Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud (32810 Views)

$1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / The King Of Home Equity Fraud: Tobechi Onwuhara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by jaygetta1: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2011
@Pro01: I swear, I just had mouth open. I couldn't even bring myself to read the whole thing, I would have broken my phone in anger. . . .or poked my eyes out to avoid reading rubbish like that ever again! This guy went in on a "Nwude" rant ni sha! Ah! Chei, o ma se o, Nigeria is really finished if this is how people really think!
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by rhymz(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2011
kikuyu1:

GRRRROAAAAN!! Ransocky,Judge dredd,pro01 and rhymz you've reverted to type. Aggressive juvenile mouthiness usually seen among schoolboys. BOOOOO!! to all the emotionally stunted emoboys on this thread.Tell me smth ,son-why is this country miles ahead of yours with only horticulture,maize,dairy,tourism,coffee,tea,sugar,flower and real estate when we have no minerals to speak of? Answer me that ohh brilliant witty philosopher boy! Any of Tobie's butt buddies are also free to answer.
. . .LMAO. . . Dude are you this dense? Like serioisly, you re going to mention Nigeria in thesame breath with Kenya. . Hahaha. . .this is not a contest my dear, go and flex your cellulite muscles in eastern Africa where you can compare notes with chicken economies there. Nigeria and Nigerians are too much competition for dumbo kenyans.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by JudgeDredd: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2011
kikuyu1:

GRRRROAAAAN!! Ransocky,Judge dredd,pro01 and rhymz you've reverted to type. Aggressive juvenile mouthiness usually seen among schoolboys. BOOOOO!! to all the emotionally stunted emoboys on this thread.Tell me smth ,son-why is this country miles ahead of yours with only horticulture,maize,dairy,tourism,coffee,tea,sugar,flower and real estate when we have no minerals to speak of? Answer me that ohh brilliant witty philosopher boy! Any of Tobie's butt buddies are also free to answer.

Even with all the drawbacks presently in Nigeria, the only way Kenya is going to be ahead of this country is if we all fall down DEAD! As for your ill-informed, infantile rant about my character as well as others. . . . I doubt your comprehension skills and also your sanity.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Kadabra05: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2011
shocked PRO1, oga, sir, itk no.1 . could you please tell me what was so wrong with what i have shared? what is my business? if you like pluck ur eyes out, i will not benefit from it, nor will i be the one to loose.why didnt you even break your phone? all this exaggeration, simply because somebody is giving their own opinion of the matter. i mean, is it just me or were you guys not talking about Nwude at some point
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by kikuyu1(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2011
I don't argue,son;am an adult. I only provide information with links and leave it at that. Fyi,you're the one who began chest thumping comparing Naijjaboys to "useless Kenyans." I had posted UNDP statistics on international poverty on another thread but its still relevant:
128. Kenya
129. Bangladesh
130. Ghana
131. Cameroon
132. Myanmar
133. Yemen
134. Benin
135. Madagascar
136. Mauritania
137. Papua New Guinea
138. Nepal
139. Togo
140. Comoros
141. Lesotho
142. Nigeria
143. Uganda
144. Senegal
145. Haiti
146. Angola
147. Djibouti
148. Tanzania (United Republic of)
149. Côte d'Ivoire
150. Zambia
http://hdr.undp.org/en/statistics/
If not for that PEV we had started by a negro named Raila Ojinga, posing as Cote de Ivoire's saviour we'd have been even further along the way to a middle income country.Accept or refute cold hard facts-at the end of the day you're the loser if you chose to fight with logic.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by rhymz(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2011
You are cracking me up with your small talk dude. . LoL. . Kenya seemed ahead of Nigeria in the HDI list because in comparison to the Kenya population,Nigeria's is like 4 times the population of kenya, dont you get it? You numbskull! By the time the other economic indices are calculated against the backdrop of the population and density, obviously smaller countries will seem to do better especially as it relates to human development and governmental policies as it affects them which is what the HDI is all about in the first place-even if the economic profile is small in comparison.
May be I should take on a refresher course on some raw facts since you are itching to bring it up anyway;
Kenya has a population of nearly 39 million people with a land mass area of 224080 sq mi hence the low population density of 174.1 per sq mi. Now compare these figures to Nigeria's more than 150million people with a landmass area of 356667 sq mi hence the very high population density of 426.8 per sq mi. The implication of this is that more people will have to scramble for limited resources in Nigeria than little kenya with a meager 39million people and a huge landmass area to play around with and go on free safaris.
In terms of economic development, even with our unending problems of corruption and mismanagement, Nigeria is still a light years ahead of kenya in all ramifications, good to bad.
Wait let me take you on a ride to Nigeria's EGO-nomics and show you the folly of your dumb attempts at unneccessarily trying to compete.
Kenya's GDP as estimated using the country's PPP is $65.059 billion and the per capita is $1782 which pales in comparison to Nigeria's $374.323billion with a per capita of $2459. Kenya is doing well no doubt especially when you compared to the losers in east Africa but it is folly for you to now take that arrogance and try to shove it across other parts of Africa with way bigger economies, problems and achievements. What you saw on the UN HDI list is a reflection of the impact of Government policies on its citizens development and it is understandable if kenya is some notches ahead of us given your population size and landmass area, even Togo is ahead of us. . . lol. .but dont misconstrue that as Kenya being miles ahead of us in development cos that is laughable. Afterall, Norway is ahead of the US in thesame list, does that make them better than than the US? I bet you are confused now. .lol. . You senile kid from Kenya!
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Ranoscky(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2011
^^ Can't believe you even had the time to sit down and type all that just b'cos of that Kenyan Antelop!
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Kadabra05: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2011
rhymz:

