Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,905 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies (71471 Views)

Abuja Hospital In Search Of Relatives Of An Unconscious Accident Patient (Photo) / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by lacastre: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
I'm still trying to imagine this...
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Racoon(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
shocked Sorry poor baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by johncrested: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
What a sad news
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Geemax(f): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
God!!!! Can't imagine what the mother will be going through right now...RIP baby...May God console the family cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oh my God. This is awful. Hope the mother is somehow comforted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by SweetCunt97(f): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oh my God! I can't begin to imagine the heartbreak and torture she'll go through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Omojudy: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
I was dressing one of my twins last night, she is 4 months old. Set her on the bed to put the towel on the door. On turning back to the bed, the way I screamed ehm!
The baby had rolled to the edge and one leg over the edge.
Na so God save her and most importantly me. Pikin wey i don wait for 13 years after 8 miscarriages then a surrogacy? God forbid.

16 Likes

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by sonofElElyon: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
which one exactly first floor or top floor

terrible tragedy nonetheless... the mother must be devastated... not only has she lost her child, she will also have to deal with the guilt of being the cause...

Islie:

https://punchng.com/baby-falls-from-abuja-hospitals-top-floor-dies/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by peculiar2021(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
OMG..What is this again
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
braveboy64:
The mother, doctors, security.... Infact the management need to be arrested

All of them!!!
Read your comment again slowly... now tell me, you get sense like this?

7 Likes

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Fortissimo502: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nbote:
I can't begin to imagine dat woman's state ryt now.. From one emergency to a major casualty... Why police sef like to feel important sef... Wat do dey want to do with d report? Investigate d baby's death?

Honestly this is why Nigeria remains backward. There are so many questions that can come to mind from a detailed investigation, namely:
1. What if the woman threw the baby?
2. What if there were supposed to be safety features in the building to prevent something like this? I'm honestly wondering how they were so close to a window or whatever opening the baby fell out of.
3. How can something like this be prevented?

Omo the intellectual laziness of Nigerians is really heartbreaking. People will keep dying needless deaths and living substandard lives until they start asking questions and digging for the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Flyemmyrate(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Challant atitudes but i feel for her anyway. May God comfort her
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
This is sad. That woman will be devastated for life.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Chris2863(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
braveboy64:

All of them!!!
Empty human. You also want to comment... Mtcheeew, rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by ofiko123(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sad,RIP to the dead..
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Sholaco: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oh this is terrifying and sad embarassed can't imagine what the parents would be going through now. RIP little one cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Saintdan0421(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jeez, poor baby...hard way to die
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Rip ma

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Bluette(f): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jesu.. Hmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
braveboy64:

All of them!!!

Why??
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by chuggy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Damn.. Speechless. Am tempted to say carelessness but at a time it's just the child's destiny. RIP innocent blood.
Child's destiny how?
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Miznickyb: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
So sad
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by ShitStain(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
I just dey imagine how the woman go take explain to her husband

3 Likes

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Nbote(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Fortissimo502:

Honestly this is why Nigeria remains backward. There are so many questions that can come to mind from a detailed investigation, namely:
1. What if the woman threw the baby?
2. What if there were supposed to be safety features in the building to prevent something like this? I'm honestly wondering how they were so close to a window or whatever opening the baby fell out of.
3. How can something like this be prevented?

Omo the intellectual laziness of Nigerians is really heartbreaking. People will keep dying needless deaths and living substandard lives until they start asking questions and digging for the truth.

Sometimes we want to sound politically correct in dis parts with our opinions and assertions while ignoring d realities on ground
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Kizzygentle: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
chuggy:

Child's destiny how?
It has been pre-destined.
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by braveboy64(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Emeskhalifa:

Why??
For negligence
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by code6968: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
[color=#] 4756420[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola / Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / Meet A Dentist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.