Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov (15582 Views)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2020
Gideon283:
START RAPID SELLING WITH FACEBOOK ADS AND CONTEXTUAL ADS

Facebook and Instagram are the most populated social media used by both old and young around the globe and ofcourse in Nigeria … When you hear people say data is life; know they wanna surf the internet to ease boredom share their thoughts and see what’s new – most of which is done on social media.

Facebook Ads

Since you won’t be hawking your imported goods on the road or to your neigbours, neither will you tell anyone physically to buy your goods – Facebook is your market base to sell your imported goods. With Facebook, you can reach any number of audience you wish in a day base on your Ads budget and sell fast.

How To Setup Facebook Ads

All Ads runs on Facebook page – so before you’ll be able to run Ads on Facebook, you need to create a Facebook business page which the Ads will run on and you’ll manage the Ads from your page’s Ads account manager.

If you’re selling cosmetics, choose a page name that will suite the cosmetics product and choose skip where you have enter website, upload the image of the product you’re selling as the page’s profile picture then create the page.

After creating your business page, next is to make your first post on your page.

Anyone can run this business with a mobile phone but for best result and easy navigation, use your PC to create the page, make your post and run Ads …

For instance; you wanna sell the waist trainer; go to your whatsApp and type exactly what you see in the screenshot below on your WhatsApp, copy and paste it in your Facebook page and i.e use it to create a post on your Facebook page and upload the Waist trainer video (after downloading it with Nova downloader) with the post and create a post on your Facebook page …

This is the link to the waist trainer video on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=114010600287345&id=102241914797547

To download the waist trainer video on the Facebook page above, 1st go to play store to download Nova downloader, it looks like the icon in the screenshot below; after downloading Nova downloader, click on the Facebook page link I sent above and copy the link and paste it in Nova downloader app, allow it to load then click on the Video and let it play few seconds, then you’ll see a red arrow button pointing downward, click on the arrow and download the video … after downloading the video, go to your page and create a 1st post on your page by typing exactly what in the screenshot below as the product description and paste it in your Facebook page and upload the video along side the product description simultaneously on your page, then view it to see how it looks like…

it should look exactly the way it is in the link above else you didn’t do it right.

Good morning.

Assignment for those that are following:

Create your Facebook page, let your page name be something related to women fitness. Download the Facebook Ads video through the link above as stated here, Use the exact product description in the Facebook Ads post above, upload the video and description to make the first post on your page.

Another person can do same for that of the TLM product.

Send the link here for me to vet your page.

See you ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Op you are doing a good job pls can you explains the difference quoted prices of a product
NGN 387.50 - NGN 1,937.50
Min. Order
1 Box
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by phellycia2013(f): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gideon283:

Good morning.

Create your Facebook page, let your page name be something related to women fitness. Download the Facebook Ads video through the link above as stated here, Use the exact product description in the Facebook Ads post above, upload the video and description to make the first post on your page.

See you ...

Am super impressed. Thank you for your class
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by phellycia2013(f): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gideon283:

Good morning.

See you ...
Done my assignment o

https://www.facebook.com/2008805386016316/posts/2736695409893973/?app=fbl
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Duchaello(f): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gideon283:

Good morning.

See you ...

Thank you so much for this vital information Sir�

Here's my own link

https://www.facebook.com/pg/phedaolowo/community/
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
sir what will u say about flat tummy tea
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by ProdigyConsults(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bros, I have read every single thing posted on this thread and I must commend you for this awesome work you are doing. God bless your hustle Sir.

Me I go chat you up personally this coming week to start up this hustle abeg. Your rivers shall never run dry in the mighty name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
Op you are doing a good job pls can you explains the difference quoted prices of a product
NGN 387.50 - NGN 1,937.50
Min. Order
1 Box

For instance, If you're to buy 1 piece of the product in the screenshot below + exchange charges, you'll pay N3,681.25 (sometimes seller won't want to sell a piece), but if you're to purchase from 20 pieces and above, you'll pay N2,286.25 which is the starting price.

1 Like

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gideon283:

For instance, If you're to buy 1 piece of the product in the screenshot below + exchange charges, you'll pay N3,681.25 (sometimes seller won't want to sell a piece), but if you're to purchase from 20 pieces and above, you'll pay N2,286.25 which is the starting price.
sir what will u say about flat tummy tea. is it highly profitable?
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
banjo022:
sir what will u say about flat tummy tea. is it highly profitable?

