Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (21555 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by KosiGee(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

Oga abeg, i take god beg you, please this thread is so important, no matter how mouth sweet you reach, please do not derail this thread

I am sensitive and allergic to misinformation, miseducation, fake ‘acada’ people or inept individuals who abuse the word research.

Myths and legends abound, there’s nothing wrong in immersing ourselves in them.

They are entertaining but problem arises when some overzealous person attempts to twist and present them as facts. That is very wrong...now expanding on existing fables and mixing and linking them up with Igbo isn’t very nice.

We had excellent craftsmen. My grand father was a great blacksmith. His contemporaries did well using the resources available to them to create amazing works. If these were all well preserved and kept in the museums, they would’ve been tourist delights and they would’ve been great for history, engineering and science enthusiasts. They were really creative...if someone wakes up, comes across some of these and attribute the beauty and creativity to some beings from outer space, that will definitely offend someone like me.

Just to add....before I made the first comment,I had this song/tune/music in my head, I was humming it and thought that if I was a Don Jazzy, Q Tip, Dre, Pete Rock or the P squares, I would’ve had some beat that’ll probably be on everyone’s pod, iTunes. It was really good but I didn’t know how to save and turn them into beats....I was pissed off reading the post, slept off and now the tune has disappeared...

Sorry to bother you, people with talent work extra hard and that’s the result that you see today. One moment it comes, hit you...could be writing...a word, phrase, joke or story...it hits you, knock on your door, it could even be expression from a bus conductor....great authors would rise, pick up the pen and note, laptop...type and write those in...musicians and producers will jump out of bed, record and preserve those beautiful tunes, hooks, could be sound from a keke engine or rain on an aluminium roof.etc...designers will make that sketch.

Those woodworks and carvings were done by geniuses who went the extra mile, they put in more efforts, time and energy to produce what you saw there.
There is no limit to the human mind.

Conclusion ...Wood carvings presented here are no evidence of extra terrestrial beings contact with umu Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2020
my2chains:
Please op continue,
i am really loving this thread,

beacause i have been wondering how come this world came to be?

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth,

and the earth was without form or void,
God said let there be light and there was light!

This is what i just dont understand here,

i have been really trying to copy God on this last phrase,

sometimes i do say let there be light and nothing happens,

so i began to wonder how God did bring his own light,

its maybe he had another source of light he have seen somewhere,

because someone will not just stay and say let there be light for no reason,

and the thing is that he must have brought that mechanism along with him when he came to earth,

thats why they said life on earth in general was related to that great big bang explosion,

the big bang exploded and brought forth so many elements and chemicals that in which the lord God used in creating humans and all other things he created,

this our creator is far more advanced in knowlegde to know it will happen like this,

now am begining to wonder why is that when ever you visit a juju priest for success in business,

they would first of all check if you are really destined to be rich or not,

if you are not destined or not lucky enough,
they would tell you to make a sacrifice,

and this sacrifice will now be the one to open doors for you.

To tell you there are spiritual thing our eyes can never ever see and understand

please op continue because am really loving this thread,

there is indeed a God the creator

True talk baba...
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by TheSourcerer: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:

In a bizzare twist I just found out that nsibidi look very identical to Chinese language Mandarin. Hmmm
I'm going to dig deep tonight. More research to come. Thanks a lot for your contribution
you are doing great , I never knew we were visited per day , but thought we are Spawns ofAliens ,
The popular 'reptulian race 'still exist even today , I'm an Atheist but you do have a point
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Sailorsoldier1: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

Bro even the US navy released some UFO sightings sometime this year,
These beings are real. Only an ignorant mind will say its a lie
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2020
KosiGee:

I am sensitive and allergic to misinformation, miseducation, fake ‘acada’ people or inept individuals who abuse the word research.

Myths and legends abound, there’s nothing wrong in immersing ourselves in them.

They are entertaining but problem arises when some overzealous person attempts to twist and present them as facts. That is very wrong...now expanding on existing fables and mixing and linking them up with Igbo isn’t very nice.

We had excellent craftsmen. My grand father was a great blacksmith. His contemporaries did well using the resources available to them to create amazing works. If these were all well preserved and kept in the museums, they would’ve been tourist delights and they would’ve been great for history, engineering and science enthusiasts. They were really creative...if someone wakes up, comes across some of these and attribute the beauty and creativity to some beings from outer space, that will definitely offend someone like me.

Just to add....before I made the first comment,I had this song/tune/music in my head, I was humming it and thought that if I was a Don Jazzy, Q Tip, Dre, Pete Rock or the P squares, I would’ve had some beat that’ll probably be on everyone’s pod, iTunes. It was really good but I don’t know how to save and turn them into beats....I was pissed off reading the post, slept off and now the tune has disappeared...

