Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Do You Wish You Did Before You Got Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Wish You Did Before You Got Married? (281 Views)

Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Wish You Did Before You Got Married? by Hydronium(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
I'm looking forward to getting married in a year or so, and I'm looking for counsel which could help me and those who are in my shoes.

Are there certain exercises, experiences, plans, or actions which you regret having not taken before you got married?

Married folks, come in please.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home During This Covid-19. / Otedola - His Daughters - Ferrari Portofino / SOS, Oil Discovered Around My Area: Its Too Small For The Property Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.