No, it won't sell much and the profit margin is usually slim
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
phellycia2013:

Done my assignment o

https://www.facebook.com/2008805386016316/posts/2736695409893973/?app=fbl

What you're omitting here are:

1. The product video: download the waist trainer video from the Facebook link I sent above using Nova downloader

2. The product description: type the description exactly as shown in the Facebook link I sent on your WhatsApp; because there you can add emoji

3. Create a post on your Facebook page by Copying the description, and upload it with the video you just downloaded at a time.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Duchaello:

Thank you so much for this vital information Sir�

Here's my own link

https://www.facebook.com/pg/phedaolowo/community/

OK .. Nice page; create a product post on your page as stated above...
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
What make product sells faster is
A well sales copy
A well converting landing page
And video use for running your advert

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Components of A Good Ads

1. The product you are selling: People have to be interested in your product before they can react or take action on your Facebook Ads post. You may not make much sales if you’re not selling a product that’ll solve a problem or enhance human look (beauty/fashion)… This is the reason why only hot-in-demand products and products that have been tested to make sales should be advertised on Facebook: Following this simple tips can get every right for you in this business.

2. The video used for your Ads; Remember I said that only video Ads brings a favorable result in any form of Ads – it has been tested and proven to do better than picture Ads.
Another thing is – Is your video intriguing or boring? If your video is boring; it”ll not give your audience the pressure to click on your Ads post or make reactions on it. Better e.g from the link to the waist trainer page I sent above, hope you see how intriguing it is?

3. Gender: If you’re specializing in women dominating products, you have to choose women only to see your Ads, and never put both gender or men; what will men need products on beauty niche for? Even in the health niche, choose women only because women are proven to patronize most online product EXCEPT in the technology niche like car intelligent parts where you have to choose *men only* and remember that their age must be at least 29 and above ...

4. Interests: This refer to the category of people that should have interest in what you're selling. For instance; if your are selling cosmetics or beauty product for the women niche, your interests should be:

Typed like the following in your audience interests:
Cosmetics, Beauty, Soap, Melanin, Cleanser, Personal care, Girl, Sunscreen, Woman, Cream, Natural product, Ageing, Health & wellness, Moisturizer, Face, Facial, Online shopping, Skin, Clog, Self-esteem, Beautiful Skin, Lotion, Anti-aging cream, Natural skin care, Organic product, SkinWhite and Skin care ..

Make sure it show exactly like the screenshot below if you are using your mobile phone to setup the Ads;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
But you don’t have to worry about all these interests if you’re using your PC; you just have to mark all the categories (as shown in the screenshot below) in the categories box and choose “women only” as your gender… This way, only those interested in your product will react to your Ads. Therefore, with these interests, Facebook pushes the product of categories of persons that have interest in the aforementioned ...

5. Age: The age of people who see your Ads matter because in Nigeria, only a certain age of like 28 to 32 and above could be financially capable to pay for your product so you'll have to enter a minimum age of 29 years and above ... This is from my experience though.

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Shytreasure(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Please, as regards the Facebook Adds, is the total number of people who will see the advert limited to the number of friends an individual have?
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Amsayvour2016(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good evening sir this is my facebook link https://web.facebook.com/Buy-Original-Neoprene-Slimming-Waist-Trainer-Belt-109700677459286/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARCoOSJQwce0v8rWFNAKUNaHpySjT-Z5HrF3oHr6XLE1pPRNK_-2JjLJrYwVlvNz0gyxzSzpX4PTd5VE
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by stephen90(m): 4:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Hello good thread and nice write up my quick question is can I register for gig pod in Anambra state I reside in Anambra. How do I source out for hot in demand products just like you mentioned few in the beginning of this thread.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Olawrites: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2020
God bless you op..nice one!
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gideon283:

Thumb up bro I get some product I didn't find in China but in Holland( 420 shop )and the firm said they don't ships to Africa but Europe what can I do
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by david102(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
The procurement agent talked about "commitment fee" is there any thing like that
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Sandor2: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Are these products you are marketing here selling well? Because I remember people In your last thread that bought what you recommended and couldn’t sell them on jumia .... They came on nairaland to beg people to buy . Facebook ads is not cheap.

How do you find the trendy products or products that sell?

Please don’t just collect money n regurgitate stuff
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Shytreasure:
Please, as regards the Facebook Adds, is the total number of people who will see the advert limited to the number of friends an individual have?

