Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Urgent Help Please. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent Help Please. (344 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) / Fraud On My Account, I Need Urgent Help. / Help Please: How Can I Report A Dupe Case To Sss Or EFCC. I have been scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Please. by cosmos2000(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
The government at orile agege precisely at mulero bus top have blindly follow the order of a compliant logged to them against my house by the owner of a church behind my house following the compliant made stating: he stated that my house and other neighbor are disturbing him with our electric generator{maybe noise or air pollution}, he said that the air affected his little child who was sleeping at midnight therefore been rushed to the hospital according to him. he came to my house explaining what happened, he said we should stop the use of generator otherwise he will involved the necessary task force to take action and we adjusted our generator from his compound behind us and atleast add more block to the fences at the backyard to avoid any noise or air pollution from getting there and he still came back to complain and we angrily ignore.
today the LASEPA came to my house on an order based on what the fake pastor of the church who doesn't care for his fellow member attending same church with him behind my house told LASEPA to carry all generator, but thank God all gen were inside except for two that was outside; a bigger one chained to the owner's room and a small one behind the owner's window, the small one was taking and as for the bigger one they insist on cutting the two chains attached to it to take it away, if not for the available neighbor around who are young guys and married men that quarrel with them, they might have cut it or spoil it just to take it away. They said they are coming back for it.
guys please what can we do to avoid this

Lalasticlacla please help push it to the front page.

1 Share

Re: Urgent Help Please. by gambia(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Elders in the house, over to you people.
Re: Urgent Help Please. by StPete: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Generator fumes is really deadly. Find every possible means to move the generators far from his windows. If the tables were turned and u were inhaling the fumes while he was busy enjoying the electricity supply, you won't find it funny
Re: Urgent Help Please. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
But you've the necessary things to make sure the gen is not disturbing him right? then involve the police,
Re: Urgent Help Please. by cosmos2000(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
StPete:
Generator fumes is really deadly. Find every possible means to move the generators far from his windows. If the tables were turned and u were inhaling the fumes while he was busy enjoying the electricity supply, you won't find it funny

is still surprising how a fumes from my compound will flow to the compound behind my house despite adding more block to the backyard fences and morever everybody does't on gen all the time.
Re: Urgent Help Please. by cosmos2000(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Atteraino:
But you've the necessary things to make sure the gen is not disturbing him right? then involve the police,

based on the report from the LG noise pollution was the complain and he said that air is it own problem
He said he want us to carry all generator outside which is not possible to us.

(1) (Reply)

Proposed 500-man Abraka Protest Called Off As Police Returns Extorted One Millio / LASTMA Officials Were Counting The Money Allegedly Extorted From People (video) / Dubai Police Released Hushpuppi Arrest Viral Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.