Sorry to bother you, people with talent work extra hard and that’s the result to you see today. One moment it comes, hit you...could be writing...a word, phrase, joke or story...it hits you, knock on your door....great authors would rise, pick up the pen and note, laptop...typed and write those in...musicians and producers will jump out of bed, record and preserve those beautiful tunes, hooks etc...designers will make that sketch.

Those woodworks and carvings were done by geniuses who went the extra mile, they put in more efforts, time and energy to produce what you saw there.
There is no limit to the human mind.

Conclusion ...Wood carvings presented here are no evidence of extra terrestrial beings contact with umu Igbo.

Boss i fully understand you... But what the OP emphasizes on is beyond wood carvings and blacksmith stuff..
Kindly visit this channel on YouTube "HISTORY" watch objectively...
There are so many unexplained things in this world, one that caught my eyes is the alintora caves in India... Over 400,000 tons of rocks were excavated to build an underground cave, in about 18 years... How humanly possible is this? How about the fact that there are no traces anywhere of these rocks... Across civilizations, there are distinct similarities between how deities were represented by locals... My eyes have indeed opened, there are so many artifacts that shows so much about interactions with extraterrestrials...
How about the 3rd eye and why its very symbolic and looks exactly like the thalamus, how did the ancient Egyptians build pyramids that aligned with the starts...
There are caves carved from rocks thousands of feet in the Himalayas...how the incas build such magnificent city at such altitude? How about the stonehenge in England, so many ancient monumentz that defy logic... And these were built hundreds and thousands of years ago...

5 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
These beings are real. Only an ignorant mind will say its a lie

As in eeeh, this is definitely the age of awakening... Our world is very mysterious...

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by TheSourcerer: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Makes Sense when you think about people always believing God lives in the sky
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by rationalhuman(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Have you seen those caves?
If you would have visited that tourist place you wouldn't write this fantasy. Caves are near to Mumbai Metro City. You can clearly see its made by Chisels and Hands, They were very good in Mathematics, Geometry and calculations thus it was possible for them, There are thousands of Nigerians live in nearby suburbs , ask anyone to validate.

Busan24:

Boss i fully understand you... But what the OP emphasizes on is beyond wood carvings and blacksmith stuff..
There are so many unexplained things in this world, one that caught my eyes is the alintora caves in India... Over 400,000 tons of rocks were excavated to build an underground cave, in about 18 years... How humanly possible is this? How about the fact that there are no traces anywhere of these rocks... Across civilizations, there are distinct similarities between how deities were represented by locals... My eyes have indeed opened, there are so many artifacts that shows so much about interactions with extraterrestrials...
How about the 3rd eye and why its very symbolic and looks exactly like the thalamus, how did the ancient Egyptians build pyramids that aligned with the starts...
There are caves carved from rocks thousands of feet in the Himalayas...how the incas build such magnificent city at such altitude? How about the stonehenge in England, so many ancient monumentz that defy logic... And these were built hundreds and thousands of years ago...
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 7:41am On Jun 16, 2020
rationalhuman:
Have you seen those caves?
If you would have visited that tourist place you wouldn't write this fantasy. Caves are near to Mumbai Metro City. You can clearly see its made by Chisels and Hands, They were very good in Mathematics, Geometry and calculations thus it was possible for them, There are thousands of Nigerians live in nearby suburbs , ask anyone to validate.

I have not visited bro... I'm just piecing a whole lot of info together.... And from my findings about that magnificent cave and other epic structures of the ancient world, it points out to the fact that there are deep mysteries behind most of these things.... Mathematics and Geometry to such precision some hundreds of years ago is mind blowing.... India is a very deep spiritual place, there is so much about Hindustan...

5 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Richnerd69: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:
because (Moses staff in the Bible is just an alien technology that was given to him by Yahweh who is a good alien being that helped isrealites out of Egypt and providing for them in the wilderness.)

The problem is that when this aliens left us, we decided to abuse this magic using it for selfish reasons to win war. So it had to be hidden so as it won't get into the wrong hands

I must commend ur findings , tho they aren't new. But the staff or rod of Moses was owned by Moses and it wasn't given to him by any alien. Please stop misleading people with this kind of tale. It's clear you don't know what you're preaching. There is a physical world and there's a spiritual world, the universe we live in is physical which we share with other extraterrestrial beings we call 'aliens', yes , they might have visited us , which also means they are light years ahead of us in technological advancements and also possessing higher level intellects.

