Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies (71472 Views)

Abuja Hospital In Search Of Relatives Of An Unconscious Accident Patient (Photo) / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Yxxx: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
aparatija:
This is a serious carelessness
How careful can one be?

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Lamanii22(f): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
The woman must be crestfallen right now... cry

2 Likes

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by braveboy64(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chris2863:
Empty human. You also want to comment... Mtcheeew, rubbish
Watin this one they say undecided
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Heart bleeds!

My condolence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by espn(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Gee64:
Another care-free mom
Bleep you...you dont even know what it takes to be a mother or what women go through...the baby fell when she was panicking, running to save the baby's life....May GOD bless the mother and give her the fortitude to bear this loss...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by chatinent: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
This news shocked me.

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Chuzoetoh(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chai dis is heartbreaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by martineverest(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Petersamuel8:
The way the baby died is purely an accident and it can happen to anyone

RIP
u think such assumption will be accepted in western world?....the hospital officials,mother etc could land in jail for such mistake

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Adewale1603(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
So painful, i have the full video clip
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Pweetyccee(f): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Very painful death Rip baby �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Galactico4ever(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oh My!There are no words.
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Reference(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
engrjacuzzi:
So sad. The mother of the dead child must be very devastated. What's is the essence of police report even when it was obvious that the baby died in the hospital premises

In the civilised world EVERY death is investigated. Every death has to be explained in detail and until that is done a death certificate will not be issued. And you know what that means. We should try our best to become civilised no matter the structure of our DNA which insists otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Wawelexy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
braveboy64:
The mother, doctors, security.... Infact the management need to be arrested

All of them!!!
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Goalnaldo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lamanii22:
The woman must be crestfallen right now... cry
you this girl. You are fine ooo smiley

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by bsanya(f): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lord please comfort the mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by witworth(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by jikins(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Fortissimo502:

Honestly this is why Nigeria remains backward. There are so many questions that can come to mind from a detailed investigation, namely:
1. What if the woman threw the baby?
2. What if there were supposed to be safety features in the building to prevent something like this? I'm honestly wondering how they were so close to a window or whatever opening the baby fell out of.
3. How can something like this be prevented?

Omo the intellectual laziness of Nigerians is really heartbreaking. People will keep dying needless deaths and living substandard lives until they start asking questions and digging for the truth.

This is so true. While feeling extremely sad of the whole situation we shouldn't just feel sad and go. Steps should be taken to ensure that no one else goes through this through out the country. This should spark a construction revolution in the health sector all round. Safety should be a priority when making buildings like this where emergencies are rampant to minimise or completely eradicate unnecessary deaths.

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by DennisEche(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Why police sef like to feel important sef... Wat do dey want to do with d report? Investigate d baby's death?
De here de speak big grammar, hope you have heard of women throwing and abandoning their new born, pray let you not be a victim.
Na den you go no why police will be involved
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Charisma01: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Damn.. Speechless. Am tempted to say carelessness but at a time it's just the child's destiny. RIP innocent blood.

Garki hospital has a serious design flaw.
The interior has a courtyard with a ramp.
The railings on in the inside of the balcony on all floors are very exposed.
Anyone is at risk of falling over.
In 2014, a feeding bottle fell from the top floor and narrowly missed my head on the ground floor while i was being rolled out on the bed to an ambulance.

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by 3kay945(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
I still cant comprehend cry
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Mkkwh: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
i need to unread...
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Slurity(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
And how will the mother face the husband?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by ochiosa(m): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
O my God imagine the state of mind of this women by now, I pray she has an understanding husband if not she will not no peace in that marriage.

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nbote:
I can't begin to imagine dat woman's state ryt now.. From one emergency to a major casualty... Why police sef like to feel important sef... Wat do dey want to do with d report? Investigate d baby's death? Her carelessness mayb but her state of mind rushing into the emergency aided it

Sometimes we want to sound politically correct in dis parts with our opinions and assertions while ignoring d realities on ground.
PooR BABy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
braveboy64:
The mother, doctors, security.... Infact the management need to be arrested

All of them!!!
CAlm Down. The mother is AlReaDy Going through so much PAin

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Gee64:
Another care-free mom
how?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / Meet A Dentist / King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.