Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Estimated Billings...Ikeja Electric - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Estimated Billings...Ikeja Electric (524 Views)

Advice Needed: Prepaid Meter Or Estimated Billing? / Reps Pass Bill Criminalising Estimated Billing / My Experience - The Scourge Of PHCN Estimated Billing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimated Billings...Ikeja Electric by Rhyah(f): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
What's with Ikeja Electric for the high billings this period?

In April, it was twice the regular. Now the bills for May is almost double that of April...

I though twas just me o...only to ask my friends under same IKEDC to hear same from them....high estimated bills...
Pls IKEDC....stop robbing us angry angry angry
Re: Estimated Billings...Ikeja Electric by Corporate2020: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
They are mad thieves. Thunder will strike all of their staff to death. Aiye won ma baje ni. Koni da fun iyalaya IKEDC. Ogun lo ma pa gbogbo won. Sanpona lo ma pa awon oga won. Aiyelala lo ma yi won lorun.

I pay between 10,000 and 12,000 naira every month for a 3 bedroom flat. They say my Metre is bad, so i am on estimated billing. There is no way Thunder will not strike all their family members. They will never do anything good with the money they are stealing from me. The gods of our land Ogun, Sango, Aiyelala, Obatala, Sanpona, Osun, Oya and Esu Odara will punish them all.

Re: Estimated Billings...Ikeja Electric by Rhyah(f): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2020
Corporate2020:
They are mad thieves. Thunder will strike all of their staff to death. Aiye won ma baje ni. Koni da fun iyalaya IKEDC. Ogun lo ma pa gbogbo won. Sanpona lo ma pa awon oga won. Aiyelala lo ma yi won lorun.

I pay between 10,000 and 12,000 naira every month for a 3 bedroom flat. They say my Metre is bad, so i am on estimated billing. There is no way Thunder will not strike all their family members. They will never do anything good with the money they are stealing from me. The gods of our land Ogun, Sango, Aiyelala, Obatala, Sanpona, Osun, Oya and Esu Odara will punish them all.

Hahaha....Corporate2020...hope you have not use your Ogun to strike power line o grin....3 days now person never see Nepa light cheesy cheesy
Re: Estimated Billings...Ikeja Electric by udy4real(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Corporate2020:

Hahahahahaha,abeg this curse is too much oooooo but I no blame you,the guys are thieves

(1) (Reply)

.. / Men Quality Turtleneck For #3, 500 / delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.