Yahweh is quantum, he resides in a spiritual universe and He is not an alien, which makes him divine.

Yes, there are aliens and we are not alone in this gigantic universe. It's totally impossible for us to be alone when there are billions of galaxies and ours is just like a spec of dust or grain of sand in the desert.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 7:49am On Jun 16, 2020
How else can we explain race and the fact that most races of humans are found in a particular region... Blacks, Chinese, Indians, Arabs, Caucasians, Polynesians e..t.c all found in a particular area.. I definitely feel This is a result of creation by different gods who came to our earth...
Its really amazing to think about the different groups of people found all across the world and our distinct uniqueness... And how we ve managed to stay same way for generations...
Definitely some group of people came here and did this... .
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by calex9496(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2020
Felicia i wanna know more
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by KosiGee(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

I am not doubting the possibilities of some paranormal activities. I am not a Thomas, I’m just saying that facts should be separated from fiction.
The problem with some of the thinkings here is that when some things are not well understood, instead of more research and effort to unravel them, we’d go ‘spiritual. That in itself is bad. I’ve visited the Edinburgh castle as I used to go there every August during the Fringe and the military tattoo. It’s amazing. From the Scot monument to the architecture. Someone I worked with in the past is a Druid who goes to the Stone henge with her colleagues. I hope to visit one day.

Not being able to explain some of these at the moment do not make these supernatural.

Someone said that Nsibidi looked like Chinese writing. I didn’t share same view. I think they are very different and has no similarity. I don’t want to sound disrespectful, I just think that we’ve been hyping the nsibidi writing. I see it as mere indulgence of some men who didn’t quite exploit the full potentials of the writings otherwise we would’ve had very ancient manuscripts and literary works much older than Chinua Achebe’s great great grandfathers.

Do paranormals and supernaturals exist? I think so....but wondering how the ancients achieved their technological and engineering feats sometimes can be disrespectful to those great people.
The world and civilisation didn’t start today. I’m sure that someone then imagined a world and life where people would be able to communicate instantly from across thousands of miles separating them or being able to fly like the birds...but while some civilisation discovered, researched and used metals, some didn’t. Those that discovered and worked with metals progressed, they didn’t stop there. They cut rocks, built enduring legacies with them.

We still invite the Chinese to teach us how to mine and purify gold and other minerals. The Greeks used their marbles to build and make artworks, the Europeans cut limestones, used flintstones to build castles.

We didn’t, places like Jos, Plateau should have excellent stone masons but that wasn’t the case. Today we still do not have stone masons in Nigeria.
Ebonyi people didn’t know what to do with their limestones, you’d also expect many riverline people to be excellent ship builders rather than the small canoes used for subsistent fishing.

The less we ponder on the Aztecs, Mayans, Tutankhanmuns and think of developing resources here, the better for us.

5 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Ellora and janta caves in india.
Built around 600 to 1000 CE.

Our problem is that we don't read. When you don't read, u dont do research and will readily accept anything anybody tells you.

Also, integrate yourself a in the culture of people with high IQ and u will see why we are world's apart.

All South East Asian countries believe in aliens and so far they are the most intelligent in the world.

U see that in their dramas( they will rather use aliens to define unusual occurance in a movie or drama than juju)
Yes, their historical dramas will show you how they used magic during those times but you will see the explanation on how the magic came by eg, if U mix a horse dung and carmel tongue, u will get so so and so result unlike ours that still shrouded in mystery.

We are so afraid to look around us and see what has been there for ages. Might say we are very lazy.

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 8:09am On Jun 16, 2020
KosiGee:

I am not doubting the possibilities of some paranormal activities. I am not a Thomas, I’m just saying that facts should be separated from fiction.
The problem with some of the thinkings here is that when some things are not well understood, instead of more research and effort to unravel them, we’d go ‘spiritual. That in itself is bad. I’ve visited the Edinburgh castle as I used to go there every August during the Fringe and the military tattoo. It’s amazing. From the Scot monument to the architecture. Someone I worked with in the past is a Druid who goes to the Stone henge with her colleagues. I hope to visit one day.

Not being able to explain some of these at the moment do not make these supernatural.

Someone said that Nsibidi looked like Chinese writing. I didn’t share same view. I think they are very different and has no similarity. I don’t want to sound disrespectful, I just think that we’ve been hyping the nsibidi writing. I see it as mere indulgence of some men who didn’t quite exploit the full potentials of the writings otherwise we would’ve had very ancient manuscripts and literary works much older than Chinua Achebe’s great great grandfathers.