You are cracking me up with your small talk dude. . LoL. . Kenya seemed ahead of Nigeria in the HDI list because in comparison to the Kenya population,Nigeria's is like 4 times the population of kenya, dont you get it? You numbskull! By the time the other economic indices are calculated against the backdrop of the population and density, obviously smaller countries will seem to do better especially as it relates to human development and governmental policies as it affects them which is what the HDI is all about in the first place-even if the economic profile is small in comparison.
May be I should take on a refresher course on some raw facts since you are itching to bring it up anyway;
Kenya has a population of nearly 39 million people with a land mass area of 224080 sq mi hence the low population density of 174.1 per sq mi. Now compare these figures to Nigeria's more than 150million people with a landmass area of 356667 sq mi hence the very high population density of 426.8 per sq mi. The implication of this is that more people will have to scramble for limited resources in Nigeria than little kenya with a meager 39million people and a huge landmass area to play around with and go on free safaris.
In terms of economic development, even with our unending problems of corruption and mismanagement, Nigeria is still a light years ahead of kenya in all ramifications, good to bad.
Wait let me take you on a ride to Nigeria's EGO-nomics and show you the folly of your dumb attempts at unneccessarily trying to compete.
Kenya's GDP as estimated using the country's PPP is $65.059 billion and the per capita is $1782 which pales in comparison to Nigeria's $374.323billion with a per capita of $2459. Kenya is doing well no doubt especially when you compared to the losers in east Africa but it is folly for you to now take that arrogance and try to shove it across other parts of Africa with way bigger economies, problems and achievements. What you saw on the UN HDI list is a reflection of the impact of Government policies on its citizens development and it is understandable if kenya is some notches ahead of us given your population size and landmass area, even Togo is ahead of us. . . lol. .but dont misconstrue that as Kenya being miles ahead of us in development cos that is laughable. Afterall, Norway is ahead of the US in thesame list, does that make them better than than the US? I bet you are confused now. .lol. . You senile kid from Kenya!

that is CORRECT. c, this kenya warrior, just stop trying to show ur unintelligent skills, cause its really getting u no where. ah, remember, na 4 nigerian network wa day oh, dont start comparing Kenya to Nigeria.

Ranoscky:

^^ Can't believe you even had the time to sit down and type all that just b'cos of that Kenyan Antelop!

u r right. rhymz, dont be wasting ur time on tis kind of topic. anyway sha, u were only helping the kenyan gain knowledge. grin haha
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by kikuyu1(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2011
I knew you'd respond with heat and angry words-its all hot air. Look,KENYANS didn't invent that HDI list,which if you'd bothered to read goes beyond mere GDP figures in finding the real state of a country's development. It examines a whole host of issues like access to health care,water,education and child morbidity which are mutually reinforcing factors defining national development more accurately than mere GDP.
You so love to throw your weight around but according to the same UNDP list Benin,Ghana and Cameroon are ahead of you-why
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by 190: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2011
Ivynwa:

Baby if we all join them, you may wake up tommorrow to discover that all you have toiled for and saved in some bank is gone. Let us heal our world and make it a better place like Michael sang.

