and west and we are professional agroprenuers. We here by call for those interested in investing in agriculture this time you don't need to worry about land or management expertise all you do is invest come and see the farmland and we do the planting and management of the crops to it's full production capacity and you relax and make money.
If anyone is interested in this project chat me up on WhatsApp with this number 09034115319 and we discuss more you will also have options to come see the land and have a talk with us before making any investment. Agriculture is the new oil money. We can perfectly cultivate, manage and harvest the following crops.

1. Cucumber (can make millions yearly with this)
2. Cassava (Money crop)
3. Ukazi dry leaves (can make over $28000 in just 100kg)
4. Maize
5. Pepper
6. Ugu leaf
7. Tomatoes

You can make millions yearly on any of this crops.

*Now the Awesome part of this is we do the selling of the products for you and we have buyers all over the country. We do the hardwork you make the money.*

If anyone is interested in this wonderful opportunity hit me up at 09034115319.
Re: Make Millions Investing In Agriculture With Us(free Land For You) by Emmafly(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2020
Good morning,

I have ugu leaves for sale directly from the farm. order for any quantity. though at least a sizeable quantity. can supply anywhere within lagos. My farm location is at ikorodu. I will also embark on large scale dry season ugu farming by November, so potential buyers should also keep this number.

08183549869- Emmanuel.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Irish And Sweet Potatoes In Large Quantities / I Need Stone And Chaff Free Nigeria Rice @ N18,500 Deliver To Abeokuta / Affordable And Cheap Cockrel Of Four Months For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.