Do paranormals and supernaturals exist? I think so....but wondering how the ancients achieved their technological and engineering feats sometimes can be disrespectful to those great people.
The world and civilisation didn’t start today. I’m sure that someone then imagined a world and life where people would be able to communicate instantly from across thousands of miles separating them or being able to fly like the birds...but while some civilisation discovered, researched and used metals, some didn’t. Those that discovered and worked with metals progressed, they didn’t stop there. They cut rocks, built enduring legacies with them.

We still invite the Chinese to teach us how to mine and purify gold and other minerals. The Greeks used their marbles to build and make artworks, the Europeans cut limestones, used flintstones to build castles.

We didn’t, places like Jos, Plateau should have excellent stone masons but that wasn’t the case. Today we still do not have stone masons in Nigeria.
Ebonyi people didn’t know what to do with their limestones, you’d also expect many riverline people to be excellent ship builders rather than the small canoes used for subsistent fishing.

The less we ponder on the Aztecs, Mayans, Tutankhanmuns and think of developing resources here, the better for us.

I understand your point bro...
Let's keep. Learning and opening up our horizons...
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2020
sassysure:

Our problem is that we don't read. When you don't read, udont do research and will readily accept anything anybody tells you.

Your point?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

I understand your point bro...
Let's keep. Learning and opening up our horizons...

Yor username is busan. You should be the one explaining all these to people.

You can't get deep into Korean culture or Japanese etc and still reason like an average Nigerian.

We are so mediocre.

Do we even pass through IQ tests in Nigeria?
Not surprised we are what we are now.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

Your point?
Find my point in my answer.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Zaheertyler(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2020
sassysure:

Our problem is that we don't read. When you don't read, u dont do research and will readily accept anything anybody tells you.

Also, integrate yourself a in the culture of people with high IQ and u will see why we are world's apart.

All South East Asian countries believe in aliens and so far they are the most intelligent in the world.

U see that in their dramas( they will rather use aliens to define unusual occurance in a movie or drama than juju)
Yes, their historical dramas will show you how they used magic during those times but you will see the explanation on how the magic came by eg, if U mix a horse dung and carmel tongue, u will get so so and so result unlike ours that still shrouded in mystery.

We are so afraid to look around us and see what has been there for ages. Might say we are very lazy.

Lol..you are funny
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Facts are beginning to unfold...

Brief me more ...

In my opinion can we say Different Aliens visited different Continents , and each came with its own technology advancement. While some Aliens were just been dumb and archaic in their technology. Which was why continents like Africa had encounters with supernatural beings (Aliens) but still yet no improvement. While America, Europe, Asia, Australia had an encounter with a technology advanced Alien.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2020
stinflame:
Facts are beginning to unfold...

Brief me more ...

In my opinion can we say Different Aliens visited different Continents , and each came with its own technology advancement. While some Aliens were just been dumb and archaic in their technology. Which was why continents like Africa had encounters with supernatural beings (Aliens) but still yet no improvement. While America, Europe, Asia, Australia had an encounter with a technology advanced Alien.

True
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2020
sassysure:

Yor username is busan. You should be the one explaining all these to people.

You can't get deep into Korean culture or Japanese etc and still reason like an average Nigerian.

We are so mediocre.

Do we even pass through IQ tests in Nigeria?
Not surprised we are what we are now.

Who be dis one naw this morning....
I made reference to a majestic Indian cave and temple which is incredible considering the period it was built and i attributed this to the said aliens....
State your points if you have a different opinion just as kosigee said people were just super talented back then... Very nice point which is also true... I wonder why u just come dy rant anyhow...
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Guys also refer to the fact that much of the majestic structures of the ancient world were temples and religious stuffs, we see so many huge temples and so much stuffs attributed to these Gods...
Isn't it more likely that once upon a time, these God's worked with men here on earth...
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Please do. And please keep this thread running. Lots of us are interested to know more. If you need data to keep the thread running don't hesitate to ask. Off to bed now. Goodnight cool
You're welcome, I think I should start a thread "Truth Hunters" were I use declassified CIA reports and many other evidence to proof that we are never alone. Thanks for the support
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2020
Richnerd69:

I must commend ur findings , tho they aren't new. But the staff or rod of Moses was owned by Moses and it wasn't given to him by any alien. Please stop misleading people with this kind of tale. It's clear you don't know what you're preaching. There is a physical world and there's a spiritual world, the universe we live in is physical which we share with other extraterrestrial beings we call 'aliens', yes , they might have visited us , which also means they are light years ahead of us in technological advancements and also possessing higher level intellects.

Yahweh is quantum, he resides in a spiritual universe and He is not an alien, which makes him divine.

