Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud (32808 Views)

$1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / The King Of Home Equity Fraud: Tobechi Onwuhara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by maxtop(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2011
THESE OUR IBO GUYS WILL NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME, IGBO KWENU ! NA WE DEY RULE grin grin
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2011
chamber2:

And who says u r any better? Is it not the corruption of the yurobas and hausas  that held Nigeria down for over 5 decades now,thereby forcing the youths to take to crime? Where is Abacha's looth,OBJ your brother held it to himself.

You should be ashamed.
As if your people would have turned Nigeria into Dubai if they have been at the topmost position of leadership ?
osisikanku,your kin will have the same excuse to give to God;blaming obj for his wayward live.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2011
Intrepid!:

You are a motherfucking inbred not-so-smart person. bleep you and your bleeping tribalistic sentiments. You suppose thank your Creator say you no talk this rubbish for my front, na die you for die!
ode

have you checked the homepage ? grin
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Afam4eva(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

ode

Fool! Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. Everything about life to you is tribal. Tribal beast of no nation.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Intrepid1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2011
As if your people would have turned Nigeria into Dubai if they have been at the topmost position of leadership ? Huh
osisikanku,your kin will have the same excuse to give to God;blaming obj for his wayward live.

You are still a retarded, semen-slurping, incest-indulging bastard.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by suxes2005(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2011
Rubbish una don dey fight again,
Una crime sef pass d guy own

Mtcheeeeeewwwww
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

ode

Ol' boy, you no dey ever tire? Do you only eat and sleep tribalism? Life must be really miserable for people like you and getting forward in life must be a heavy task for you.

Sorry for the pains you must be going through due to accumulated tribalistic thoughts because it must really hurt carrying such around,
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by DoubleN(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
Just finished reading the entire article on CNN, all i can say is 'I no fit Shout'!!! $25,000 bounty on his head?
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by dayokanu(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2011
wow
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by chamber2(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2011
As if your people would have turned Nigeria into Dubai if they have been at the topmost position of leadership ? Huh

I wonder why people are wasting their time on this nihilist. Its almost dinner time,i hope by the time his mother comes back he will be on his way to the kitchen and then we will have nothing to worry about him anymore.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by mrkoma2012: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
Despite all the proceeds from his criminal activities, this dude couldnt stop himself chei na wa 4 some people ooooo
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
Bandit C.:

Ol' boy, you no dey ever tire? Do you only eat and sleep tribalism? Life must be really miserable for people like you and getting forward in life must be a heavy task for you.

Sorry for the pains you must be going through due to accumulated tribalistic thoughts because it must really hurt carrying such around,
check the homepage and spare me this rubbish abi na me post the thread there ?
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by chamber2(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
Despite all the proceeds from his criminal activities, this dude couldnt stop himself chei na wa 4 some people ooooo

Thats exactly my concern.The dude made his money and then started living on frivolities,buying expensive houses and all those shit. I am sure it was greed tht led to his exposure.

I still wonder y the US banks are this porous that anyone can get in and out at will. There is so many of this kind of scam going on on daily basis.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2011
suxes2005:

Rubbish una don dey fight again,
Una crime sef pass d guy own

Mtcheeeeeewwwww

grin
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by sweetguy10(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
This same Old story mschew I read this lots of years back with the same guy's name and pics . God knows what made them bring the story up again . These things he did were very easy years back when banks in the usa knows little about security . The guy is probably living somewhere in Nigeria now and might have forgotten he did all these gan self , Old story , CNN sucks
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by KaluAkanu: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
More props to this man.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by buzugee(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
not impressed. all you need to pull this off is complete and total lack of fear. thats all i give him credit for. 'lack of fear'. i have met people in england and america who do the same things he did. nothing extra-ordinary about it. and he will definitely be caught. all the authorities have to do is to increase the sum of money that the person who gives info leading to his arrest will get (increase it to 1 million dollars). i bet you he will be smoked out in a minute by his own brother sef. this story is very old by the way.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by buzugee(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2011
matt cox did the same crime. dude is in jail now for nearly 40 years. thats what awaits tobechi when caught. http://classic.cnbc.com/id/26890320/
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by kettykin: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2011
His ingenuity could have been channelled else where creating idea driven outfits and businesses, he is not worse than the bank CEOs of the distressed bank. On one hand his smartness is remarkable , for those who think other wise if most of the nigerian yahoo boys where in his shoes they would have been caught long ago may be after the first few deals.