Your number of friends has nothing to do with the total number of persons who sees your Ads, so long as you've been using your Facebook account for more than a year.

What affects the number of persons that sees your Ads is your Ads budget. You're Ads budget need to be up to 5k and above with an intriguing video for people to react to your Ads post. I have talk about components of a good Ads above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Zealoy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gideon283:
I’m posting all these proves so you’ll confirm this isn’t fabricated but it had been tested and proved working. Your price tag shouldn’t be less than N17,000 else more than, and let your post be exactly as shown in the screenshot below:
facebook dont like such words, excessive fat they can reject or flag your ads because of that
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Amsayvour2016:
Good evening sir this is my facebook link https://web.facebook.com/Buy-Original-Neoprene-Slimming-Waist-Trainer-Belt-109700677459286/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARCoOSJQwce0v8rWFNAKUNaHpySjT-Z5HrF3oHr6XLE1pPRNK_-2JjLJrYwVlvNz0gyxzSzpX4PTd5VE

Somethings is wrong here ... No video and your description isn't well arranged.

Gideon283:

What you're omitting here are:

1. The product video: download the waist trainer video from the Facebook link I sent above using Nova downloader

2. The product description: type the description exactly as shown in the Facebook link I sent on your WhatsApp; because there you can add emoji

3. Create a post on your Facebook page by Copying the description, and upload it with the video you just downloaded at a time.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Thumb up bro I get some product I didn't find in China but in Holland( 420 shop )and the firm said they don't ships to Africa but Europe what can I do

Send it to China warehouse before shipping it down to Lagos. You can use ICOM Logistics.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
david102:
The procurement agent talked about "commitment fee" is there any thing like that

Have you thought why it is very expensive to use Chrisvicmall? Because they take the security and safety of your goods as a priority.

I remember sometimes early this year, someone imported two customized foreign TV table worth more than a million naira through our company, and sent the full payment at once that was because he believed in the safety of his goods till it reaches his destination without delay or excuses. So paying this fee to a reputable company to do their processing shouldn't be a big deal.

And as we promise you that cargo shipping takes 7 to 10 days, after successful procurement; we must ship your goods down to Lagos before the 8th day. This is the integrity of the company because other official shipping companies process through us too...

If only we satisfy you with our best effort, processing fee shouldn't be laid much emphasis on.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sandor2:
Are these products you are marketing here selling well? Because I remember people In your last thread that bought what you recommended and couldn’t sell them on jumia .... They came on nairaland to beg people to buy . Facebook ads is not cheap.

How do you find the trendy products or products that sell?

Please don’t just collect money n regurgitate stuff

Yes I started this lecture with: ship only hot-in-demand products ... not products that pleases you or you guess it'll sell.

I sent 2 links to the Facebook Ads post, when you visit the link you'll see how hungry buyers are to get it and you can sell them even right now if you follow the exact procedure, or copy exactly what is done on the Facebook links I sent then do it right.

And haven researched a hot-in-demand product, you don't import the product until you've test run Ads on it and gotten at least 4 to 5 serious buyers in a day, this is when you should be certain that the product will sell before importing it, and only sell products that have been running in Ads on Facebook and those Ads most have 10k views and above. THIS IS ALWAYS A RULE TO FOLLOW IN THIS BUSINESS

I'm in a training session with some guys right now, and I'll soon ask one of them to send the screenshot of customer's chat with him on this thread.

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by ojialo(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
How do you handle customers who would want pay on delivery? Which company handles that for you Thanks
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
ojialo:
How do you handle customers who would want pay on delivery? Which company handles that for you Thanks

I use GIG Logistics ... But ACE is way cheaper.

If you don't have funds for commercial logistics, you can go for personal logistics agent that can do self delivery service; Waybill the product to agent then they'll deliver to the customer and remit your cash.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by ojialo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Gideon283:

I use GIG Logistics ... But ACE is way cheaper.

If you don't have funds for commercial logistics, you can go for personal logistics agent that can do self delivery service; Waybill the product to agent then they'll deliver to the customer and remit your cash.
can you share with me their website (ACE)? Which reliable personal logistics agent is reliable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Witness Reveals How Akingbola Allegedly Bought London Property For £9.7 Million / I Need An Education Loan For My Masters In The UK / Tony Elumelu Reacts To Lagos Collapsed School Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.