Yes, there are aliens and we are not alone in this gigantic universe. It's totally impossible for us to be alone when there are billions of galaxies and ours is just like a spec of dust or grain of sand in the desert.
You are quite right about Yawheh did not directly give Moses that staff.
Moses father in-law which is mirams father was a highly respected magician.
He initiated Moses into the ways of occult when Moses fled Egypt after killing an Egyptian.
Just like there are other aliens like Baal a negative alien, Yahweh was a good alien Baal had it's own magic
Yahweh had it's own magic
The battle of who's God is much greater than the other is a recurring theme in the old testament. Same with Moses competing with Egyptian magician to see which God (alien) is much powerful than the other.
Just like world powers U.S.A and Russia competing to prove who is stronger in Syrian war. The usa have their own wepon and technology given to proxy fighters in Syria to battle proxy fighters of Russia.
So Moses was used as a proxy fighter for Yahweh.
It was Yahweh that choose Moses by appearing in a form of a burning bush
It was Yahweh that persuaded Moses to run back to Egypt and free his people.
So in that sense Yahweh equipped Moses with alien technology to use to aide his mission.

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Xmuslim: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2020
As an agnostic. I need to book a space here. Religion folks will not be happy with this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2020
KosiGee:

I thought you were trolling but it seems you believed all these stuffs you typed here. The only proof of your belief in the existence of aliens and their contact with Igbos seem to be the wood carvings! Why didn’t these aliens gift the local chiefs presents carved in marbles or even rocks?
You claimed the aliens gave those presents to the locals but contradict yourself that the locals carved those figures as evidence of what they witnessed!!!

Didn’t it occur to you that the human mind is very creative and that these figures were only products of imaginative minds?

Ben Enwonwu was very creative and his sango was sculpted out of pure imagination same with all his works.

I just can’t tell the type of substance you consumed that triggered these theories you came up with.

I think you were higher than your imaginary friends and visitors when you typed and created this thread. Only someone who ‘teleported’ and had contact with aliens would write the above.
1. Yes the aliens gifted the chiefs with precious alien gifts and technology. Some of this precious marbles, stones and artifacts have been taken by British colonial masters that first came here.
That is why you don't see it today
These items are currently underground protection in the British museum.
Same way a lot of ancient artifacts we're stolen from Egypt in the early 1900's by British archeologists. Some of this artifacts are on display at British museum.
The Egyptian govt. Has been trying for years to recover these artifacts but to no avail.

2. The wood carvings where made by humans. Wood carvings back then is like taking a photo today. If an ancient Igbo man saw an octopus for the first time. He will make a wood carving of the octopus so that anytime he sees the wood carving he remembers the whole experience when he first saw the octopus.
This is done as tribute and for memory. Just like u take a photo for memory purpose so when you look at the photo you remember the experience u had when the photo was taken.

3 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Aliens? undecided lipsrsealed

They were no aliens. Those beings still exist to this day and they are called DEMONS

SO THEY ARE DEMONS "JUST" BECAUSE CHRISTIANITY, A WHITEMAN'S INVENTED BULLSHIT TO CONTROL THE WORLD CALLS IT SO?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Op welcome back....
I ve bn deeply engrossed since i opened this thread... Lets go!!!
Following bumper to bumper
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:
Owing to the brutality of our world today, i long concluded as an agnostics that whoever is in charge of running this planet intervenes little on worldly matters... For those people covering themselves with the blood of Jesus, take a look at ancient history and see the brutality that has been melted out on people and u would know that there is little intervention from the people in charge...
So the explanation of in-fighting between the aliens makes so much sense as to why we have light and darkness...
For everyone coming to talk about Satan as darkness, if we truly Satan exist and Bible account is accurate, wouldn't Satan have long come out to give his own narrative of what happened between him and yahweh?
Thanks my dear, I will read all your questions and reply them accordingly
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Image123(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO THEY ARE DEMONS "JUST" BECAUSE CHRISTIANITY, A WHITEMAN'S INVENTED BULLSHIT TO CONTROL THE WORLD CALLS IT SO?

Christianity called aliens demons? There's even no such word in my bible. What are you lying about today?

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Capsy my man for life cheesy wink

Actually the word Demon is not from christianity. It's originally from the greek word daimon.

The Ancient Greek word daimōn denotes a spirit or divine power, much like the Latin genius or numen. The Greek conception of a daimōn notably appears in the works of Plato, where it describes the divine inspiration of Socrates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Will See Blood Moon Tomorrow From 6:44pm To 9:21pm / World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 / Musk's Neuralink Shows First Brain-chip Patient Playing Online Chess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.