Less smart people steal from their countries asset through stuff like NPA deals, Haliburton and shell bribes and from diverting publice funds meant to provide electricity and good roads for the country and bank the money overseas but this smart chap stole from overseas bank and invested part of the loot in his country.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2011
Abeg, one of his state politicians were helping him out jare. In due time, we shall know the true facts lipsrsealed
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by AnEnigma(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2011
Master Tobe Thou Art great !
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by nduchucks: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2011
Are you people idolizing and glorfying these dispicable criinal activities? Do you know home many lives were ruined, including those of Nigerians by the identity thefts and financial crimes perpetrated by these low lifes?

I hope they are caught and subsequently stoned. Barawo banza.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by jason123: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2011
ndu_chucks:

[b]Are you people idolizing and glorfying these dispicable criinal activitie[/b]s? Do you know home many lives were ruined, including those of Nigerians by the identity thefts and financial crimes perpetrated by these low lifes?

That is exactly what is happening! SMDH!!!
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by MaiSuya(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2011
just read the article myself

all i can say is, that's one[i] damn smart baztard![/i]  grin
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by AnEnigma(m): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2011
Master Tobe Thou Art great !
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by suxes2005(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

grin

Say somtin now
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by ekubear1: 12:22am On Jan 27, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Are you people idolizing and glorfying these dispicable criinal activities? Do you know home many lives were ruined, including those of Nigerians by the identity thefts and financial crimes perpetrated by these low lifes?

In no way am I trying to idolize or glorify what he did. Just pointing out how tough it is to do what he did. Not even 1 in 1000 people could do it, I think.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by T9ksy(m): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2011
I can only thank my creator that he did not give me the capability to indulge in such great deception.
Am not that desperate to create a "thunderstorm"!

At least, when i go to bed, i do so with both eyes shut.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Lanrefemi: 5:00am On Jan 27, 2011
It is sad to see people glorifying and even seeing this Tobechi guy as a hero, he's not!

There are lots of nigerians in diaspora over the years that have achieved and risen to the top in their chosen endeavour; medicine,academics,banking etc, but unfortunately it is nigerians like this (Tobechi) that is rubbing mud on their achievement
and tarnishing the image of the country.

They view nigerians abroad now with suspicion all the time! which is very embarassing, even most of the time nigerians with good characters are treated like rogues and thieves abroad, just because of people like tobechi! A statistics came out last year here in the uk that 89% of nigerians in uk prisons are there because of scam and fraud! na cause!
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by SEFAGO(m): 5:30am On Jan 27, 2011
In no way am I trying to idolize or glorify what he did. Just pointing out how tough it is to do what he did. Not even 1 in 1000 people could do it, I think.

Maybe 1 in a 1000 in sheltered America. When I was in secondary school, i knew kids age 14 who used to generate credit card numbers from an online site and use the card to buy stuff to be sent to Nigeria. This was till every retailer stopped shipping things to Nigeria. If these guys have the opportunity to get into the West, they would make this guy probably look like an amateur at
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by fstranger1: 5:31am On Jan 27, 2011
SEFAGO:

Maybe 1 in a 1000 in sheltered America. When I was in secondary school, i knew kids age 14 who used to generate credit card numbers from an online site and use the card to buy stuff to be sent to Nigeria. This was till every retailer stopped shipping things to Nigeria. If these guys have the opportunity to get into the West, they would make this guy probably look like an amateur at

You are so full of it

Was there internet in Nigeria when you were 14?

Seriously, what year are we talking about?
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by SEFAGO(m): 5:40am On Jan 27, 2011
Was there internet in Nigeria when you were 14?

Yes, there was. In general most students I knew would camp in cybercafes either watching p/o/rn undecided, or doing online scams. Yes they started doing it from age 14, and not just them but a lot of students in the area. Its really not that hard- you should be aware that when the internet started most information that was transmitted was not that secure, and kind of leaves a trace in cyberspace. These guys would spend hours inputting different numbers and expiration dates on Amazon and ebay

You are so full of it

I have decided to make a new month resolution not to boast online or to flame people and be generally courteous. however there are still a couple of days left till february. So, dont tempt me . . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu / Buhari Orders Mass Sackings At Budget Office / Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.