Oh me Lord! Fstranger! You sure is the original  BMF!
Big Meech,
Larry Hoover
Whippin' work, hallelujah
One nation
--------------
Ivynwa sings on as she leaves the thread
grin grin cool grin grin

STOP QUOTING MY SONG!! angry angry
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by rhymz(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2011
kikuyu1:

I knew you'd respond with heat and angry words-its all hot air. Look,KENYANS didn't invent that HDI list,which if you'd bothered to read goes beyond mere GDP figures in finding the real state of a country's development. It examines a whole host of issues like access to health care,water,education and child morbidity which are mutually reinforcing factors defining national development more accurately than mere GDP.
You so love to throw your weight around but according to the same UNDP list Benin,Ghana and Cameroon are ahead of you-why
. . . How old are you again u kenya riff-raff, you seem to be overwhelmed by your un-intelligence. If you want to discuss facts then lay them flat and lets talk about it. Making vague quotations and stooopid claims do not prove anything, come with your statistical facts, where are your figures etc, dont sit in front of ur monitor and spew hokum. You are a kid trying to argue with somebody that know way better and has travelled well than you can ever do. Anyway, this is my last post to you until you come up with facts and figures to back up your claim, if you cant then I will leave you to keep throwing stooopid childish tantrums.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Kadabra05: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2011
Look!! shocked Kikuyu, or kenya, whatever ur name is. i have an idea for you. one that will really save you from all the blast ur receiving right now. You seem to me like a kid, trying to have an adults political conversation, but obviously, ur failing. maybe ur just trying to learn from us. Go and learn more regarding geography ( MAKE SURE U STUDY ABOUT KENYA WELL WELL OH shocked), and provide the evidence for ur undeveloped argument. UR ARGUMENT IS UNINTELLIGENT, AND LIKE RHYMZ SAID UR PROVING NO POINT. stop trying to stupidly defend urself by bringing benin, ghana and cameroon into this, because this argument is between kenya and nigeria. Please just face ur un-intelligence in kenya; don't even bring it to a network like this cause its not worth it. you know why? no one will listen to you.
I rest my case now with you and hope that this will been helpful to you
Bye
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by AndreUweh(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2011
@The moderators: This thread belongs to the crime section.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Kadabra05: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
Hehe. i know it does. thats whats one thing i like about this place, the thraeds always change topic half way through. lol grin
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by kikuyu1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2011
The best way to respond to all that !sh is to pick out the heart of it:
If you want to discuss facts then lay them flat and lets talk about it. Making vague quotations and stooopid claims do not prove anything, come with your statistical facts, where are your figures etc, dont sit in front of your monitor and spew hokum. You are a kid trying to argue with somebody that know way better and has travelled well than you can ever do.
Those UNDP statistics I quoted are incontrovertible. They're compiled by experienced field workers, pored over correlated,extrapolated and further studied by a multi organisational team of analysts before being forwarded to the UNDP where they are still questioned further;before being released.
So when they put us and most of W.Africa ahead of you and you reject their findings, lets hear your own figures,ohh wise philosopher-king Naijjaboy.
Btw,here's a free life lesson,I can't remember who said it first: "It is no function of truth that it must be comforting."
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by MariaP: 4:47am On Sep 25, 2011
incredible shocked shocked
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
His facebook fan page

Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by MansaPiye: 6:30am On Dec 07, 2015
Igbo this, Igbo that. Who's been running Nigeria to the ground since 1966? Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba! They've ensured that Nigeria remains underdeveloped. On top of that, Yorubas have learnt to use religion to make millions. While Hausa's take as much oil as possible from Naija Delta. We Igbos have to find a way to make it. We do business and use our brain.
Igbos are not the only ones who do 419 but they're the most successful at it. Imagine defrauding a bank and using the money to own 40% of union bank, establishing businesses and developing Nigeria. That's why they get chieftaincy titles not because of fraud.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Ndipe(m): 1:59am On Aug 02, 2016
Biscute:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]@ Ndipe tell us something good,, if you are not a scammar or a fraudster how did you discover Tebechi Onwuhara and co.[/font]

Press reports.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate / Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo / "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.