Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat (4602 Views)

10000 AK47 How Much Will It Cost And How Can I Get It Delivered / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? / How To Build A House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by bx1: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
What Is The Estimated Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Atan Ota?
Please Help
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by toyotamuscle: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
I need this

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by kolafolabi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
2 bedroom flat excluding land purchase goes for roughly 3million Naira.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by Larrylarex(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
It depends on the type of interior and finishing you want for it, that's where the main money is spent. You could spend anything from 4-12 million naira or more.
However whatever finishing you use, don't forget to use a bio-digester instead of the conventional soak away. It takes less space, and costs than the conventional soak away. Doesn't breed roaches, doesn't smell, environmental friendly and will serve you up to 25 years before ever needing maintenance

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by bx1: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Thank you

Larrylarex:
It depends on the type of interior and finishing you want for it, that's where the main money is spent. You could spend anything from 4-12 million naira or more.
However whatever finishing you use, don't forget to use a bio-digester instead of the conventional soak away. It takes less space, and costs than the conventional soak away. Doesn't breed roaches, doesn't smell, environmental friendly and will serve you up to 25 years before ever needing maintenance
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
bx1:
Please Help

I would say N6M for average finishing.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by bx1: 12:23am On Jun 16, 2020
segzy14:

I would say N6M for average finishing.

that expensive

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by Analyst01(m): 2:09am On Jun 16, 2020
It's easy to say 3m or less. However, Not all two bedrooms apartments are the same. lot's of things like the room sizes(building size), type of roofing sheets, type of interior/exterior finishing used etc affect the overall cost of the building.

No information has been provided on these.
To have an estimate, the first step is to get a drawing plan with detailed specifications of the interior and exterior finishing. Then you can solicit for a quote from your contractor/engineer/builder or from an independent estimator(for cost control). Below are link to one of my posts that might interest you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5651643/construction-2-bedroom-bungalow-penthouse
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by Akin4sure: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2020
bx1:
Please Help
Could range from 3m to 5m depending on what you want, if you want a real quote, get a drawing and give it to a quantity surveyor for an accurate cost and you could also ask for a materials and labor cost at each stage . I can give you a drawings and an estimate at an affordable price. That is why some client end up fighting there engineer after the engineer gives an amount and the amount spend exceeded the amount given to the engineer.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by bx1: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Akin4sure:

Could range from 3m to 5m depending on what you want, if you want a real quote, get a drawing and give it to a quantity surveyor for an accurate cost and you could also ask for a materials and labor cost at each stage . I can give you a drawings and an estimate at an affordable price. That is why some client end up fighting there engineer after the engineer gives an amount and the amount spend exceeded the amount given to the engineer.

Alright thank you
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by EngrLayo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
That's my card let talk

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by bx1: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
up
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by bx1: 12:42am On Jun 17, 2020
fhdgrfd
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by bx1: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2020
fresdfresdf
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by bx1: 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
tyreyteryt
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by boay(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
bx1:
Please Help

It depends on factors like 1. size and 2. quality of finishes.

You can see one of 6m and another of 3.5m or 3m. However, if you have a design, I can do estimate for you base on your taste. Check my signature
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by boay(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Akin4sure:

I am Quantity Surveyor, check my signature to reach me
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Flat by bx1: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Up

(1) (Reply)

Single Rooms To Let In Kubwa-Abuja(photos) / Make This Happen...own These Properties Now!!! / Why Abuja Property Market Defies Global Economic Meltdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.